Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Default Re: Trump is going to win

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    You said Trump was in no way in hell going to give up power You said he wouldn't give up the presidency and if he did, it would be on his corpse, remember? Call me skeptical on your prediction prowess
    The goalposts have moved to 2024. I wonder what the goalposts will be once the guy is convicted on the impeachment.

You said Trump was in no way in hell going to give up power You said he wouldn't give up the presidency and if he did, it would be on his corpse, remember? Call me skeptical on your prediction prowess
    His Gawd went into hiding, then tucked tail and ran after he realized he faced liability for the insurrection.

Dude... I will take an L here all day.

I am f*cking shocked in the same way many of you MFers thought Hillary would win.

I honestly did not think this day would come and now I'm wondering where we go from here or how this will all play out.

I'll be humble about it... I swore several times there was no way this was going to happen.

Although... I still think Trump is capable of creating some more drama down the road. I don't know what's going to happen with him but his story is not over.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Although... I still think Trump is capable of creating some more drama down the road. I don't know what's going to happen with him but his story is not over.
    He's said to be in the works of creating a new political party...the "Patriot Party"

So... there you go

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    He's said to be in the works of creating a new political party...the "Patriot Party"

So... there you go
    Is he gonna file Chapter 11 for that too?

Dude... I will take an L here all day.

I am f*cking shocked in the same way many of you MFers thought Hillary would win.

I honestly did not think this day would come and now I'm wondering where we go from here or how this will all play out.

I'll be humble about it... I swore several times there was no way this was going to happen.

Establishment Repubs will turn on him, he will get pissed and start a third party, thus fracturing the right and destroying the Repubs for a decade if not two.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    Establishment Repubs will turn on him, he will get pissed and start a third party, thus fracturing the right and destroying the Repubs for a decade if not two.
    That is exactly why many Republican senators don't want the impeachment trial. They will be forced to choose between America and saving the Republican party.

To save the Republican party, they would have to defend Trump against American democracy - that pretty much means they give the party control to Trump, who would hold the Republican party hostage to his whims until he dies. To defend America, they would have to vote against Trump for provoking the insurrection attempt - that essentially means Trump starts his own party, splitting up the Republican party.

Well, that is what happens when you cut a deal with the devil as the saying goes

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Is he gonna file Chapter 11 for that too?
    He'll crowdfund it. 20% for the party 80% into his pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    This thread was created hours after the election, with the purpose, since I knew it would get bumped over and over is to serve as a reminder to all the pedo (Joe Biden) lovers that President Trump won and the only reason he's not in the White House is due to glaringly obvious voter fraud. Deep down all of those here who have an irrational hatred of Donald Trump know this is true.

They went all out to get this man out of office, not just through massive voter fraud, but the media twisting every story and lying, suppressing major scandals. (This can all be verified by listening to the things Trump has said, daily, and comparing it to what was reported to the sheep.) In conjunction with Facebook, Twitter, Google, and even Amazon. Makes you wonder why. Makes you wonder who's really behind all of this, and why Trump was such a threat. They are back in power through the pedophile in chief.
    No, you made this thread because you’re a foreigner who doesn’t understand US politics

Nice try though

Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    No, you made this thread because you’re a foreigner who doesn’t understand US politics

Nice try though

wise words from Rosie Perez... wise words.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    op in this thread
    Good effort I guess.

:)
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    op in this thread