View Poll Results: Who will win Biden's imaginary 2020 senate race?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Joe Biden

0 0%
  • George Bush

1 100.00%

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default Re: 2020 United States Senate Race: Biden vs. Bush

I have to admit... Demoncrats have officially swayed me on abortion.

First they voted for a non-citizen homosexual Freemason chum gang pothead Muslim raised by a tranny nanny in Barrack. Botched his oath and only president to take it privately. Barrack Hussein Osama probably took it on the Muslim Shriners Qyran instead of George Washington's Masonic Bible like the rest of the presidents.

Then they voted for treasonous bi sexual murdering thief in Hillary. From treasonous private servers to having people murdered like Seth Rich and Chelsea's real father Webb Hubell. Hillary laughed about getting a child rapist of an11 year old off the hook saying she will never trust a lie detector after her guilty defendant passed. Her husband is a accused of multiple raped including hack in college. They trafficked cocaine through Arkansas then hired Hilary's brother to steal gold from Hati as Clinton/Epstein traffickers abducted Haiti children.

Now......
    They are voting for a child sniffing pedophile who has his son make illegal treasonous deals with foreign countries as he bangs hookers on crack and is also connected to child sex traffickers. And to top it off.... The guy doesn't know who he is running against or what he is running for.

For that reason, I officially support abortion and Demoncrats killing their offspring so their disgusting lack of morals and insane line of reasoning are eradicated from humanity. I also now support
    facilities aiding in suicide. Give Demoncrats all the crack and drugs they want at the facility so they od

Please, Biden voters, consider abortion should you ever find a hairy armpit girl that lets you stick it in their slop bucket and somehow one of the 20 sperm you've produced manage to impregnate the wildebeest. Better yet, abort yourselves.

I 100% support Demoncrats right to not have access to children.

7/11, never forget

you'd best flee to another country, op. demoncrats are coming in two weeks.

Last edited by diamenz; 10-26-2020 at 07:59 AM.