Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 126
  1. #46
    NBA All-star tomtucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,776

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Bad comparison.
    were all germans evil?

    did 500.000 german women and children have to die in bombings of german cities?

    was that okay?
    Last edited by tomtucker; 10-30-2020 at 11:34 AM.

  2. #47
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,803

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker View Post
    but i am correct... you can't say otherwise.

    and not only that. The nazis and islam are very similar.
    No, they are not. Their beliefs, creeds, understanding of life, lifestyles, values, political policies, understanding of authority, goals, ways of acquiring knowledge, cultures, military rules, uniforms/clothing, diets, etc. are different.

    Jews and Muslims are MUCH MORE similar to each other than Nazis and Muslims.
    Jews and Muslims both believe and revere Moses (PBUH), as well as have dietary codes kosher and halal, in addition to being monotheistic, in addition to belief in an Afterlife and Day of Judgment, in addition to observing beards and skullcaps and the list goes on.

    And Muslims never did the Holocaust, and many Jews lived during the Ottoman Empire and they are given Ahl-Kitab status in Muslim land. They were free to practice Judaism in Umar Ibn Al Khattab (RA)'s time as Khalifah. The Jews also wanted the Muslims to rule Spain.

    Either say things grounded in truth or knowledge or shut up. It will do you well in life.

    You have no right whatsoever to call Muslims "rats", who have strict speech rules they abide by, when everything you spurt out of your mouth is utter ignorance.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 10-30-2020 at 12:43 PM.

  3. #48
    College star rawimpact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,009

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    You have no right whatsoever to call Muslims "rats", who have strict speech rules they abide by, when everything you spurt out of your mouth is utter ignorance.
    Actually, he has every right. Do you not reside in the US?

    Who are you to be telling anyone how to communicate online anyways? Shall we dig up some of your older postz?

  4. #49
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,803

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Actually, he has every right. Do you not reside in the US?

    Who are you to be telling anyone how to communicate online anyways? Shall we dig up some of your older postz?
    My bad--I shouldn't have said "you have no right." Instead, I should have said, "It's ironic, disgusting, and hypocritical that you have the nerve to disparage other human beings as "rats" when you yourself don't even demonstrate the intellectual integrity, understanding nor knowledge to correctly make sound judgments as exemplified by your utterly foolish remark in comparing Nazis to Muslims..."

  5. #50
    I rule the local playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    517

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker View Post
    were all germans evil?

    did 500.000 german women and children have to die in bombings of german cities?

    was that okay?
    You have lost the plot.

  6. #51
    SATAN is a prick Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9,449

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    No, they are not. Their beliefs, creeds, understanding of life, lifestyles, values, political policies, understanding of authority, goals, ways of acquiring knowledge, cultures, military rules, uniforms/clothing, diets, etc. are different.

    Jews and Muslims are MUCH MORE similar to each other than Nazis and Muslims.
    Jews and Muslims both believe and revere Moses (PBUH), as well as have dietary codes kosher and halal, in addition to being monotheistic, in addition to belief in an Afterlife and Day of Judgment, in addition to observing beards and skullcaps and the list goes on.

    And Muslims never did the Holocaust, and many Jews lived during the Ottoman Empire and they are given Ahl-Kitab status in Muslim land. They were free to practice Judaism in Umar Ibn Al Khattab (RA)'s time as Khalifah. The Jews also wanted the Muslims to rule Spain.

    Either say things grounded in truth or knowledge or shut up. It will do you well in life.

    You have no right whatsoever to call Muslims "rats", who have strict speech rules they abide by, when everything you spurt out of your mouth is utter ignorance.
    Yes master

  7. #52
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,663

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    France needs to retaliate. Snuff out all these extremists. Kick them all out of Europe. Go behead people in your own backwards countries.

  8. #53
    81 on the Raptors BigKobeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,007

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    France needs to retaliate. Snuff out all these extremists. Kick them all out of Europe. Go behead people in your own backwards countries.
    Europe is such a shit hole. I mean they kicked the damn muslims out during the crusades for this same reason. yet, they are willing to bring them all back in.

  9. #54
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,803

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Europe is such a shit hole. I mean they kicked the damn muslims out during the crusades for this same reason.
    Incredibly erroneous statement.
    The Muslims surpassed Christians in science and civilization during that time period, pre-Renaissance.
    The Crusaders wanted to reclaim the Holy Land.

  10. #55
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,803

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    If these Islamic dudes find Western culture so abhorrent, why don't they just GTFO? Better yet, Europe should start expelling them just like Spain did during La Reconquista.
    No, why don't YOU GET THE EFF OUT OF HERE.

    It's YOU WHO ARE ABHORRENT. They HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO LIVE THERE. Those MEN ARE WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY SUPERIOR TO YOU.

    YOU DEGENERATE BLOODTHIRSTY SCUM POSTING PICTURES OF SPANISH PEOPLE STOMPING ON MOORS, SALIVATING AT IT. You think Reconquista is a good thing? WHEN MUSLIM SPAIN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Catholic Spain in so many ways. Spain reached HEIGHTS of spirituality, morality, and much more.

    You sick, dirty, dirty man. How could you have such a violent heart?

    YOU GET ALL PISSED OFF WHEN YOU WERE EXPOSED FOR YOUR FILTHY UGLY CORRUPT NONSENSICAL BELIEFS ON THE TRINITY. YOU LIVING A LIE, THEMAN, YOU LIVING A LIE.

    DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND REINVESTIGATE YOUR LIFE.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 10-30-2020 at 10:50 PM.

  11. #56
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,803

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    France needs to retaliate. Snuff out all these extremists. Kick them all out of Europe. Go behead people in your own backwards countries.
    Those "Backwards" countries still produce and host men and women far more superior to arrogant little scumbags like you, many times over.

  12. #57
    Decent college freshman SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,779

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Why are you so judgemental and angry lately? Take it easy before you say something stupid and the FBI raids your house.

  13. #58
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,663

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    Those "Backwards" countries still produce and host men and women far more superior to arrogant little scumbags like you, many times over.


    Right, I'm the scumbag because I'm a believer in civilization and not barbarism.

  14. #59
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16,247

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    Do you or any Europeans own the land? No, you don't. That land ultimately belongs to God.

    Is Western Culture some permanent, absolute, superior law that is optimal? No, it isn't. It's immoral and degenerate. In contrast, Islam is a perfect system of life that translates to submission to God's will.

    You want to add sin upon sin upon sin to your record, TheMan. It's bad enough you have false, heretical beliefs about the Holy Trinity, which is nothing but a lie, and now you want to kick people out of their homes?
    You're one to talk shit about the Holy Trinity, at least I'm not a follower of a religion founded by a murderous pedophile.

    It's still not too late to find salvation, bro...Christ is the way. I don't think you are a bad person at your core but you have been blinded by your false religion. I will pray for you so that your eyes may be opened to our one true Lord, Jesus Christ and so that you may leave behind Muhammad, deceiver and corruptor of souls.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-31-2020 at 12:52 AM.

  15. #60
    SATAN is a prick Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9,449

    Default Re: Muslim cuts off French Catholic's head inside church. Screams "Allahu akbar!" Kil

    JM, can you tell us why pork is bad for you Islamic folks? Ty.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •