Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Joe Biden is leading the popular vote by over 4 million and growing

wow. i knew biden would probably win the popular vote but i didn't know it would be this overwhelming. clearly joe biden is the people choice. congratulations joe

Default Re: Joe Biden is leading the popular vote by over 4 million and growing

Overcame 1-3 deficits twice

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Overcame 3-1 leads twice
    we all knew donald trump would have no dignity if he lost, but wow this race isn't even close and practically every world wide outlet is condemning him for his baseless claims of voting fraud. you would think some trump supporters would have respect in themselves to go out gracefully but nevertheless here we are, exactly were we all knew we would be. conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory...

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    we all knew donald trump would have no dignity if he lost, but wow this race isn't even close and practically every world wide outlet is condemning him for his baseless claims of voting fraud. you would think some trump supporters would have respect in themselves to go out gracefully but nevertheless here we are, exactly were we all knew we would be. conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory...
    He is leaving the white house the same way he came in. On the day he was inaugurated, there was the voter fraud conspiracy accusations ON AN ELECTION HE WON! He had a thorough investigation on 2016 election voter fraud that Pence ran for almost 2yrs, finding nothing notable and disbanding the team.

That doesn't even include his meltdown on the inauguration crowd size.. 2 conspiracy theory accusations on the very week he took office. He is leaving the same exact way.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    He is leaving the white house the same way he came in. On the day he was inaugurated, there was the voter fraud conspiracy accusations ON AN ELECTION HE WON! He had a thorough investigation on 2016 election voter fraud that Pence ran for almost 2yrs, finding nothing notable and disbanding the team.

That doesn't even include his meltdown on the inauguration crowd size.. 2 conspiracy theory accusations on the very week he took office. He is leaving the same exact way.
    his twitter outrage the past few days claiming victory early, to stop the counting, to keep the counting but only in certain states he's losing. wow. it just shows he's a trying to kill democracy. he should be held accountable for his lies. it's extremely dangerous pumping nonsense into his low iq followers that believe whatever he says.

hard to believe so many people voted against trump. did anyone vote for biden?

Good High School Starter

This proves that the "silent majority" doesn't care for Trump.

Cali ain't even done. He might lead by 6-8M

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

There was never a silent majority obviously.

There have been more democrats than republicans for a while.

They have only had the most votes in a national election once in the last 32 years.

From 1988 to now? 2004 is the only year they got the most votes. Clinton got more than Bush and Dole(no doubt with an assist from Perot), Gore got more than Bush, Bush got more than Kerry, Obama got more than McCain and Romney, and Trump got less than Clinton and Biden.

Kerry in 04 prevented the clean sweep of over 3 decades.

Now I’m sure some midterms were different because of the lower turnout without national races. I suspect republicans had a blowout in the Contract With America year(94?) and some others. But the most dominant years there were democrat too. 2018 is the widest margin in votes for one party over another in American history. Like a 9 million vote advantage.

Hold a national election more democrats will generally show themselves....then republicans forget it happened and go back to thinking they are some kinda sleeping giant.

The republican base of old white men is always awake. They don’t sleep. Americas sleeping giant politically is always the young voters and minorities who if they come out are unstoppable.

Republican victory nationally requires American apathy and a dislike for both candidates may be the lesson to take from the last several decades if Biden takes this one.

Nobody cares about Biden. People just hate Trump. Two equally hated or annoying candidates keeps republicans in play.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    hard to believe so many people voted against trump. did anyone vote for biden?
    Easy to believe, imo. He spent 4+ years talking shit about everyone lol

National High School Star paksat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    There was never a silent majority obviously.

There have been more democrats than republicans for a while.

They have only had the most votes in a national election once in the last 32 years.

From 1988 to now? 2004 is the only year they got the most votes. Clinton got more than Bush and Dole(no doubt with an assist from Perot), Gore got more than Bush, Bush got more than Kerry, Obama got more than McCain and Romney, and Trump got less than Clinton and Biden.

Kerry in 04 prevented the clean sweep of over 3 decades.

Now I’m sure some midterms were different because of the lower turnout without national races. I suspect republicans had a blowout in the Contract With America year(94?) and some others. But the most dominant years there were democrat too. 2018 is the widest margin in votes for one party over another in American history. Like a 9 million vote advantage.

Hold a national election more democrats will generally show themselves....then republicans forget it happened and go back to thinking they are some kinda sleeping giant.

The republican base of old white men is always awake. They don’t sleep. Americas sleeping giant politically is always the young voters and minorities who if they come out are unstoppable.

Republican victory nationally requires American apathy and a dislike for both candidates may be the lesson to take from the last several decades if Biden takes this one.

Nobody cares about Biden. People just hate Trump. Two equally hated or annoying candidates keeps republicans in play.
    why do you hate him kblaze?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I don’t hate him any more than I hate Kanye West or Carrot Top. It’s just laughable to have a joke along those lines as the president. Generally speaking I don’t need the Macho Man or any other buffoonish character near that position. They are fine in the realm they exist. No need to crossover.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Trump is one of the most successful people of all time... and a great leader. It's hilarious hearing nobodies treat him like he's some failure or clown.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Trump is one of the most successful people of all time... and a great leader. It's hilarious hearing nobodies treat him like he's some failure or clown.
    Trump is a capitalist pig. Straight to gulag.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Trump is a capitalist pig. Straight to gulag.
    He hustles more than anybody I've ever seen and speaks the truth.

That's why you hate him.