Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62

Thread: Election bet

  1. #1
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,482

    Default Election bet

    Leftists of ISH, here's your chance to get rid of me through a bet on this year election. I'm proposing the following:

    - At least 3 ISH leftists has to accept this offer before tomorrow morning 8:00 AM ET, you know who you are.

    - If Joe Biden is considered to be the coming US President by December 4th, I'll leave ISH.

    - If Kamala Harris or Mike Pence is considered the coming US President by December 4th, we all get to stay.

    - If Donald Trump is considered the coming US President by December 4th, we all get to stay, but Patrick Chewing, Nanners and BigKobeFan each gets to chose which avy the losers will carry until end of July 2021. I imagine that they just select it on a one to one basis.

    - If Joe Biden drops out of the election before or during election day, you all have to donate at least $100 to a charity of my choosing and post proof here on ISH.
    It'll probably be to an organization that works against pedos and human trafficking - if we can find a real one that's not some Jerry Sandusky like front. If not, then it'll be something else.

    Any takers?

  2. #2
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16,235

    Default Re: Election bet

    Da fuq

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Election bet

    We allow.

  4. #4
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    26,307

    Default Re: Election bet

    I want the following posters to leave ISH permanently after Trump wins:

    bladefd
    primetime
    ItsMillerTime
    RRR3
    Satan
    Stanley Kobrick
    dn41
    Pointguard
    Lambruh
    Mr. Woke
    Lakers Legend

  5. #5
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,482

    Default Re: Election bet

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Da fuq
    I think you voted Trump, but I'll extend the offer to you as well.
    If nothing else, we might get the girl you thought was your niece off of ISH for a while

  6. #6
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    25,398

    Default Re: Election bet

    Getting rid of you isn't important to me, especially living in this magical land of alts. If I'm going to risk a 100 dollars indulging your Q'Anon nonsense (I'm sure there are plenty of pedophiles but you think Trump is secretly fighting them? LOL) I need a real benefit.

  7. #7
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16,235

    Default Re: Election bet

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Leftists of ISH, here's your chance to get rid of me through a bet on this year election. I'm proposing the following:

    - At least 3 ISH leftists has to accept this offer before tomorrow morning 8:00 AM ET, you know who you are.

    - If Joe Biden is considered to be the coming US President by December 4th, I'll leave ISH.

    - If Kamala Harris or Mike Pence is considered the coming US President by December 4th, we all get to stay.

    - If Donald Trump is considered the coming US President by December 4th, we all get to stay, but Patrick Chewing, Nanners and BigKobeFan each gets to chose which avy the losers will carry until end of July 2021. I imagine that they just select it on a one to one basis.

    - If Joe Biden drops out of the election before or during election day, you all have to donate at least $100 to a charity of my choosing and post proof here on ISH.
    It'll probably be to an organization that works against pedos and human trafficking - if we can find a real one that's not some Jerry Sandusky like front. If not, then it'll be something else.

    Any takers?
    First of all, personally I don't anyone to leave, not even my "enemies" like Kenny Powers AKA Luka Doncic AKA Ms Butthurt and whatever else alts he has nor BigKobeFan, as much as we get into mudslinging, I don't personally hold any ill will towards them nor anyone else. They have different viewpoints, I agree with some of their opinions but mostly disagree, that makes for more interesting discussions, an echo chamber would make this already dying forum boring af. So don't leave bro, I mean it. Lastly, are you implying some really damaging stuff on the Bidens is coming out? Seems like if there is legit irrefutable dirt on the Bidens, they're waiting a bit too long, no? This supposed dirt should've already been out minimum a week ago for full effect, everyday that goes by limits the full damage of this supposed damaging information.

  8. #8
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    24,864

    Default Re: Election bet

    If all I’m risking is an avy bet sure

  9. #9
    Dunking on everybody in the park KennyPowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: Election bet

    Should make em choose from a group of images to laugh at them having to decide which image to pick. Should also make their avatars huge, like Trump's pen!s.











  10. #10
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    25,398

    Default Re: Election bet

    Of course guy making gay jokes is also the guy fantasizing about Trump's *****. It's sad how many closet cases are on the bigot edge of the right. Guys that would be happier if they could learn to accept themselves.

  11. #11
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    26,307

    Default Re: Election bet

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I want the following posters to leave ISH permanently after Trump wins:

    bladefd
    primetime
    ItsMillerTime
    RRR3
    Satan
    Stanley Kobrick
    dn41
    Pointguard
    Lambruh
    Mr. Woke
    Lakers Legend
    Real Men Wear Green

    Updated

  12. #12
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Election bet

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Of course guy making gay jokes is also the guy fantasizing about Trump's *****. It's sad how many closet cases are on the bigot edge of the right. Guys that would be happier if they could learn to accept themselves.
    Bingo.

    The cognitive dissonance is hilarious.

  13. #13
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Election bet

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I want the following posters to leave ISH permanently after Trump wins:

    bladefd
    primetime
    ItsMillerTime
    RRR3
    Satan
    Stanley Kobrick
    dn41
    Pointguard
    Lambruh
    Mr. Woke
    Lakers Legend
    Imagine being such a sensitive snowflake that you want certain people to leave an Internet forum permanently.

    MAGAtards truly need their little safe spaces.

  14. #14
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Election bet

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Leftists of ISH, here's your chance to get rid of me through a bet on this year election. I'm proposing the following:

    - At least 3 ISH leftists has to accept this offer before tomorrow morning 8:00 AM ET, you know who you are.

    - If Joe Biden is considered to be the coming US President by December 4th, I'll leave ISH.

    - If Kamala Harris or Mike Pence is considered the coming US President by December 4th, we all get to stay.

    - If Donald Trump is considered the coming US President by December 4th, we all get to stay, but Patrick Chewing, Nanners and BigKobeFan each gets to chose which avy the losers will carry until end of July 2021. I imagine that they just select it on a one to one basis.

    - If Joe Biden drops out of the election before or during election day, you all have to donate at least $100 to a charity of my choosing and post proof here on ISH.
    It'll probably be to an organization that works against pedos and human trafficking - if we can find a real one that's not some Jerry Sandusky like front. If not, then it'll be something else.

    Any takers?
    I accept.

    However, no one will choose my avi; I won't donate anything, and I will never leave this forum.

  15. #15
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Election bet

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    Should make em choose from a group of images to laugh at them having to decide which image to pick. Should also make their avatars huge, like Trump's pen!s.






    You are a pha.ggot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •