Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Pfizer's Covid vaccine prevents 90% of infections. Will Biden take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Yeah, we saw Kamala tell everyone she won't take it. Gavin Newsom opposed the vaccine too.

Now Andrew Cuomo is opposed to it.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/09/cuomo-...ccine-rollout/
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...administration

"NY governor says 'we can't let' Trump's vaccine distribution plan 'go forward'"
    That is amazing.

So Trump supporters will start taking the vaccine and begin to recover.

Biden supporters will not take the vaccine, get worse, and die all because Trump was still President during the vaccine roll out. And they say there is no such thing as Trump Derangement Syndrome. How many more New Yorkers is Cuomo going to kill?

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Default Re: Pfizer's Covid vaccine prevents 90% of infections. Will Biden take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gruppenführer View Post
    That is amazing.

So Trump supporters will start taking the vaccine and begin to recover.

Biden supporters will not take the vaccine, get worse, and die all because Trump was still President during the vaccine roll out. And they say there is no such thing as Trump Derangement Syndrome. How many more New Yorkers is Cuomo going to kill?
    Nah, these stories are just fluff. It'll be most likely be rolled out and people will take it regardless of party affiliation.

Lil Donny and Pence didn't wait at all to take credit for the vaccine..

Oh what's that?? They had nothing to do with the Pfizer vaccine research funding?? What's this??

"We were never part of the Warp Speed," Jansen told the Times. "We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone."

Pfizer did announce in July a $1.95 billion agreement with the U.S. government for 100 million doses of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate. But Bloomberg notes that "among the frontrunners, [Pfizer's] is the only vaccine project that did not take funding from the White House-led Operation Warp Speed program to bolster research, development or manufacturing." Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla previously touted this fact.

"I wanted to liberate our scientists from any bureaucracy," Bourla said in September. "When you get money from someone, that always comes with strings. They want to see how we are growing to progress, what types of moves you are going to do. They want reports. I didn't want to have any of that."

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Lil Donny and Pence didn't wait at all to take credit for the vaccine..

Oh what's that?? They had nothing to do with the Pfizer vaccine research funding?? What's this??
    It's almost as if giving trillions to corporations is a bad idea. Perhaps the bi-partisan bailout should have given the money directly to Americans as I suggested earlier.

Evidence of PPP Fraud Mounts, Officials Say

Researchers at the MIT in July compared payroll data at PPP-eligible companies to ineligible ones and estimated the program had boosted employment by about 2.3 million jobs. At that rate, the PPP would have cost about $224,000 per job supported

As the discussion of coronavirus stimulus 2.0 ramps up, I decided to create my own stimulus package. Let's compare the Democrats' proposed plan to mine.

(Of course, my plan was to never have any lockdowns to begin with, but if we're going with a stimulus package anyway, might as well make the best of it)

House Democrats plan:

1,815 pages

•$3.5 trillion dollars

•$0.3 trillion for $1200 checks to some Americans.

•Rest mainly goes to special interest.

For example, just scrolling through it for a couple of minutes, there's $30,000,000 for grants to (special interest) combat violence against women. ‘‘Community Oriented Policing Services’’, $300,000,000. "State and Local Law Enforcement Assistance’’ $500,000,000 is to establish and implement policies and procedures to prevent COVID-19. And so on.

Cleverness' plan:

•1 page

•$3.5 trillion dollars

•$3.5 trillion dollars as $16,746 checks to every American over 18 years old.

Which stimulus plan is better? The one I came up with in about 30 seconds or the one that's 1,815 pages created by 232 house Dems?

Quote Originally Posted by Gruppenführer View Post
    Trump said a vaccine was around the corner.
    So? He said he wouldn't take it if it came from china.

Joey B getting more done in DAYS than Donny could in months.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Joey B getting more done in DAYS than Donny could in months.

Let’s see those stimulus checks roll in.. they were purposely holding back to make Trump look bad at the expense of the American people

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    Let’s see those stimulus checks roll in.. they were purposely holding back to make Trump look bad at the expense of the American people
    The welfarefan will most likely be following this

I'm definitely not taking that shit. Especially since I has covid for a month. I'm good

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    true, but trump could have taken the reins on stimulus. he could have called up every gop senator that refused to vote for the bill and threatened to doom their reelection chances.

i'd also bet that if he'd done just that, by sending millions of people the relief they need for their families and small businesses he may have won the election. in fact, i'd bet my last dollar on him winning reelection in that case.

i'm sure someone must have advised him on this. why he didn't listen i have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    true, but trump could have taken the reins on stimulus. he could have called up every gop senator that refused to vote for the bill and threatened to doom their reelection chances.

i'd also bet that if he'd done just that, by sending millions of people the relief they need for their families and small businesses he may have won the election. in fact, i'd bet my last dollar on him winning reelection in that case.

i'm sure someone must have advised him on this. why he didn't listen i have no idea.
    All he had to do was declare victory on the War on Covid-19, ferociously track hospitalizations / compare to predictions, end the natl emergency, and open the country 100%.

Plus, if I was him, I'd have told Munchin to start sending $1000 checks to every American 18+, every month, for 12 months, and dare the Dems to stop him.

Turn it into "Nancy Pelosi & the Dems want $3.3 trillion for their special interests. I want the $3.3 trillion for Americans."

All he had to do was declare victory on the War on Covid-19, ferociously track hospitalizations / compare to predictions, end the natl emergency, and open the country 100%.

Plus, if I was him, I'd have told Munchin to start sending $1000 checks to every American 18+, every month, for 12 months, and dare the Dems to stop him.

Turn it into "Nancy Pelosi & the Dems want $3.3 trillion for their special interests. I want the $3.3 trillion for Americans."
    even better. show the people that he gets what they're going through and exposing the business-as-usual politicians in the process.

it's exactly what he ran on in 2016. missed opportunity.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

trump the dumpster already has taken it , the secret is out (he is cured)
    and so will we !!!
    90% is good enough for me.