Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 440
  1. #16
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    30,856

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    New Yorkers all around our city are BEAMING today, Patty.

    And it's a beautiful 64 degrees outside. All Glory Be To God.


    New York will go RED soon. May not happen in 2024. But 2028 is definitely in play. Republicans had a massive increase in New York.

  2. #17
    81 on the Raptors BigKobeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    **** voting, i'm not voting for shit anymore. This shit is obviously rigged and they counted california before even counting any votes.

  3. #18
    NBA lottery pick Shogon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,957

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Reacting to American politics is one thing, commenting on it despite having no knowledge of it is another

    Besides Trump is a war hawk as well. Thatís not a valid excuse
    I'm... I mean... what... are you... like... uh... what?

    You can't be serious with this. If you're not trolling, that's got to be one of the five most unintentionally funny things I've ever seen posted on this website.


  4. #19
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    26,115

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Kanye is already on the 2024 campaign...and I don't actually to put it past Americans giving him votes smh

    the future is a scary place


    I'm not big on Biden at all and basically view him as a 4 year place holder...but we DESPERATLEY need some fresh young faces to vote for...if the right candidate is a Republican then that person will have my vote.

  5. #20
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    25,271

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    I'm... I mean... what... are you... like... uh... what?

    You can't be serious with this. If you're not trolling, that's got to be one of the five most unintentionally funny things I've ever seen posted on this website.

    Jesus itís almost like the war on ISIS and the Sulemani bombinh didnít happen

    Do I live in an alternate reality, or is Orlando Magic/Shogon autistic?

  6. #21
    I rule the local playground 2ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    that ghoulash
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    **** voting, i'm not voting for shit anymore. This shit is obviously rigged and they counted california before even counting any votes.
    Makes you wonder... California and New York have a shit ton more voters than PA and knew within a few hours the results, yet PA is still counting now on day 2

  7. #22
    Good college starter Facepalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post


    New York will go RED soon. May not happen in 2024. But 2028 is definitely in play. Republicans had a massive increase in New York.



    So a swap with Texas then? That'll work out well for you.



  8. #23
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,105

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post


    New York will go RED soon. May not happen in 2024. But 2028 is definitely in play. Republicans had a massive increase in New York.
    The 5 boroughs were all dominated by Joe. Trump continues to thrive in rural areas. OUR city is still blue as the sky.

  9. #24
    Good college starter Facepalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ball View Post
    Makes you wonder... California and New York have a shit ton more voters than PA and knew within a few hours the results, yet PA is still counting now on day 2
    PA state laws didn't allow them to start counting mail in ballots until election day and they didn't even start until in-person votes were tallied.

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by starface View Post
    First of all, no.

    Trumpís 2016 was an extraordinary convergence of circumstances, which the establishment was unprepared for, and which the media unwittingly helped propel at first.

    We saw how united the Bush Republicans and Obama-Biden Democrats (these are one in the same) were against Trumpís presidency. And together they have way too much control over narratives. They wont get caught off guard again and let an outsider back in.

    The Machine is back in control and itís gonna double down on preventing future slips. Weíre probably headed toward greater authoritarianism than we would have been, as ďpunishmentĒ for electing an outsider.
    You are right on point. Always enjoy your takes.

  11. #26
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,012

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    I'm... I mean... what... are you... like... uh... what?

    You can't be serious with this. If you're not trolling, that's got to be one of the five most unintentionally funny things I've ever seen posted on this website.

    Celticballer is legit retarded lmao.

    Let these guys soak in a fake win... it's all they got anyway.

  12. #27
    I rule the local playground 2ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    that ghoulash
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    PA state laws didn't allow them to start counting mail in ballots until election day and they didn't even start until in-person votes were tallied.
    Sounds sketchy to me I mean they already chose a winner before the election anyways

  13. #28
    Good college starter Facepalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by Luka Doncic View Post
    You are right on point. Always enjoy your takes.

  14. #29
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    25,271

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Celticballer is legit retarded lmao.

    Let these guys soak in a fake win... it's all they got anyway.
    Funny how you avoid my post. Trump isn’t who he says he is bitch

    Also agreeing with a guy that’s legit autistic? Lmao

  15. #30
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    30,856

    Default Re: Trump is going to win

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    The 5 boroughs were all dominated by Joe. Trump continues to thrive in rural areas. OUR city is still blue as the sky.
    Not for long. That's my point. How many more years will New Yorkers put up with the likes of Liberals like Cuomo and DeBlasio? Not for long my man. Not for long.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •