Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: does alt left support pedophilia?

There's a HUGE difference between two very known people, billionaires, who run around the same "VIP" circle, and who know hundreds of mutual people taking pictures together at events, compared to a man who lacks so much awareness that he doesn't think twice about sniffing a female stranger's hair in front of cameras. Or sniffing little babies, or grabbing them by their breast. And not just ones or twice, but over 50 times.

And I can understand friends of mines voting for him, because they think he's a nice old man, and the media suppresses all of it. But for the ones who actually know this about Biden, yet still support him. It's sickening.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

i am alt middle supporting those who are only asexual and embrace wildlife. alt middle still has our bad apples addicted to beastiality

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    There's a HUGE difference between two very known people, billionaires, who run around the same "VIP" circle, and who know hundreds of mutual people taking pictures together at events, compared to a man who lacks so much awareness that he doesn't think twice about sniffing a female stranger's hair in front of cameras. Or sniffing little babies, or grabbing them by their breast. And not just ones or twice, but over 50 times.

And I can understand friends of mines voting for him, because they think he's a nice old man, and the media suppresses all of it. But for the ones who actually know this about Biden, yet still support him. It's sickening.
    thats the point of it all really

trump catches heat for all the stupid shit he did, hes an idiot

but did biden catch heat from media? no becos they are alt left and protect other pedos, plain and simply

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

i recall trump trying to kiss little girls on the lips. trump supporters were calling it a masculine sign of dominance. not something to highlight though, as in this is just miniscule behavior in the large scheme of Donalds character

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    i recall trump trying to kiss little girls on the lips. trump supporters were calling it a masculine sign of dominance. not something to highlight though, as in this is just miniscule behavior in the large scheme of Donalds character

Not a talking point because this is the least disturbing in Donnies pile of garbage buried under the rest.

On the other hand Joe Biden showing affection to anyone is the biggest neg on his resume. That shows you his qualification as a person, him hugging kids, men and women is his asterisk.

I'd say his bromance for Barack was probably more awkward than anything. Joe just love people, maybe too much

There's an interview where Trump calls Epstein his friend, a good guy and like Trump himself, likes beautiful women. Trump even admits in the same interview that Epstein liked his women on the younger side, essentially admitting that he knew Epstein liked teens They partied numerous times, they knew each other, it wasn't like they didn't know each other and only met a couple of times in the same parties...stop lying, bro.

edit; he also wished Epstein's lover and enabler, Ghislaine Maxwell good luck in her upcoming trail for sex trafficking Who wishes a pedo good luck?

GTFOH
    Last edited by TheMan; 11-10-2020 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    There's an interview where Trump calls Epstein his friend, a good guy and like Trump himself, likes beautiful women. Trump even admits in the same interview that Epstein liked his women on the younger side, essentially admitting that he knew Epstein liked teens They partied numerous times, they knew each other, it wasn't like they didn't know each other and only met a couple of times in the same parties...stop lying, bro.

edit; he also wished Epstein's lover and enabler, Ghislaine Maxwell good luck in her upcoming trail for sex trafficking Who wishes a pedo good luck?

GTFOH
    get a grip

does alt left support pedophilia?

There's an interview where Trump calls Epstein his friend, a good guy and like Trump himself, likes beautiful women. Trump even admits in the same interview that Epstein like his women on the younger side, essentially admitting that he knew Epstein liked teens They partied numerous times, they knew each other, it wasn't like they didn't know each other and only met a couple of times in the same parties...stop lying, bro.

GTFOH
    Trump is "friends" with everyone he knows. That's one of his most common phrases. "I have many Mexican friends... I have friends of mine in the senate back then who said..." In fact Trump hadn't talked to the guy in 15 years, and kicked him out of Mar-a-Lago after Epstein hit on a teenage girl.

Again, you talk about pictures of Trump at events with Epstein, yet there are hundreds of pictures like these.

I mean seriously, the average person would be conscious enough to make sure not to hold a baby's crotch.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    get a grip

does alt left support pedophilia?
    Biden fam eating good, baby boi

How mad r u still?

Biden fam eating good, baby boi

How mad r u still?

2 shoook to answer

we win again

Trump is "friends" with everyone he knows. That's one of his most common phrases. "I have many Mexican friends... I have friends of mine in the senate back then who said..." In fact Trump hadn't talked to the guy in 15 years, and kicked him out of Mar-a-Lago after Epstein hit on a teenage girl.

Again, you talk about pictures of Trump at events with Epstein, yet there are hundreds of pictures like these.

I mean seriously, the average person would be conscious enough to make sure not to hold a baby's crotch.
    Trump said on Howard Stern that he liked walking in on Ms Teen USA pageant contestants, many of them later saying Trump gave off a creepy vibe and they felt humiliated when he walked in on nude 14 year olds.

Yeah that's not pedo activity.

https://youtu.be/AaYKn7_bFiE

Would you be ok with a 50 something year old dude walking in on your nude 15 year old daughter? I wouldn't...

2 shoook to answer

we win again

2 shoook to answer

we win again

Trump said on Howard Stern that he liked walking in on Ms Teen USA pageant contestants, many of them later saying Trump gave off a creepy vibe and they felt humiliated when he walked in on nude 14 year olds.

Yeah that's not pedo activity.

https://youtu.be/AaYKn7_bFiE

Would you be ok with a 50 something year old dude walking in on your nude 15 year old daughter? I wouldn't...

They've got ya TheMan, the stern admission was of miss universe pageants (girls over 18+) and they're combining unproven accusations of miss teen contestants to that admission. Do you believe everything you watch in the orange man bad eccho chamber without looking further into it?

If I asked if you liked to look at naked adult women and u said yes, then someone accused u of liking to look at teenage kids. Would it be fair if I combined those two and act as if you admitted the second?