Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Default Re: Best fast food chain?

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    Best fast food overall? Whataburger. I've had your In'n'Out and your Five Guys, In has crappy fries, and Five G charges way too much for what is a pretty ordinary cheeseburger. Gimme Whataburger every time.
    In n Out is good, but sometimes the wait is not worth it. Don't go during peak times. Their fries don't bother me, but I've definitely had better. You're right, Five Guys charges too much. I've been to Houston twice over the last three years and I regret not trying Whataburger.....my bad.

Have any of you tried Topper's Pizza? There's only a few mainly in Ventura County CA. People go crazy for it here.

Pollo loco is probably the 'best' if you're looking for good food that can be healthy. Their pollo bowls are fresh, have a lot of protein and only set you back around 500 calories.

Chipotle is good for those same reasons, but not as consistent in taste. In and Out or McDonald's quarterpounder have the best burger for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    fair enough... personally I would much rather take the indepedent restaurants of the east coast over the western chains

yall do have a few chains in the east that dont exist out west, like dunkin donuts (not like thats a big loss for us )
    We got a lot of dunkins' in LA. Their coffee and donuts are on point, but don't ever get breakfast there. Rubbery egg...hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post
    We got a lot of dunkins' in LA. Their coffee and donuts are on point, but don't ever get breakfast there. Rubbery egg...hard pass.
    I have never seen a dunkin in the pacific northwest, and I dont recall seeing any of them back when I lived in norcal... that said I am not particularly surprised that they exist in a dumpster fire of a city like LA

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I have never seen a dunkin in the pacific northwest, and I dont recall seeing any of them back when I lived in norcal... that said I am not particularly surprised that they exist in a dumpster fire of a city like LA
    Haha

You're not wrong. Downtown LA is a mess with the homeless situation and politics. The county is VAST though. If you're on the coast you get the beautiful beaches, restaurants and nightlife. In other words, higher quality of living. Its a big reason MOST athletes who play here live near Marina Del Ray, El Segundo and Manhattan Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post
    Haha

You're not wrong. Downtown LA is a mess with the homeless situation and politics. The county is VAST though. If you're on the coast you get the beautiful beaches, restaurants and nightlife. In other words, higher quality of living. Its a big reason MOST athletes who play here live near Marina Del Ray, El Segundo and Manhattan Beach.
    no doubt... its a very big dumpster

in all seriousness there are def nice areas of LA, and in some ways now is probably a great time to live there... traffic has always been one of the biggest downsides to that city and I would think traffic is at an all-time low thanks to your governors authoritarian lockdown rules. We have some bullshit rules up in Portland too and its eerie how empty the roads are.

personally if I was forced to live in LA but had money to pick where I live I would move into the hills... in a massive city like LA I would def want to be on the high ground when society starts to collapse (which will probably be next week the way things are going)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    When you walk in your home, before your nose gets settled in to cat piss and Winston ash, you can kind of smell like a burnt rubber scent for a minute or two, that's from a combination of your neighbor spraying raid because you created a roach problem with your filth and your landlord next door smoking meth. YOU don't tell me to do anything, you are in the bottom tier of society. Worry about survival, not my dick size fakkit.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    When you walk in your home, before your nose gets settled in to cat piss and Winston ash, you can kind of smell like a burnt rubber scent for a minute or two, that's from a combination of your neighbor spraying raid because you created a roach problem with your filth and your landlord next door smoking meth. YOU don't tell me to do anything, you are in the bottom tier of society. Worry about survival, not my dick size fakkit.

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    shake shack
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    +1

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    +1

Local High School Star

Does In N' Out Burger count as fast food? I know that sounds like a dumb question but they do take maybe 7-10 minutes to make the food, while other burger places take like 30 seconds.

Or it's just that there's always a line, so maybe I'm wrong there.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Street Hunger View Post
    Does In N' Out Burger count as fast food? I know that sounds like a dumb question but they do take maybe 7-10 minutes to make the food, while other burger places take like 30 seconds.

Or it's just that there's always a line, so maybe I'm wrong there.
    It’s usually a lot faster if you go inside rather than the drive through.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    I recently got a shake shack near where I live

I've been wanting to try it but it's expensive af (more than Five Guys)
    Tried Shack Shack the other day
    It's basically Five Guys but with more of a menu because they sell chicken as well and have new items every month

Would definitely have it again but McDonald's is still the GOAT in my eyes

We're also getting Wendy's and Popeye's soon here in the UK

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

Chipotle and KFC