View Poll Results: Biggest MAGA meltdown after election?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicken Patty AKA the HippoPattymus

8 21.62%
  • Luka Doncic (9erempire)

1 2.70%
  • Msbottoms/Smellypooter/KennyPowers

0 0%
  • BigKobeFan

1 2.70%
  • Soggy Shew

4 10.81%
  • Paktass

0 0%
  • Jstern

0 0%
  • ZenMaster

5 13.51%
  • JohnnySic

1 2.70%
  • Manny98/KD7

2 5.41%
  • Dude77

1 2.70%
  • ArbitraryWater

0 0%
  • Starface

4 10.81%
  • AirBonner/Vino24/2ball

1 2.70%
  • Trump himself

9 24.32%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Poll: Most Devastated by Trump choking away the election?

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    The left may have cheated the GOATUS from a second term but the biggest life loser is still OP.

Lives with parents, unemployed, virgin, has tits.
    Is this really true? It would explain a lot.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

i thought soggy shew was big kobe fan

or nah?

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

I'm going with ZenMaster, and I really like him - he's a smart dude

It's because the way Trump lost. If it was a landslide, clear victory, with no weird shenanigans happening, I think he would have been OK with the results. But it was SOOOOOOO close and way different than the polls suggested. All kinds of stuff that was out of Trump's control went well for Biden. And the War on COVID set up perfect conditions for Biden to win the race:

-Massive mail in voting
    -Biden didn't need to come out of his basement all year and be seen/talk
    -Canceled debates / voting began BEFORE the debates were finished lol
    -Trump didn't get to do several months of full time rallies
    -Media has everyone brainwashed about COVID in huge favor for Biden

And still... Trump ALMOST overcame all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post

How have you made it this far in life? Biden has handlers.
    Bingo. If he could form a sentence without the teleprompter I’d be impressed

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post

It's because the way Trump lost. If it was a landslide, clear victory, with no weird shenanigans happening, I think he would have been OK with the results. But it was SOOOOOOO close and way different than the polls suggested. All kinds of stuff that was out of Trump's control went well for Biden. And the War on COVID set up perfect conditions for Biden to win the race:

-Massive mail in voting

It should be alright

One thing is that I've seen something in regards to my field of work, part of a process, which I can't really get past. It relates to tone of voice and product presentation, making it hard watching the news for me without a disdain for the way they bring the information across.

Another thing is that I noticed from a couple of months ago, that large purges of conservatives/Trump supporters was taking place on social platforms. That means less information getting out than before, so to help make up for that I've taken some time to help move information between platforms. I feel it's OK to give a little of yourself in these times. I am starting a project from Monday though, for which I'll have to take my mind off of politics again.

Lastly, I live in a place that's very affected by immigrants from the Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden wars and it does break my heart a bit that people voted for that kind of aggression again, but I guess I must accept that people have different perspectives in relation to what they've experienced.

Last edited by ZenMaster; 11-07-2020 at 02:52 AM.

Haven't quite seen Nanners for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post

-Massive mail in voting

fun fact: donald 'trumped' barack obama's popular vote total from the '08 election by a half a million (and counting). ain't that some shit. the historic win of our first black president was whooped by 'hitler incarnate'.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    Is this really true? It would explain a lot.
    100% true

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    What’s weird is ZenMaster is a fairly nice guy. Unlike Patty and Shew and the others he’s never said anything racist or even that rude. He’s just a conspiracy theorist. I have tried telling him Biden isn’t that different from Trump on the political spectrum but no one wants to listen to my commie ass on politics I guess
    Could it be, that I just know of corruption and I don't forget?
    Like, Obama and Joe dropped off 2 billion in cash in the middle of the night in Iran. No one has ever given a proper explanation, why would I forget?

I absolutely hate the way the term "conspiracy theorist" is used. I post a lot of confirming documents on here(Like Hunter Biden Burisma job description and loan deals with CCP), moving away from the "theory" part.
    The way I see it, is that you guys has been desensitized to corruption and now see it as something that's only part of a political game, without considering the real word effects.

I realize there are similarities in some of the policies on the surface, but what you don't consider is the part about Biden being bought by the damn CCP and just how bad that is. That's not a conspiracy, all the docs have been leaked, but you guys were busy talking about Hunter Biden's dick

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    It should be alright

One thing is that I've seen something in regards to my field of work, part of a process, which I can't really get past. It relates to tone of voice and product presentation, making it hard watching the news for me without a disdain for the way they bring the information across.

Another thing is that I noticed from a couple of months ago, that large purges of conservatives/Trump supporters was taking place on social platforms. That means less information getting out than before, so to help make up for that I've taken some time to help move information between platforms. I feel it's OK to give a little of yourself in these times. I am starting a project from Monday though, for which I'll have to take my mind off of politics again.

Lastly, I live in a place that's very affected by immigrants from the Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden wars and it does break my heart a bit that people voted for that kind of aggression again, but I guess I must accept that people have different perspectives in relation to what they've experienced.

Do you honestly think Trump wouldn't have gone to war if he was in Bush' position?

Also how do Clintons interventions affect you? Doubt there are alot of ex-Yu in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Do you honestly think Trump wouldn't have gone to war if he was in Bush' position?

Also how do Clintons interventions affect you? Doubt there are alot of ex-Yu in the US.
    You don't just "go to war", it's not a general thing. Bush and Cheney selected a country, presented fake intelligence and chose to go to war in that country, Iraq, on the basis of 9/11. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
    Bush's war was supposed to be a manhunt for a terrorist, instead whole countries were invaded over more than a decade.
    Trump put a missile on that Iranian dude he wanted taken out, he didn't just invade their country.

Hillary Clinton ran the Libyan and Syrian wars as Secretary of State, there are so many refugees from these places where I'm at in southern Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    fun fact: donald 'trumped' barack obama's popular vote total from the '08 election by a half a million (and counting). ain't that some shit. the historic win of our first black president was whooped by 'hitler incarnate'.
    And a senile old man got more votes than any candidate in history

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    And a senile old man got more votes than any candidate in history

'murca.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    Why are you *****.s so dumb so often?

The country’s population is larger dummy. It’s been 12 ****ing years.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    You don't just "go to war", it's not a general thing. Bush and Cheney selected a country, presented fake intelligence and chose to go to war in that country, Iraq, on the basis of 9/11. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
    Bush's war was supposed to be a manhunt for a terrorist, instead whole countries were invaded over more than a decade.
    Trump put a missile on that Iranian dude he wanted taken out, he didn't just invade their country.

Hillary Clinton ran the Libyan and Syrian wars as Secretary of State, there are so many refugees from these places where I'm at in southern Europe.
    Soleimani was out in the public while Osama hid. Ofc both Afghanistan and especially Iraq were BS wars, but no way the US doesn't do a full scale retaliation after 9/11. No matter the president.

Assumed you lived in the US. Yeah, southern Europe was hit hard by the syrian refugee crisis. Also thought you meant Bill and Yugoslavia.