Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default Re: Trump is going to win

Idk.... I still think Trump is going to win somehow someway.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    I know I posted it not long ago, but the words are more true than ever before. Don't give in, don't back down and we'll be alright one way or the other.

We are no longer dealing w/ Trump. We are dealing with Bane. 74 days left.

Need a different kind of motivational video.

We have reached the final stage of 2020. Final Boss Level. Good Luck Everybody.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

oh wow, quite a backfire. reminds me of the welfarefans Stephen Curry fmvp thread. well at least there's plenty of the Apprentice re-runs i'm sure the original user can view to get his squirt of Donald Trump dopamine. congrats to joe biden for the overwhelming victory

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    oh wow, quite a backfire. reminds me of the welfarefans Stephen Curry fmvp thread. well at least there's plenty of the Apprentice re-runs i'm sure the original user can view to get his squirt of Donald Trump dopamine. congrats to joe biden for the overwhelming victory
    The media doesn't get to decide. There's still a legal battle going on to determine if there was fraud, and then the recount.

4.5 million vote blowout

Took lil Donnie out in the 3rd quarter, Joe put in his reserves in the 4th

Easy work

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    4.5 million vote blowout

Took lil Donnie out in the 3rd quarter, Joe put in his reserves in the 4th

Easy work
    Cities nationwide celebrating, people from uncivilized rural counties in trailer parks sad. looks like the original user will be spending his next 4 years telling everyone it's a fake election, similarly how welfarefan spent his last 4 years in despair over 2016 Finals. big win for Dems and your Lakers

They were quite responsible for jinxing trump themselves

Dunking on everybody in the park Tobio-Star's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    The media doesn't get to decide. There's still a legal battle going on to determine if there was fraud, and then the recount.
    They rejetected most of Trump's requests already ("stop the count!!!" ) so yeah Joe should start packing his things to go to the White House

Quote Originally Posted by Tobio-Star View Post
    They rejetected most of Trump's requests already ("stop the count!!!" ) so yeah Joe should start packing his things to go to the White House
    Unfortunately, joe's admin can't be effective until january 20, 2021 kid. So save the date.

imagine hoping the courts somehow overturn an election.

Clearly shows who's really american and believes in democracy

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    imagine hoping the courts somehow overturn an election.

Clearly shows who's really american and believes in democracy
    I'm noticing a pattern. In the horrifying Biden gif you laser focus on the idea that he's grabbing the young girl under her breast to defend him while ignoring everything else. And here you hyper focus on the idea that it's the court who's going to decide the election rather than the point that they're going to determine whether there was inconsistencies, if poll watchers were illegally denied access, and determine if there will be a recount, and determine if certain late ballots are legal. That the legality of the things in questions will determine the outcome and not the media.

You seem to be the type that focus on one tiny aspect of things, the aspect that closest matches your side, and ignore the whole picture. I'm the opposite of that.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I'm noticing a pattern. In the horrifying Biden gif you laser focus on the idea that he's grabbing the young girl under her breast to defend him while ignoring everything else. And here you hyper focus on the idea that it's the court who's going to decide the election rather than the point that they're going to determine whether there was inconsistencies, if poll watchers were illegally denied access, and determine if there will be a recount, and determine if certain late ballots are legal. That the legality of the things in questions will determine the outcome and not the media.

You seem to be the type that focus on one tiny aspect of things, the aspect that closest matches your side, and ignore the whole picture. I'm the opposite of that.
    You realize there's virtually ZERO chance of anything get overturned, right?

Trumpers not very sharp.

Jstern’s posts are legit painful to read. Stop quoting that cringe-inducing weirdo’s inane rambling essays, boys. Let him meltdown about his hero Trump losing in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    You realize there's virtually ZERO chance of anything get overturned, right?

Trumpers not very sharp.
    What's there to overturn? Are you Celticballer?

I just feel that your emotions leads to you having lower reading comprehension, or focus on one tiny aspect of a whole picture. Biden hasn't been declared the winner other than by the media. He cannot be declared the winner by many states because there are legal proceedings going on. The courts will interpret the laws, and determine if certain non military ballots that came in after 12 AM and erased the comfortable lead that Trump had in many states are valid, and whether the poll watchers were deliberately blocked from being able to do their job.