Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Election bet

Default Re: Election bet

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    Saved the economy and reduced pandemic deaths. There have been more suicides by lockdown than actual covid deaths
    Excuse me.. what!? Do you have any sources or links to back up this absurd claim at all? Lmao people can just say whatever the hell they want now.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Get your quality posts in now fellas. Cause come Tuesday, I'm collecting accounts!

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Get your quality posts in now fellas. Cause come Tuesday, I'm collecting accounts!
    The only things you will be collecting are pictures of Trump for your Trump shrine.

Imagine fanboying over a politician lol!

You have been conned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    The only things you will be collecting are pictures of Trump for your Trump shrine.

Imagine fanboying over a politician lol!

You have been conned.
    lol he's not a politician though according to them. It's perfectly normal to literally worship a corrupt silver spoon fed admitted conman with debt up to his eyeballs in their minds. You can't make this shit up.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    lol he's not a politician though according to them. It's perfectly normal to literally worship a corrupt silver spoon fed admitted conman with debt up to his eyeballs in their minds. You can't make this shit up.
    It's insane/hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    SATAN aka DonDumbass:

-Posted 1000 times about Hillary Clinton and her lead in the polls in 2016
    -Disappeared for awhile (got counseling), then came back with alts like "SATAN"
    -Follows Nanners and me around incessantly
    -Cannot think for himself, partly due to his TDS
    -When questioned on his absurd claims, he dodges
    -
    I kinda doubt that Satan is DonDumbass. Dons syntax and formatting style were both fairly distinctive, and Satans typical post style is quite different.

Obviously Satan is an alt account, and its possible that Don is crafty enough to change his posting habits in such a misleading way, but IMO hes probably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I kinda doubt that Satan is DonDumbass. Dons syntax and formatting style were both fairly distinctive, and Satans typical post style is quite different.

Obviously Satan is an alt account, and its possible that Don is crafty enough to change his posting habits in such a misleading way, but IMO hes probably someone else.
    True

DonDodda and SomeBlackDude had very similar styles, most believe they were the same poster and you're most probably right that SATAN is someone else.

What I find strange is how posters can be part of a forum for years, be very active and then just suddenly stop, like NumberSix, qrich, maxfly, SomeBlackDude...
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-31-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    True

DonDodda and SomeBlackDude had very similar styles, most believe they were the same poster and you're most probably right that SATAN is someone else.

What I find strange is how posters can be part of a forum for years, be very active and then just suddenly stop, like NumberSix, qrich, maxfly, SomeBlackDude...
    Totally agree about Don being SomeBlackDude... they had very similar posting styles in terms of vocab and structure, and the general positions/ideas they were pushing were virtually identical.

While this site has been losing posters for years, A lot of the time that a forum regular seems to "stop" posting they are just shifting to an alt account imo.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

True

When you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

True

I'm not someone else at all. You guys take this forum too seriously. Imagine wasting time setting up another email account just to post here on another screen name. What is the ****ing point in doing so? Also, why the hell is it strange that those guys left? This forum has one of the worst user bases I've ever seen. Sure, it's fun to talk some shit but there's not much point trying to have a serious discussion with brainwashed conspiracy theorists. If Trump wins this election I'll uphold the deal with Chewing and never look back.

And no one believes your avatar story.

I'm not someone else at all. You guys take this forum too seriously. Imagine wasting time setting up another email account just to post here on another screen name. What is the ****ing point in doing so? Also, why the hell is it strange that those guys left? This forum has one of the worst user bases I've ever seen. Sure, it's fun to talk some shit but there's not much point trying to have a serious discussion with brainwashed conspiracy theorists. If Trump wins this election I'll uphold the deal with Chewing and never look back.

April 2020 and got over 2000 posts. You aint leaving you fakkit. Just log back onto another account

No doubt this site may be full of idiots, but insulting the mob like this is a recipe for getting exposed and/or utterly demolished, so good luck with that you bundle of sticks

Hope you stop being a b!tch someday and go back to posting on your original account

I 100% don't give a shit if you believe me or not. You guys asked what was the backstory of my avy so I told you. This is the last time I'll talk about my avy, that's how little I give a shit what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    No doubt this site may be full of idiots, but insulting the mob like this is a recipe for getting exposed and/or utterly demolished, so good luck with that you bundle of sticks

Hope you stop being a b!tch someday and go back to posting on your original account
    Must be some good shit you're smoking. I've never posted on any other account and these accusations are making me suspicious how many alts the accusers actually have. Even if I had another account, why even deny it? Wtf? Are you all in that deep in playing mind games with each other? If so, why? What is the actual point of wasting your OWN time taking it so far as to make multiple accounts? To support your own arguments pretending to be someone else? Sounds kind of lame. To each their own I guess.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

You posted 2,350 times and I can't remember one serious post from you with any argument behind it. Mostly emoticons, one-word replies, name calling, and the occasional agreeing with another post.

Just yesterday you posted this out of nowhere:

100,000. Another record. Well done, Cleverness. Your strategy is working. Whole population in no time.
    It didn't make any sense, so I asked you to explain yourself. You followed up with this:

I don't owe you any answers but don't let me interrupt your pretend debate club, condescending asshole.
    Outside of regurgitating corporate media headlines, I don't think you've been able to show you are capable of engaging in discussion at all, let alone a serious discussion.