Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: So is looting the new norm?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    Listening to people that know more about deadly diseases than I do = "buying into COVID"

You've gone full retard lately, tpols. I try not to buy off Amazon and I support local businesses as much as I possibly can. Don't blame me for shit.
    I remember a time in the not so distant past when american society was in a state of panic and the public was shamed into listening to so-called "experts" about terrorism... and despite the fact that many "conspiracy theorists" were pointing out the obvious holes in the Bush admin war narrative, the public largely listened to the supposed "experts" and as a result countless lives were lost and we are still paying the price for this mistake 20 years later...

Generally speaking its good to listen to what the experts have to say, but you also need to have some common sense and a healthy sense of skepticism. Like the Iraq war narrative, the covid narrative simply does not add up. The numbers dont add up, the logic does not add up, and if we let our so-called experts lead us off another cliff, much like Iraq we will end up paying the price for our collective ignorance for decades to come.

Whats particularly frustrating with people like you is that you are obviously able to see part of the picture - you can see that the oligarchs are using this as an excuse to enrich themselves at the expense of the middle class... yet for whatever reason you are unwilling or unable to connect the rest of the dots, despite the fact that all the info you need is sitting right in front of your face.
    Last edited by Nanners; 10-28-2020 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I remember a time in the not so distant past when american society was in a state of panic and the public was shamed into listening to people who know more about terrorism... and despite the fact that many "conspiracy theorists" were pointing out the obvious holes in the Bush admin war narrative, the public largely listened to the supposed "experts" and as a result countless lives were lost and we are still paying the price for this mistake 20 years later...

Generally speaking its good to listen to what the experts have to say, but you also need to have some common sense and a healthy sense of skepticism. Like the Iraq war narrative, the covid narrative simply does not add up. The numbers dont add up, the logic does not add up, and if we let our so-called experts lead us off another cliff, much like Iraq we will end up paying the price for our collective ignorance for decades to come.

Whats particularly frustrating with people like you is that you are obviously able to see part of the picture - you can see that the oligarchs are using this as an excuse to enrich themselves at the expense of the middle class... yet for whatever reason you are unwilling or unable to connect the rest of the dots, despite the fact that all the info you need is sitting right in front of your face.

He's going to close his eyes, and as the hot tears of shame and humiliation stream down his face, he's going to quietly whisper to himself:

I knew all along Nanners was just a starface alt. Everyone else thinks I'm brilliant. These people are all just starface's alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I remember a time in the not so distant past when american society was in a state of panic and the public was shamed into listening to people who know more about terrorism... and despite the fact that many "conspiracy theorists" were pointing out the obvious holes in the Bush admin war narrative, the public largely listened to the supposed "experts" and as a result countless lives were lost and we are still paying the price for this mistake 20 years later...

Whats particularly frustrating with people like you is that you are obviously able to see part of the picture - you can see that the oligarchs are using this as an excuse to enrich themselves at the expense of the middle class... yet for whatever reason you are unwilling or unable to connect the rest of the dots, despite the fact that they are sitting right in front of your face.
    I'm not living in some kind of bubble. I still go into work, I go to restaurants, hell I went on vacation in September. Please explain to me how I'm responsible for ANYTHING during this lockdown. Who's in charge of the country, again?

Itscuckoldtime is so concerned about COVID yet you don't hear a word from that fakkot criticizing these chimps for not social distancing and gathering together in large crowds. Bitch ass hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by starface View Post
    He's going to close his eyes, and as the hot tears of shame and humiliation stream down his face, he's going to quietly whisper to himself:

I knew all along Nanners was just a starface alt. Everyone else thinks I'm brilliant. These people are all just starface's alt.
    Nanners clearly has a different posting style than you. His posts are actually worth reading.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Ah here's the main account. Go figure. Your obsession is unhealthy dude
    bruh were totally different accounts. we've even had beef at times. it's just the hypocrisy is so palpable... damn mayne...

I'm not living in some kind of bubble. I still go into work, I go to restaurants, hell I went on vacation in September. Please explain to me how I'm responsible for ANYTHING during this lockdown. Who's in charge of the country, again?
    I never said you were responsible for anything... aside from willful ignorance I suppose

Nanners clearly has a different posting style than you. His posts are actually worth reading.
    cmon man! the posts I make on my starface alt account are worth reading too

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    bruh were totally different accounts. we've even had beef at times. it's just the hypocrisy is so palpable... damn mayne...
    I'm not referring to you either... I'm referring to these new 2020 accounts that have no avatars and only post about political and racist shit

I'm not referring to you either... I'm referring to these new 2020 accounts that have no avatars and only post about political and racist shit

Itscuckoldtime

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Black people want to be able to murder cops. If a Black person comes after a cop with a gun or a knife, they want the cop to do absolutely nothing.

The mentality of the primitive inner city Democrat voter.

I like the fact that we have another new thread about looting.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Dude... you bought into "COVID". Full force. People like you are why the billionaires were able to execute that level of control, and ultimate profit.

Like... what?
    lol spot on

While we were talking about the American people getting fleeced, liberty being robbed from billions of people for the illusion of saving 0.05% of the population (median age 80 years old), ItsMillerTime was (and still is) hiding under his bed, telling us we must hide with him & begging Donald trump to lock him up.

1.1 million people have died.... already.... and we have 2 more months in 2020. What the fvck are you going on about? Are you arguing with me about how numbers work now?

THOSE EVIL SCIENTISTS TRIED TO WARN YOU GUYS PPL WOULD DIE!!! AND YOU LISTENED!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF SNOWFLAKES!!!!

You sound so goddamn stupid.
    16 million people die every year from infectious diseases

2 million children under 5 years old died of pneumonia in 2018; you gave no shits (because the media didn't tell you to)

the 1.1 million you're quoting were median age 80 years old already dying of other illnesses w/ very little life left. sad, but true.

Which scientists? The ones who said hospitalization rate was 15-40% but it's only 1%? Those are the quacks you trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Mask mandates do not control a widespread endemic coronavirus. Just ask Peru, Argentina, France, Spain, Czech Republic, many places in the US, ...

Please re-read my previous posts. Feel free to explain to us why Sweden has had daily deaths w COVID in the single digits since July.
    Still waiting for your response here ^

and here http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...rus-Team-saved