Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Biden’s Inaugural stage being is currently being built on the White House North l

That's gotta be an old photo. The stretch of Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the White House hasn't been open to vehicle traffic in decades and it looks like people are driving there.

Default Re: Biden’s Inaugural stage being is currently being built on the White House North l

Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    That's gotta be an old photo. The stretch of Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the White House hasn't been open to vehicle traffic in decades and it looks like people are driving there.
    In my original post I was going to write about how gullible people are and easily fooled, since on first sight its clearly an old picture. But I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. But you're right, it's been closed off to traffic for a very long time.

Lambruh made a joke thread, bros.

Needless to say, it went over your heads.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post

right..... hombre.

It's a picture/meme that's going around the internet, believed by the vast majority. I'm sure the OP believed the picture to be true, along with the vast majority of the people who responded.

No he didn't and no it didn't.

Its fine. Millions of people see a thing online and believe it without giving it a moment's thought, especially in the United Stupids of America. No shame in copping to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    It's a picture/meme that's going around the internet, believed by the vast majority. I'm sure the OP believed the picture to be true, along with the vast majority of the people who responded.
    Come on, man...you believe people believed that a photographer took a picture of the inaugural site being built outside the WH and then Trump sadly looking at it too? LMAO! It's a funny picture, that's all. You guys are just too butthurt to see the comedy in it Same goes for tpols...

No he didn't and no it didn't.

Its fine. Millions of people see a thing online and believe it without giving it a moment's thought, especially in the United Stupids of America. No shame in copping to it.
    Lol, ok. Traffic outside the WH has been shut off for years now, maybe some people didn't know this but I think most did...but it's like whatever, man.

So whenever Trump supporters post this meme and laugh, am I to assume that they can't tell it's a fake pic made for comedic purposes?

Come on, man...you believe people believed that a photographer took a picture of the inaugural site being built outside the WH and then Trump sadly looking at it too? LMAO! It's a funny picture, that's all. You guys are just too butthurt to see the comedy in it Same goes for tpols...
    Of course I believe that. I'm not even talking about the Trump picture. You tell people that the inaugural stage is currently being built right now in front of the White House and show them a picture from the early 90s, over 90% of them will believe it. Why wouldn't they? On a separate note, if they hate Trump, then they will be even more inclined to believe it.

You simply want to disagree just to disagree, since this is a Trump issue.

I'm sure you yourself believed the picture to be true, for no other reason that your bias plays tricks on you. Like for example, I'm not sure if it was you, but people here have been showing pictures of Joe Biden touching little girls, grabbing little boy's crotch, and just a plain old creepy pedophile type. But since orange man bad, those pictures don't mean anything, because they don't actually show Biden fingering the kids or anything graphic like that. It's not real proof, and so the American people reject those pictures.

Donald Trump made a joke about walking into the Miss Universe backroom one time, and The Young Turks made you believed that it was for Miss Teen, because that was basically their headline. You didn't look further into it.

So of course I believe that if you tell your average person that the inaugural stage is being built in front of the White House and show them that picture as proof, of course the vast majority of people are going to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Of course I believe that. I'm not even talking about the Trump picture. You tell people that the inaugural stage is currently being built right now in front of the White House and show them a picture from the early 90s, over 90% of them will believe it. Why wouldn't they? On a separate note, if they hate Trump, then they will be even more inclined to believe it.

You simply want to disagree just to disagree, since this is a Trump issue.

I'm sure you yourself believed the picture to be true, for no other reason that your bias plays tricks on you. Like for example, I'm not sure if it was you, but people here have been showing pictures of Joe Biden touching little girls, grabbing little boy's crotch, and just a plain old creepy pedophile type. But since orange man bad, those pictures don't mean anything, because they don't actually show Biden fingering the kids or anything graphic like that. It's not real proof, and so the American people reject those pictures.

Donald Trump made a joke about walking into the Miss Universe backroom one time, and The Young Turks made you believed that it was for Miss Teen, because that was basically their headline. You didn't look further into it.

So of course I believe that if you tell your average person that the inaugural stage is being built in front of the White House and show them that picture as proof, of course the vast majority of people are going to believe that.
    Same goes for you though, you're biased towards Trump so all the weird and creepy sexual things Trump has said about his own daughter Ivanka, which any normal person would see as at the very least, strange, you shrug your shoulders and claim it was all said for comedic purposes...it's not normal sexualizing your own daughters, bro.

Bullshit. They're two separate pictures, it was implied in the second one that it would be Trump's view. The second one was funny though, but I don't think dear Lambruh knew.

I'd be more inclined to believe he knew about the stage if the title was just "being built at the White House", but it's so specific - the north lawn.

Oh and the inauguration usually takes place on the Capitol Hill steps and not some built stage by the White House, so there's that as well.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

That picture was from 2016.

Here's the other part of that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    That picture was from 2016.

Here's the other part of that picture.

He who laughs last...

No wonder Trumps throwing tantrums