Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Does Joe Biden kiss his daughter with those lips?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Jstern, I thought Donald won the election...

Why are you worried about Joe?
    He did, and he will be the President for the next four years.

What concerns, what shocks me is the realization that there are people who are willing to vote, love a pedophile, simply because he belongs to their team.

If Lebron came out as a pedo would you still support him?

To me this is the most troubling fact.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    He did, and he will be the President for the next four years.

What concerns, what shocks me is the realization that there are people who are willing to vote, love a pedophile, simply because he belongs to their team.

Question for you jstern.

Considering the lawsuits have now been thrown out in Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona along with the Georgia recount confirming its results...how will Trump be president for the next 4 years?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

Depends on Lebron's politics. Trump's a pedo but his politics are reasonable. At least more so than the alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Whats the source/story on this? If this photo is real I cant believe I havent seen it yet

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Whats the source/story on this? If this photo is real I cant believe I havent seen it yet
    Mainly two stories on the Trump Epstein relationship, depending on which side of the "political spectrum" you research:

1) Trump and Epstein were friends and both pedo. It's backed up with photo's like the one you've seen here and a few others. Through quotes given a long time ago that Trump said Epstein seemed like a great guy or to that effect, and also the anonymous rape accusations made in 2015/2016 - supposedly Trump raped a 13 year old at one of Epstein's parties.
    I believe those are the main bits of that narrative.

2) Trump and Epstein hung out a bit, Trump thought he was a cool guy with a lot of money, maybe someone good to know for business.
    Then something happened at Mar-a-lago, Epstein sexually assaulted a girl there, Trump banned him from the property and their relationship ended.
    I think I've also seen it mentioned that Trump went to the Epstein island once and from then on, he's made comments about the nasty things that went on there.

“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” Trump told reporters at the White House of Epstein during an appearance with Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani. “I had a falling out a long time ago, I’d say maybe 15 years.

“I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-...lt-court-docs/

This is a statement made by one of the Epstein accusers in 2009:

Others have claimed that Trump is implicated because he was socially connected to Epstein at one time and was pictured with him in 2000.

However, Florida attorney Bradley Edwards, who represented one of Epstein’s accusers, said that Trump was the only important person to go out of his way to help Edwards with his investigation back in 2009.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk,” said Edwards.

“I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.”
    https://www.prisonplanet.com/lawyer-...elped-him.html

There used to be a video from that lawyer on YT, but it's removed now, go figure..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...effrey-epstein

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Mainly two stories on the Trump Epstein relationship, depending on which side of the "political spectrum" you research:

1) Trump and Epstein were friends and both pedo. It's backed up with photo's like the one you've seen here and a few others. Through quotes given a long time ago that Trump said Epstein seemed like a great guy or to that effect, and also the anonymous rape accusations made in 2015/2016 - supposedly Trump raped a 13 year old at one of Epstein's parties.
    I believe those are the main bits of that narrative.

2) Trump and Epstein hung out a bit, Trump thought he was a cool guy with a lot of money, maybe someone good to know for business.
    Then something happened at Mar-a-lago, Epstein sexually assaulted a girl there, Trump banned him from the property and their relationship ended.
    I think I've also seen it mentioned that Trump went to the Epstein island once and from then on, he's made comments about the nasty things that went on there.
    I have heard both of the Trump-Epstein narratives that you lay out here, and I have seen a ton of photos of Trump with Epstein or Ghislaine... but I have never seen this particular photo, which seems kind of strange given how much time I spend reading about conspiracy and considering how damning this photo could be. Who is the girl pictured here? Is that a young Ivanka?

Anyway I personally I tend to believe that Trump is a diddler, just like virtually every other politician/billionaire... according to Maria Farmer (one of the first Epstein accusers), Ivana Trump and Ghislaine were very close friends back in the 90s.