Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The Great Reset

National High School Star

Default Re: The Great Reset

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    Yeah Trump is clearly against the establishment for people who have their eyes crossed from deepthroating Trump. This fultz dude is almost as gay as starface with how much he keeps tabs on posters here. Oh wait they're the same person.
    He is like ISH’s lonely philosopher, scorned by the world. There isn’t a topic on here that he doesn’t have an opinion on, an opportunity where he can demonstrate how intellectually inferior and wrong everyone else is compared to him. If only people would listen to him, because he has the wisdom of mankind and all the answers, except maybe to save himself. He’s already back from retirement. So close to breaking his record this time. How many days was it? Don’t worry though, he will have another shot at it within the next couple of months. I think deep down we are all rooting for him, but the next 4 years is going to be rough.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Fingers crossed we don't get hit with something like "Covid-21", another year or two of this and all that'd be left would the big corporations and their business networks.

Justin Trudeau is a literal demon

He needs to be arrested for attempted crimes against humanity

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Justin Trudeau is a literal demon

He needs to be arrested for attempted crimes against humanity
    I agree. I hate our douchebag PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Liberals Today:

No irony at all, folks.

Canada PM sounds weird. Somewhat feminine. Er klingt wie ein Mädchen. Ist er schwul? Who is Justine trying to pander to now??

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by falc39 View Post
    He is like ISHÂ’s lonely philosopher, scorned by the world. There isnÂ’t a topic on here that he doesnÂ’t have an opinion on, an opportunity where he can demonstrate how intellectually inferior and wrong everyone else is compared to him. If only people would listen to him, because he has the wisdom of mankind and all the answers, except maybe to save himself. HeÂ’s already back from retirement. So close to breaking his record this time. How many days was it? DonÂ’t worry though, he will have another shot at it within the next couple of months. I think deep down we are all rooting for him, but the next 4 years is going to be rough.

What, for me?

I'm not gonna #resist the Joe Biden presidency. That's exactly what the media and needy leftists losers want. That way they can ignore all the things Biden isn't doing for their cause, and convince themselves Republicans are still the problem. Because the right wont accept all the genders. Or the will of Allah. Or the climate emergency. Or their own complicity in the white patriarchy.

As long as conservatives are publicly fighting back on these narratives, thats where the media will keep its focus, and the dumb loyal left wing sheep who let the media control their brains, will continue to ignore the fact Joe Biden is helping wealthy interests further consolidate. The mob won't be smart enough to fight back against media manipulators in a war of ideas. The mob are low IQ. So they'll take the cheap satisfaction of feeling like they're important to society as the brave rescuers of crippled trans POC whatever. That's the one idea their false-friends in the media will indulge them on. Again, reality is never going to suit the interests of the weak. They cannot win a battle of ideas, but at the same time, they'll never admit defeat.

So I say let's bring on the genders and the melting pot and the climate revolution. The people on the left will become very confused and unsure whom to attack. Should they now go after the wealthy? The wealthy and the media certainly wont allow that. They'll double down even further on divisive rhetoric, hoping to force average middle class conservatives to put up a fight against the raging dumb leftist mob. They might go full concentration camps. Hey, I say let's go for it and see what happens.

Future societies need to have a true example of how dumb and dangerous public idiocy actually is. We need America to become Seattle CHAZ for all the world to see. For the sake of future humanity.

It is our sacrifice.

I'm ready.

Let's go.
    Last edited by FourthTenor; 11-19-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Its funny seeing so many people call this a "conspiracy"... considering the world economic forum (aka the davos billionaires/royals/politicians) have a podcast called "the great reset" where they openly talk about all their plans for the future world

Listen for yourself if you dont believe me - https://pod.link/1517364006

Quote Originally Posted by great reset podcast
    The world can recover from COVID-19, but can we seize this opportunity to make it a greener, fairer and smarter place? This podcast from the World Economic Forum follows the progress of the Great Reset - as stakeholders from business, government and society seek to change how the world works, putting people and planet at the heart of everything we do
    How exactly can something be a "conspiracy" when the conspirators are talking about it openly anyway?

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Its funny seeing so many people call this a "conspiracy"... considering the world economic forum (aka the davos billionaires/royals/politicians) have a podcast called "the great reset" where they openly talk about all their plans for the future world

Listen for yourself if you dont believe me - https://pod.link/1517364006

How exactly can something be a "conspiracy" when the conspirators are talking about it openly anyway?
    The reason why people classify this as a conspiracy is because they dont openly tell us exactly how they will do it. All they do is pretty much tell us their "goals" on how to make our planet a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    The reason why people classify this as a conspiracy is because they dont openly tell us exactly how they will do it. All they do is pretty much tell us their "goals" on how to make our planet a better place.

So back in 1998 when Project for a New American Century told us that they're going to need a "new pearl harbor" as justification to go to war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somolia, Yemen, Syria, Iran and Sudan... that was just a baseless conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

So back in 1998 when Project for a New American Century told us that they're going to need a "new pearl harbor" as justification to go to war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somolia, Yemen, Syria, Iran and Sudan... that was just a baseless conspiracy?
    1st off, I never said 911 or this "great reset" is baseless. I always thought 911 was an inside job.. but it's still classified as conspiracy and always will be.

If I thought this great reset conspiracy was baseless i wouldnt have started this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    1st off, I never said 911 or this "great reset" is baseless. I always thought 911 was an inside job.. but it's still classified as conspiracy and always will be.

If I thought this great reset conspiracy was baseless i wouldnt have started this thread.
    fair enough, and my apologies for misunderstanding your post... I suppose were mostly on the same page