Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Daily Reminder: This is who Trumptards admire

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    America just fired the Pedophile in Chief. Brighter days ahead.
    This was a response to TheMan.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Imagine my when I clicked on the link and saw that it was The Young Turks.

So he tells Howard Stern, in a joking matter that he would go and inspect things at the MISS UNIVERSE contest, and you're trying to pass it off as if he said that about Ms Teen USA?

"Of the 11 (contestants) who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. "These were teenage girls," Bowman said. "If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown." "

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...ss-teen-usa-c/

So you have allegations that are very questionable. Allegations that only happened from one Miss Teen USA, with no patterns to show that this was simply Trump's thing, a pattern. Versus what Joe Biden is constantly doing in front of parents and the rest of the public.

It's non stop.

America just fired the Pedophile in Chief. Brighter days ahead.
    I don't see videos of Mr. Trump grabbing baby's crotches and fondling young girls. You watch America. Pedophilia will be on the rise!

I bet Biden pardons Ghislaine Maxwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruppenführer View Post
    I don't see videos of Mr. Trump grabbing baby's crotches and fondling young girls. You watch America. Pedophilia will be on the rise!

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Wrong about what? Donald Trump also took a picture with the Pope. A picture is just a picture.

And pardon me, but was Ghislaine not at Chelsea Clinton's wedding?

And pardon me, but did Mr. Trumps not ban Epstein from his estate after he found out he was there recruiting young girls?

Yes he did.

Wrong about what? Donald Trump also took a picture with the Pope. A picture is just a picture.

And pardon me, but did Mr. Trumps not ban Epstein from his estate after he found out he was there recruiting young girls?

Yes he did.
    Epstein and President Donald Trump have a long, documented relationship. Epstein reportedly bragged he introduced the president to his wife. Even before the latest accusations came out against Epstein, Trump has done his best to downplay the friendship.

Here's a closer look at the two men's relationship through the years.

Trump told New York Magazine in 2002 that he had known Epstein for 15 years, suggesting they met around 1987. In the profile, Trump said Epstein was a "lot of fun". He also said Epstein liked beautiful women as much as he did, and that many of them were on the "younger side". The pair are seen here in Palm Beach, Florida, in 1992.

Epstein joined the Palm Beach neighborhood in 1990 when he bought this house for $2.5 million. This made Trump and Epstein neighbors. Trump reportedly told a former adviser, Roger Stone, that when he visited Epstein's home the pool was filled with girls. Trump said he thought it was nice that Epstein let "the neighborhood kids use his pool".

The pair are seen in a 1992 video, recorded for Faith Daniels' NBC talk show "A Closer Look", pointing out women and cracking jokes. At one point, according to NBC, Trump appears to say, "Look at her back there. She's hot." Something else Trump said had Epstein doubled over in laughter.

Also in 1992, Epstein and Trump were reportedly the only men to attend a party at Trump's private Mar-a-Largo club. They were joined by about 28 women for a "calendar girl" competition that Trump had requested, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.
    mar a lago

A 2016 lawsuit alleged that Trump raped a 13-year-old girl in Epstein's Manhattan residence in 1994. The suit was voluntarily dismissed on November 4, 2016. The suit alleged that Epstein raped her afterwards and then the pair told her that she and her family would be killed if she ever spoke about what happened. The suit also alleged that Trump attended at least four parties at the residence.

In 1998, Trump met his future third wife Melania Knauss at a party at the Kit Kat Club during New York Fashion Week. Since Trump was elected in 2016, Epstein has reportedly bragged to people that he was the one who introduced them
    Just a few photos doe.

Was this a Clinton wedding or a Biden one? Keep up with your own arguments dimwit.
    Last edited by Facepalm; 11-20-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Just a few photos doe.

Was this a Clinton wedding or a Biden one? Keep up with your own arguments dimwit.
    savage

Yes he did.
    Bullshit...

The Washington Post reports that President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein's friendship soured when the two fought over a Palm Beach mansion in 2004.

In the weeks since Epstein's arrest on sex trafficking charges, the question has been raised of just how close he was to the president, since they were often spotted looking chummy together at parties in the '90s.

While Trump has tried to distance himself from the disgraced financier, saying he "was not a fan," sources who spoke to the Post — including Epstein's brother Mark — said they were "good friends."

The New Yorkers appeared to forge their friendship on the Palm Beach social scene, shortly after Trump divorced his first wife, Ivana, in 1992.
    https://www.insider.com/why-trump-ep...mansion-2019-8

Their relationship went downhill over a real estate deal you idiot, a 41 million dollar mansion both men were bidding on. Trump and Epstein were friends and partied together frequently, even Trump knew that Epsten liked young girls (Trump's own words) but that didn't stop him from hanging out with him for over a decade and a half.
    Last edited by TheMan; 11-20-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Just a few photos doe.

Who cares about Biden? You posted a picture of Trump with Maxwell trying to insinuate guilt, and I countered that by showing you a picture of Maxwell with other politicians and high powered people. She has pictures with lots of people. So your picture of her and Trump is irrelevant.

Who cares about Biden? You posted a picture of Trump with Maxwell trying to insinuate guilt, and I countered that by showing you a picture of Maxwell with other politicians and high powered people. She has pictures with lots of people. So your picture of her and Trump is irrelevant.
    You do

Here's a few more for you

In 2000, according to a profile of Trump in Maximum Golf, he grew irritated when Epstein and Maxwell were late for a flight heading to Mar-a-Lago, but when Epstein arrived, Trump brightened and quickly forgave them.

Epstein also owns multiple private planes, including a Boeing 727-200, which was dubbed by locals as the "Lolita Express", due to the arrival of what appeared to be underaged women on it. Trump reportedly flew on one of Epstein's planes at least once, although it's not clear when. Trump didn't fly as much as some of Epstein's other friends, because he had his own private plane.

In 2000, Trump, Melania, Epstein, and Maxwell were photographed together at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort. According to The New York Times, Epstein was never a paying member, but Trump made sure Epstein was treated like a close friend.

In a 2003 New York Magazine article, Trump is listed as one of Epstein's dinner guests at his Manhattan townhouse. At one of Epstein's dinner parties (it's unclear if Trump was in attendance), one guest reportedly "amused a group of barely clad models with card tricks".

Those photos mean nothing, just like taking pictures with the Pope doe.

You do

Here's a few more for you

Those photos mean nothing, just like taking pictures with the Pope doe.
    And you care about Trump way too much apparently.

And you care about Trump way too much apparently.
    Says the Trumpazee who made an alt account just to defend Donald

Says the Trumpazee who made an alt account just to defend Donald
    Look at this forum. It's all you and your friends talking about Mr. Trumps. You little boys have nothing else to do but talk about Trump.

Look at this forum. It's all you and your friends talking about Mr. Trumps. You little boys have nothing else to do but talk about Trump.
    Talking about Trump and goofing on Trump are two different things, dump kopf.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Talking about Trump and goofing on Trump are two different things, dump kopf.
    There is no difference. It's still you talking and goofing. About Trump. All day. Every day.

On a side note, I can teach you the language. Aber ich denke, Sie Amerikaner sind zu dumm und faul, um zu lernen.

And yet you created an alt account just to defend him