Default Cruise ships trying to make a comeback during coronavirus

Lots of cruise ship lines are launching test cruises now, with no passengers yet, just to review their coronavirus-related policies.

Never really thought about trying a cruise. I guess if a cruise hits a different location each day then it would be cool to essentially have a floating hotel room transporting you around. But if a cruise is mostly just out in the open sea, I'm not sure that would be too interesting after maybe a few days. Dunno.

NY Times: "The no-sail order had been extended several times since March but is set to expire on Saturday. The C.D.C.’s website says that scientific evidence suggests cruise ships — which bring travelers from around the world together to live in close quarters with crew members, where social distancing is hard to maintain — “pose a greater risk of Covid 19 transmission than other settings,” and that outbreaks onboard cruise ships “pose a risk for rapid spread of disease beyond the voyage and into communities across the globe.”"

Default Re: Cruise ships trying to make a comeback during coronavirus

NY Post: "The president of cruise giant Royal Caribbean announced Sunday that 100,000 people have already volunteered to sail free-of-charge on their government-mandated test voyages."

We already know pro sport bubbles work. Cruise can be set up similar to those too.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    We already know pro sport bubbles work. Cruise can be set up similar to those too.

You SHUT UP P*SSY

Yer afraid to.. yer afraid to goin on the cruz cause yer scared to get the a corona. Your afraid n WEAK. Corona my ass. Ill take a god damn cruise on the water for free. Sign me yup.

You just shutt up. You just shut up about the cruz cause youre not gonna get the corona. You cry too much about the corona virus, lil stupid chicken little baby. **** you baby boi.

FUKC YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    You SHUT UP P*SSY

Yer afraid to.. yer afraid to goin on the cruz cause yer scared to get the a corona. Your afraid n WEAK. Corona my ass. Ill take a god damn cruise on the water for free. Sign me yup.

You just shutt up. You just shut up about the cruz cause youre not gonna get the corona. You cry too much about the corona virus, lil stupid chicken little baby. **** you baby boi.

FUKC YOU.
    You are so funny

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    So the idea is to actually have the cruise ship just float around at sea for 7 days and not stop at ports? Wtf.. why would anyone want to do this???

All things being safe and the world being in perfect harmony, I would not be caught dead or alive stepping foot onto a cruise ship.

Gigantic floating prisons packed with 5,000 fat, worthless buffett-haunting piles of redundant flesh and bone is a nightmare, not a vacation.

I love boats, I love sailing, I love fishing and I live on the ocean. They couldn't pay me enough to take a test cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    So the idea is to actually have the cruise ship just float around at sea for 7 days and not stop at ports? Wtf.. why would anyone want to do this???
    It can work for North Pole trips and such, I guess?

when will ISH make a comeback?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    when will ISH make a comeback?
    When will your intermittent fasts come back?

My auntie almost made it to Antarctica on a cruise. She got sniped before making it, normal people can't go there without getting their heads blown off.

"Disney Cruise Line extended its suspension again this week, halting all of its cruises through Jan. 31, 2021, as COVID-19 continues to spread. The suspension canceled sailings of the Disney Magic, Wonder and Dream through Feb. 1 and the Disney Fantasy through Feb. 6." -- NY Post