Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: Joe Biden is leading the popular vote by over 4 million and growing

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post

The nostradamus jinx

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    yes...way more people voted...in general

not just one type of person....all people, from all walks of life

and really, that shouldn't surprise anyone
    Turnout was highest in over a century since year 1900 when McKinley/TeddyRoosevelt ticket won.. 66.5% turnout this year, 73.2% in 1900

Over half of all voters under the age of 30 voted in the 2020 elections, a record figure, according to data from the Center for Information and Research on Civic Learning and Engagement at Tufts University.
    The surge in turnout greatly benefited President-elect Joe Biden, who won this demographic by 24 points (60%-36%) over President Donald Trump.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

How can people turn out to vote and vote for Joe Biden when they never turned out for one of his rallies or press conferences?
    Youre just gonna keep telling yourself rally size matters forever despite all evidence arenít you?

Only hardcore voters go to a rally. Most voters donít care that much. Only enough to show up when it counts. Iíve not been to a political rally off the top of my head since my mom drug me to one for Jesse Jackson in I believe 1984. Iíve never missed a vote though.

I donít even know anyone who has ever mentioned a Joe Biden policy to me. And I mean ever....Iíve never heard anyone speak on his plans other than trump voters talking about higher taxes.

People didnít vote for Biden. People voted to get rid of Trump.

And considering the democratic majority in national races anyway? Add in some hate votes and a youth voting drive? Of course Biden would do big numbers. The key to big numbers is getting normal non voters out. Thatís how Obama had the all time record in 08 that stood till Trump polarized most of the nation.

People care more than Iíve ever seen. It just isnít about Biden. Itís shutting up Trump trolls.

Thats why I think a Republican wins in 2024. Two normal politicians? Democrat voters donít care enough usually.

No Trump to whip up everyone you win with low turnout which is always the Republican tactic. Thereís a reason democrats win the more people vote. The right is the minority. Just a loud one.

Trump lost to 'Not Trump'
    By more than 6 million votes sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Trump lost to 'Not Trump'
    By more than 6 million votes sheesh
    Yea I don't know why some trump fans can't realise there are that many young voters who have no idea about anything other than their hate for trump, even no idea about their reasons for hating trump. Just talking to people will get you to realise how many people just hate him because they've been told they should. So more than likely they voted against him.

I meet so many more people here is Aus and I'm assuming it similar there, that have a rabid hate for a guy for reasons they can't seem to answer compared to people who can have a legit conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    Yea I don't know why some trump fans can't realise there are that many young voters who have no idea about anything other than their hate for trump, even no idea about their reasons for hating trump. Just talking to people will get you to realise how many people just hate him because they've been told they should. So more than likely they voted against him.

I meet so many more people here is Aus and I'm assuming it similar there, that have a rabid hate for a guy for reasons they can't seem to answer compared to people who can have a legit conversation.
    Could be due to mainstream media effect

Presented by YouTubeTV SouBeachTalents's Avatar

Yeah, cause Trump supporters are so enlightened right

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Thats why I think a Republican wins in 2024. Two normal politicians? Democrat voters donít care enough usually.
    Honestly, idk. Would obv depend upon who gets the nom, if Biden is still even running in 2024, how the country's doing etc. But considering the Republicans have won the popular vote just once in the last 8 elections, I think just statistically they're going to be at a slight disadvantage heading into a presidential election. Bush won by the narrowest margin imaginable in 2000, and honestly even if he won by a healthy margin in the electoral college, Trump's win was semi fluky in the way he very narrowly won Pennsylvania, Michigan & Wisconsin.

But granted I don't see a Clinton or Obama waiting in the wings for the Dems anytime soon And Biden is not remotely an inspiring candidate, so we'll see. But I think generally speaking the Republicans are going to have a more difficult time winning presidential elections when they lose the popular vote by millions of votes every time

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    People that aren't anti Trump outside America have far more research behind why than vice versa.. if you don't think that would be true after watching MSM you are a moron.

People that aren't anti Trump outside America have far more research behind why than vice versa.. if you don't think that would be true after watching MSM you are a moron.
    Oh, ok, I'll just take you at your word on that Pretending only one side has extremely uninformed voters and not the other makes you look laughably biased and completely discredits your opinion on the subject

The bottom line is the majority of voters are completely uniformed about the actual policies of the candidate they support, and the fact that Trump supporters believe literally everything he says doesn't give credence to your argument
    Last edited by SouBeachTalents; 11-26-2020 at 04:58 AM.

Australians lap up US politics like a reality show. 4chan, youtube, twitter, 4chan

They are the most enlightened of all

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post

Literally 0-3. Also backed out of his bet to leave ISH forever. Sad, sad individual.

yes because louder with crowder, prager u and the ben shapiro show are excellent sources of information

Honestly, idk. Would obv depend upon who gets the nom, if Biden is still even running in 2024, how the country's doing etc. But considering the Republicans have won the popular vote just once in the last 8 elections, I think just statistically they're going to be at a slight disadvantage heading into a presidential election. Bush won by the narrowest margin imaginable in 2000, and honestly even if he won by a healthy margin in the electoral college, Trump's win was semi fluky in the way he very narrowly won Pennsylvania, Michigan & Wisconsin.

But granted I don't see a Clinton or Obama waiting in the wings for the Dems anytime soon And Biden is not remotely an inspiring candidate, so we'll see. But I think generally speaking the Republicans are going to have a more difficult time winning presidential elections when they lose the popular vote by millions of votes every time
    What do you mean by this? A charismatic rock star candidate who is super popular? That’s AOC. Clearly. And unlike Obama and Clinton she actually has policies that would help the working class and isn’t a right wing maniac (yes Obama and Clinton are right wing maniacs)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    Literally 0-3. Also backed out of his bet to leave ISH forever. Sad, sad individual.
    Will forever be known as an honor less hippo. What a disgrace.