Default Tom Brady now the all-time NFL fantasy football scoring leader

ESPN.com: "Tom Brady holds the records for Super Bowl victories (six), Super Bowl MVP awards (four) and Pro Bowl selections (14, although he's tied for that mark), and now he has another record to add to his résumé: He has passed Jerry Rice for the most PPR points in fantasy football history, making him the all-time scorer in our game, regardless of format."

Default Re: Tom Brady now the all-time NFL fantasy football scoring leader

Probably Brady's greatest accomplishment

Quote Originally Posted by Shea Hudson View Post
    Who else would be #1? After winning his 4th Super Bowl as a Patriot, New England quarterback Tom Brady surpassed Peyton Manning for the career record in NFL fantasy scores. With an astonishing 5 TDs and 0 interceptions over the Pittsburgh Steelers, Brady totaled yet another big game: 31.50 fantasy points. I visited this https://bestonlinewritingservice.com/ site to complete my assignments on time before watching this thrilling contest.

wtf you talking about bot

Quote Originally Posted by Shea Hudson View Post
    Who else would be #1? After winning his 4th Super Bowl as a Patriot, New England quarterback Tom Brady surpassed Peyton Manning for the career record in NFL fantasy scores. With an astonishing 5 TDs and 0 interceptions over the Pittsburgh Steelers, Brady totaled yet another big game: 31.50 fantasy points. I visited this https://bestonlinewritingservice.com/ site to complete my assignments on time before watching this thrilling contest.
    This bot is good lol. If only we could calibrate it to argue with 3ball