Thread: The great reset

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default The great reset

During the next lockdown even more small businesses will be forced to close because they can't pay their bills.

Congrats Marxists, the government will soon own it all. They will take care of you....

We did it! Congrats everybody. I look forward to more stories about kids in Biden's lap rubbing his legs. His favorite memory.

Default Re: The great reset

Freedom is Slavery

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

California regional director calling for people to treat 75 million human beings like Nazis and forced brainwash...

People like that dude are about to be shot. Dude is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    California regional director calling for people to treat 75 million human beings like Nazis and forced brainwash...

People in government are usually the LEAST likely to care about others. They pursue those positions for the purpose of power.

When a guy in THAT position is acting THAT neurotic... you should know something’s up. Hes banging the fear drum because he knows it will work on the average “left and center left” partisan who is eagerly awaiting instruction..

But ItsMillerTime and other intellectual newborns will still suckle from the propaganda teet, as it is the only nourishment that can sufficiently fill their empty heads. They are not capable of producing their own thoughts. They need a direct pipeline that goes from the mouths of “teh smart ppl who protect me in teh goverrment” directly into their ears.

Kind of a mental umbilical chord.

They love it.

“#Resist” doe

National High School Star

California regional director of what?

I honestly agree about this dude needing to be shot.

We need to go back to executing people for treason and public hangings.

Idiots like this want to eliminate me and my whole family and friends' family structures... because we still have decent, conservative values and disagree with sjw fueled liberalism.

We're in the decadence of Rome period everyone. The barbarians are overrunning us. Learn history