Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Georgia Senate Run-off

Results will be coming in soon. It looks like exit-polls show 65 & over are Republican-heavy, under 65 are Democrat-heavy. It's going to be close.

If you look at the polls, I have a feeling the seats are going to split. That would of course keep Senate under Republican control by 1 seat.

Edit: Vote results are trickling in.
    Last edited by bladefd; 01-05-2021 at 08:23 PM.

Default Re: Georgia Senate Run-off

Its over

This time, they counted early votes first so Democrats were double digits ahead. Election day votes are being counted now so Republicans are catching up.

STOP THE COUNT! STOP THE COUNT! DEMOCRATS WERE AHEAD TONIGHT BY BIG MARGINS. REPUBLICANS ARE GETTING WAY MORE VOTES NOW! STOP THE COUNT!!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Poor blade is not going to get free stuff since his hero Kamala won’t be able to pass anything.

With the amount of seats Demoncrats lost in 2020, they are likely headed towards losing the House in 2022.

And then.....it’s impeachment time.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Poor blade is not going to get free stuff since his hero Kamala won’t be able to pass anything.

With the amount of seats Demoncrats lost in 2020, they are likely headed towards losing the House in 2022.

And then.....it’s impeachment time.
    Why would the republicans impeach trump in 2022?

It's better for the Dems to not have the Senate, that way when they don't get anything of substance done, they can fallback on the excuse that the meanie GOP didn't let 'em.

That being said, I think the Dems do get both seats, Trump running around and bullshitting about election fraud will depress enough votes for the Democrats to edge it out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    It's better for the Dems to not have the Senate, that way when they don't get anything of substance done, they can fallback on the excuse that the meanie GOP didn't let 'em.

That being said, I think the Dems do get both seats, Trump running around and bullshitting about election fraud will depress enough votes for the Democrats to edge it out.
    Remember to lube your bicycle once a month

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Remember to lube your bicycle once a month

Couple of the Democrat-heavy counties are stuck at 37%. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!! WHERE IS THE SUPREME COURT??? FRAUD!!

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Both Repubs leading 80% through.

Dammit... I need Dems to win so we can legalize me going into women's locker rooms at the swimming pool. Get a year pass and hang out there everyday. Licking an Arby's Roast beef sandwich like a vag.

Republicans are gonna win it. Dems had the early voting lead but it's over

Early votes were counted first and election day votes are being counted later. This is going like a mirror image of election day (except against Democrats this time), but notice there is not a single Democrat crying bloody Mary or fraud. The response was drastically different on November 3rd. Republicans were celebrating early after election day votes were counted, and as soon as they began counting early votes, Republicans went absolutely nuts across ISH & twitter & reddit & facebook & 4chan.

Here, I will go an extra step. If Republicans win both seats, congrats Republicans!

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Early votes were counted first and election day votes are being counted later. This is going like a mirror image of election day (except against Democrats this time), but notice there is not a single Democrat crying bloody Mary or fraud. The response was drastically different on November 3rd. Republicans were celebrating early after election day votes were counted, and as soon as they began counting early votes, Republicans went absolutely nuts across ISH & twitter & reddit & facebook & 4chan.
    You really think the dumbos will cheat again after the constant scrutiny in the past 2 months. U must be a complete idiot

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    Both Repubs leading 80% through.

Dammit... I need Dems to win so we can legalize me going into women's locker rooms at the swimming pool. Get a year pass and hang out there everyday. Licking an Arby's Roast beef sandwich like a vag.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    You really think the dumbos will cheat again after the constant scrutiny in the past 2 months. U must be a complete idiot
    Why wouldn't they? I thought Dominion machines were Democrat controlled? It would be easy to do it & get away with it, especially because now courts see Trump/Republicans crying wolf