Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Danish study shows American liberals are retarded

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    All of this stuff about masks saving lives, if true, could be applied to the regular flu virus every single year. Why didn't we ever apply the "if it saves just one life" logic before? People die by the thousands of the flu each year.

It's amazing how the media can monopolize and manipulate a narrative to the point people act as if nobody was ever dying before. The masses legitimately believe the number of people who die with corona is a NET number, and that nobody in America would have died in 2020 if it wasn't for this virus. The public is THAT stupid. When you have the same views on something as ItsMillerTime, it's probably good cause for a long look in the mirror.

Germs are a part of life. People all die at some point. This is not the bubonic plague or ebola. The people dying from corona are generally elderly people with pre-existing conditions, and it is still a TINY number of the population. Unfortunate though it is, it is not a justifiable excuse to strip people's rights, shut down their businesses, and MANDATE they all wear face diapers or go to jail. In fact I've heard plenty of sensible older folks say the same thing, and I am 1000% positive I will feel the same exact way when I'm a senior. That's part of life. You can't say 'to hell' with other people's rights because you live like a coward.

You're panicking because other people are panicking. Did you know that when sheep are transported individually they're often surrounded by mirrors to prevent them from being stressed? The media has the ability to make any given issue look like something "everyone is doing" and that leads most people to conclude they should do it too. Without any independent, intelligent thought behind their decision. Why don't we wear masks every year, to "save just one life?" Have you ever asked yourself that? Do these questions just not matter to you?

But you and ItsMillerTime go have a nice time social distancing in your face diapers. You're arm in arm with arguably the dumbest guy on the internet. Hope that makes you feel confident in your conclusions.
    Good post

People who actually live in america know who the retards really are

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post

[

Chief Frightened Sheep, reporting for duty!

HIYA hiya HIYA hiya HIYA hiya

And in your view, this will be sufficient reason to accept it? "Our government wants us to be more like totalitarian countries in the second world, to protect us from the flu!"

Yeah. That sounds genuine and well intentioned. Amazing people like you who condemn governments like the US and China as deeply corrupt, suddenly believe these governments care so much about the health and well being of the middling masses, that all these corona response measures are surely being done in good faith
    I don't care much about what the government wants, but I believe in science. The problem with flu is that smear infection plays a bigger role in transmitting it. People with masks tend to touch their face more often so it might be detrimental in that case.

Furthermore, in the long run masking and social distancing will weaken our immune systems and make us more susceptible to novel diseases. The reason our diseases wiped out the Indians, while the syphilis we picked up from them just made our ***** itch, was Europeans had more robust immune systems from years of living in cities, trading with other continents, tending to livestock etc.

Life is life. If you're scared of the flu virus, that's your problem. Mask mandates? You're a female.

YOU ARE A FEMALE.

She's talking about you bro.

How does that make you feel?

Your own women have become disinterested in your prissy, sissy weakness.

The things you type, you would ONLY EVER HEAR from men who look like this:

I am 1000% sure that's the kind of man you are. Limp wristed metro sexual liberal dweeb.

Yuck.
    Unlike you tiny whiny bailed out *** I'm actually working instead of selling 3 freedom blades a year, I also have hobbies that demand leaving my flat. I'm not afraid of the flu, being sick just sucks. It's an annoyance. On a economical scale the flu is huge disaster every year and thus anything to reduce its impact seems reasonable, but who am I talking to. Aren't you ISH' chief capitalist? Why do you hate the economy so much? The things I type you hear from educated people. The things you type are basically rehashed points of so called losers of modernization, who hang around facebook 24/7.

Saw a basketball once

Not "liberals" per se but the far left and the far right are ruining the country while the middle just go about their business.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

And in your view, this will be sufficient reason to accept it? "Our government wants us to be more like totalitarian countries in the second world, to protect us from the flu!"

Yeah. That sounds genuine and well intentioned. Amazing people like you who condemn governments like the US and China as deeply corrupt, suddenly believe these governments care so much about the health and well being of the middling masses, that all these corona response measures are surely being done in good faith

Furthermore, in the long run masking and social distancing will weaken our immune systems and make us more susceptible to novel diseases. The reason our diseases wiped out the Indians, while the syphilis we picked up from them just made our ***** itch, was Europeans had more robust immune systems from years of living in cities, trading with other continents, tending to livestock etc.

Life is life. If you're scared of the flu virus, that's your problem. Mask mandates? You're a female.

YOU ARE A FEMALE.

She's talking about you bro.

How does that make you feel?

Your own women have become disinterested in your prissy, sissy weakness.

The things you type, you would ONLY EVER HEAR from men who look like this:

I am 1000% sure that's the kind of man you are. Limp wristed metro sexual liberal dweeb.

Yuck.
    All of his posts sound like they come from some crazy mom.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Liberals. The scourge of the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    I don't care much about what the government wants, but I believe in science. The problem with flu is that smear infection plays a bigger role in transmitting it. People with masks tend to touch their face more often so it might be detrimental in that case.

Unlike you tiny whiny bailed out *** I'm actually working instead of selling 3 freedom blades a year, I also have hobbies that demand leaving my flat. I'm not afraid of the flu, being sick just sucks. It's an annoyance. On a economical scale the flu is huge disaster every year and thus anything to reduce its impact seems reasonable, but who am I talking to. Aren't you ISH' chief capitalist? Why do you hate the economy so much? The things I type you hear from educated people. The things you type are basically rehashed points of so called losers of modernization, who hang around facebook 24/7.

"I believe in science"

is a complete non sequitur. You support science, therefore government can dictate our lives, for the sake of economical efficiency.

Okay, lets talk science and efficiency. Humans are different, that is a scientific FACT. African Americans have longer arms, good for athletics. Larger mouths and nostrils, which makes them strong singers. For efficiency's sake, let's MANDATE blacks should be athletes and singers. That way they're not wasting society's time. Asians are less suited for athletics, let's make sure we're not giving them scholarships for sports when they should be focused on memorizing data to become doctors and researchers. White people are pretty stiff and good at writing memos, let's make sure to mandate they all become middle managers at industrial plants. This would all be tremendously economical. Nobody wasting time on "freedom." Feel free to correct me if I've said anything scientifically inaccurate.

Let's do some more. Men become easily aroused in the presence of scantily clad females. Scientific FACT. When men are aroused, they become less able to focus on other activities. Scientific FACT. Let's cover women head to toe in public, and get them out of the work place. The full body blanket comes off ONLY in the bedroom when it is time for sex. For the sake of economic efficiency, they may work, but strictly in women-only facilities. The perfect amalgam of science and efficiency.

I mean I'm a healthy guy, I don't need to walk around in a mask. But for the sake of the collective we must all do what government decides is right if it can be justified by science. If you wanna have that conversation? Fine. But you can't pick and choose to use it only when 'I believe in science' sounds superior and magnanimous to the generic herd. When the idiots out there smear you and cry 'eugenics! nazi! sexism! racism!' you still have to stand by science. Because you believe in science .

Otherwise you're just another mentally insufficient dweeb like Bladefd, Millertime, JtotheIzzo, RMWG, etc., (shout out to the shmoo crew) taking social cues about which subjects to get angry and emotional about, but deep down unable to actually understand anything that's going on in any way.

Science!

What a meltdown filled with nonsense.

YOURE MELTDOWN

YOURE MELTDOWN

I think everyone should lay off the poor fellow. Let him vent and let it all out.

Fultz, we are with you buddy. It will all be okay soon!

Can anyone give a scientific explanation for how a mask can prevent you from spreading the virus, while simultaneously doing nothing to prevent you from catching it? How exactly is it that virus particles are unable to travel out of a mask, yet the same particles have no problem traveling into a mask?

Lately I have been seeing a ton of people using those N-95 masks with the little plastic valves on them. These masks are specifically designed to prevent things from getting in, and that little plastic valve closes while you are inhaling, and then opens to allow your breath to escape freely when you are exhaling. If we're supposed to believe that you cannot protect yourself from COVID with a mask, and the entire point of masks is to protect the people around you, why the hell are we allowing people to wear masks specifically designed to prevent anything from entering the mask while allowing their exhaled breaths to vent outside the mask without any filtration whatsoever?

Majority of lefties are sociopaths and unethical twats. If you have a job, whether employed or self-employed, look around your workplace a little more carefully. You'll notice that the ones that are stealing from the company are almost always a democrat.