Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Missing ISH poster alert; Nanners

My most sincere thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread. Its heart warming to know that the idiotic nonsense I spew has made an impression on so many of you retards and faggots over the years

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Crime is a red state issue. Not a leftist city like Portland issue.

Homelessness is the issue.

Because of the wealth disparity.

This is something you used to know very well Nanners, before someone put a tin foil hat on you and told you that Biden made your city homeless. Biden didn't do it, the $3000 a month rent did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Central Portland has gone to absolute shit in the past ~5-10 years, and watching this happen in slow motion has undoubtedly played some role in my progression from blindly optimistic libtard to cynical conservitard... thankfully I live out in the suburbs in a hilly area that still has "racist" cops who have zero tolerance for the psychotic tweakers that control the streets of central Portland these days, so I dont have to worry about the tweakers or tranny BLM molotoff tossers.
    Sounds bad, I always regarded Portland, well Oregon in general as a beautiful place cause of its nature. Sucks to hear your city is going to shit.

yes i think that criminals should be locked up, but unlike you I do not think that all homeless people are criminals

anyway i have no problem with letting drug addicted street people freely and openly commit crimes, as long as they are doing it in your neighborhood and not mine
    You can sell your tesla and buy your own prison cells where you can lock them all up.

College star

Both of the times that cuck ass Bernie was cheated by the DNC, you had the choice to lean against it and embrace Trump and his insanity, or lean into it and embrace Hillary(2016)/Biden(2020)... you chose to lean into it like the predictable, obedient, and pathetic libtard that you are.

Its beyond hilarious that you claim that your stance was once to "****" Hillary, considering you obediently lined up behind that witch after she blatantly cheated Bernie in the 2016 primary.

Calling you a joke is an insult to humor. You think you are some kind of pure bred granola muncher leftist, yet you regularly slurp the libtarded dong of corporate america (especially big pharma) like its your religion.

To say that you are pathetic would be an insult to REO Speedwagon, Demarcus Cousins, The live action Little Mermaid... and everything else that society has largely deemed to be "pathetic". I mean imagine thinking that you are a revolutionary when your revolutional leader gets cheated and lays down like a bitch and you immediately line up behind the non-revolutionary who cheated him. Youre beyond a joke.
    The fact you do not understand that supporting Bernie meant your were by default really supporting Hilary and the DNC is hilarious. Bernie didn’t fight against the primary corruption.
    and stolen elections. He rolled with it. Lmao.

Now you run to Trump. The dude the right is getting played by. Lol.

And no I don’t support mainstream idiots like Biden or DeSantis. So think of a better come back you mainstream clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    The fact you do not understand that supporting Bernie meant your were by default really supporting Hilary and the DNC is hilarious. Bernie didn’t fight against the primary corruption.
    and stolen elections. He rolled with it. Lmao.

Now you run to Trump. The dude the right is getting played by. Lol.

And no I don’t support mainstream idiots like Biden or DeSantis. So think of a better come back you mainstream clown.
    For some reason I assumed that you had supported Bernie given you post normie commie libtard takes on most issues... but now that I think about it, your political positions and posts in general are so forgettable I have no recollection of who you supported in 2016 or 2020. If there is ever a "Missing ISH poster alert: Norcaliblunt" thread I wont have anything to say, because despite the fact that you have been a member since 2007 I cant recall a single memorable thing you have ever posted.

Anyway, now you are saying that you dont support anyone and you think voting is pointless? I dont necessarily disagree... and if you were posting big brain thoughts like this in the 2016 and 2020 political threads I suppose its no surprise that its so hard to remember your opinions.

Anyway, how exactly does supporting Bernie mean you were actually supporting Hillary if you switched over to Trump after Bernie got cucked by Hillary?
    Last edited by Nanners; 06-13-2023 at 05:08 AM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

For some reason I assumed that you had supported Bernie given you post normie commie libtard takes on most issues... but now that I think about it, your political positions and posts in general are so forgettable I have no recollection of who you supported in 2016 or 2020. If there is ever a "Missing ISH poster alert: Norcaliblunt" thread I wont have anything to say, because despite the fact that you have been a member since 2007 I cant recall a single memorable thing you have ever posted.

Anyway, now you are saying that you dont support anyone and you think voting is pointless? I dont necessarily disagree... and if you were posting big brain thoughts like this in the 2016 and 2020 political threads I suppose its no surprise that its so hard to remember your opinions.

Anyway, how exactly does supporting Bernie mean you were actually supporting Hillary if you switched over to Trump after Bernie got cucked by Hillary?
    Nanners is so proud of this thread. What a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    Nanners is so proud of this thread. What a loser.
    No doubt I am happy that I made such an impression on so many of you mental midgets (142 posts and counting)... who are you again?

College star

Homie I’m just calling you out for projecting dumbass mainstream politics while acting like you’re edgy. Going from a Bernie Bro to a Trumpie is as trendy as it gets. You are not cool. Lol.

And you know me. Lol. If you don’t it might be because I don’t post as much as most of you psychopaths so I’ll take that’s a compliment. Bitch.