Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Rudy Giuliani's hair dye drips down his face during press conference

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    You’re projecting. Just because you get into political arguments in social media, and thus are exposed to your opponents showing you extremely creepy Joe Biden pics doesn’t mean others do. Out of everyone who I’ve shown those types of gifs in real life, none were aware of such creepiness.

It’s also very disturbing that you assume that others have seen AND don’t find them disturbing because the pictures don’t literally show him fingering a kid or something. Again you’re projecting that if millions of people saw those pictures the vast majority of people won’t be disturbed because they don’t actually show him fingering a kid and thus won't be creeped out by Biden.
    Do you think the many comments Trump has made sexualizing his own daughter ever since she was underage aren't creepy at all? Is that normal talk in your neck of the woods?

Default Re: Rudy Giuliani's hair dye drips down his face during press conference

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Do you think the many comments Trump has made sexualizing his own daughter ever since she was underage aren't creepy at all? Is that normal talk in your neck of the woods?
    No, because I understand the context. Like when he goes on the Howard Stern show, I understand that it's a comedy show, Howard likes to push things and whenever Donald Trump went on his show Howard liked to ask him his opinion on the beauty of different celebrities. What he rates them from 1 to 10. Ivanka is a very beautiful woman, and of course Howard is going to go on and on about how hot she is, and ask Trump to evaluate her. It's wild, it's outrageous, "Oooo, he's going on and on to a father about how hot his daughter is and he's asking him about her beauty." And Trump goes along in a comedic manner.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    No, because I understand the context. Like when he goes on the Howard Stern show, I understand that it's a comedy show, Howard likes to push things and whenever Donald Trump went on his show Howard liked to ask him his opinion on the beauty of different celebrities. What he rates them from 1 to 10. Ivanka is a very beautiful woman, and of course Howard is going to go on and on about how hot she is, and ask Trump to evaluate her. It's wild, it's outrageous, "Oooo, he's going on and on to a father about how hot his daughter is and he's asking him about her beauty." And Trump goes along in a comedic manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    That's a good video. Reminds me of the corrupt fake news media.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    fake news coverage!