Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 268
  1. #106
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    26,307

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    I will accept the results if Trump wins the election, yes.

  2. #107
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    24,864

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    Those california rallies looking packed, no way trump loses in california!

  3. #108
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    11,312

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I will accept the results if Trump wins the election, yes.
    You, Trump and other Trumpeters will be crying bloody Mary and "voter fraud" if Trump loses

  4. #109
    The Fam Trollsmasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10,087

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    early voting numbers from FL and NC are looking dreadful for Dems... I don't know why your idiot pundits are still looking at polls when we have actual numbers and direct comparison to historical data and trends.

    I was watching NC especially in '16 and the only inference you could make from those numbers was a Trump win. And that was a week before the election. It's looking worse for Democrats now.

    I'd be hardpressed to put Trump under his 2016 EC number
    Last edited by Trollsmasher; 10-29-2020 at 05:35 PM.

  5. #110
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,536

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher View Post
    early voting numbers from FL and NC are looking dreadful for Dems... I don't know why idiot pundits are still looking at polls when we have actual numbers and direct comparison to historical data and trends.

    I was watching NC especially in '16 and the only inference you could make from those numbers was a Trump win. And that was a week before the election. It's looking worse for Democrats now.

    I'd be hardpressed to put Trump under his 2016 EC number
    huh?...this is North Carolina currently:

    Democrats 1,493,832 - 38.6%
    Republicans 1,208,633 - 31.2%

    Minor 18,452 0.5
    No Party Affiliation 1,146,929 29.7
    TOTAL 3,867,846 100.0

    https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/NC.html

    one the states I feel will be blue...Dems are actually leading the in-person vote there too


    Florida, I kind of agree looks like might stay red...but honestly that is going to come down to the wire, will be super close.

  6. #111
    The Fam Trollsmasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10,087

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    huh?...this is North Carolina currently:

    Democrats 1,493,832 - 38.6%
    Republicans 1,208,633 - 31.2%

    Minor 18,452 0.5
    No Party Affiliation 1,146,929 29.7
    TOTAL 3,867,846 100.0

    https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/NC.html

    one the states I feel will be blue...Dems are actually leading the in-person vote there too


    Florida, I kind of agree looks like might stay red...but honestly that is going to come down to the wire, will be super close.
    as said Dems are below their '16 EV margin and thus well below the EV margin they actually need to win... and we are still several days out with Rs still closing the gap in ballot voting through early in person voting

  7. #112
    NBA Legend coin24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    R3tards head
    Posts
    16,071

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    You, Trump and other Trumpeters will be crying bloody Mary and "voter fraud" if Trump loses
    Like you did when trump won

    Then it was on to the impeachment rubbish

  8. #113
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    25,536

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher View Post
    as said Dems are below their '16 EV margin and thus well below the EV margin they actually need to win... and we are still several days out with Rs still closing the gap in ballot voting through early in person voting
    they aren't though...in person voting is leaning blue there

    Democrats 1,096,969 - 36.4%
    Republicans 1,038,755 - 34.4%

    ^^^ those are the in person votes

    in Florida even though Dems are currently ahead I can see that the gap is closing...but not NC

  9. #114
    The Fam Trollsmasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10,087

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    they aren't though...in person voting is leaning blue there

    Democrats 1,096,969 - 36.4%
    Republicans 1,038,755 - 34.4%

    ^^^ those are the in person votes

    in Florida even though Dems are currently ahead I can see that the gap is closing...but not NC
    yes but the IPEV gap is smaller than VBM so Rs are closing the total gap - your own numbers should tell you that - total gap 38.6%-31.2% means 36.4%-34.4% IPEV is closing it

    the final total EV gap in '16 was +D 9.4%, it's already down to 8.4% today

  10. #115
    One of One ROCSteady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    D[M]V
    Posts
    9,900

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    I voted for Trump.

    Mostly Anything Democrat-related is a lost cause and have trotted out two embarrassing tickets in a row.

  11. #116
    College star Long Duck Dong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,987

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    You, Trump and other Trumpeters will be crying bloody Mary and "voter fraud" if Trump loses
    And you savages will literally start burning down cities, looting small businesses, rioting in the streets, assaulting people and causing disruption to every day people's lives if Trump loses.

    Businesses are already boarding up their establishments in preparation should Trump win. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

    That said, I think Trump will lose even with his secret voting block

  12. #117
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    The Republican Party has lost its mind.

    I am glad that I voted for Joe.

  13. #118
    Learning to shoot layups
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    85

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    No matter who wins, leftists and their obsession with socialism/communism will take every day L's in real life. Imagine being a socialist/communist when things start becoming more "normal"; they would actually have to go out and find a medicore W-2 job in which they find themselves licking the boots of the owner, who is 99% likely to be a right-winger, just to almost or barely get by in life.

  14. #119
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    11,312

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    And you savages will literally start burning down cities, looting small businesses, rioting in the streets, assaulting people and causing disruption to every day people's lives if Trump loses.

    Businesses are already boarding up their establishments in preparation should Trump win. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

    That said, I think Trump will lose even with his secret voting block
    I have never attended a rally of any kind so I don't know what you mean by "you savages". I am also opposed to violence - I'm a pacifist unless if it's in self-defense or for justice (no revenge).

  15. #120
    81 on the Raptors BigKobeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,996

    Default Re: Official 2020 Election prediction thread...

    Trump would have killed it by a landslide, but the dumbos faked a virus and locked the whole damn country down to crash his economy. Now its still an even race.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •