Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Default Re: Prediction: people will be saying Oubre > Klay at times this next season

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Eh maybe but I'm still not convinced oubre is going to be a better player than him once he comes back.
    We will see then, I feel Klay is completely washed but we dont know for sure.

Default Re: Prediction: people will be saying Oubre > Klay at times this next season

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    We will see then, I feel Klay is completely washed but we dont know for sure.
    Meanwhile, oubre is showing the crowd what kind of a real scrub he is rn so there's very little chance he can match or replicate any of klay's performances during dubs' finals runs.

Quote Originally Posted by trada7029 View Post
    I saw a post where 3ball said that 16' Curry reached peak Jordan impact in the regular season

Unfortunately, if everyone knew the warriors "jordan" wouldn't exist in the Finals and would get outplayed by the opponent's second option, no one would've predicted a warrior victory... exactly no one
    LeBron defeated Peak Jordan in playoffs.

Curry played like Peak Jordan playoffs until he ran into a superior specimen.

Banned

Oubre > Klay tonight

So I guess 3ball won again. Has anyone ever beaten that guy?. He seems like Mayweather. Undefeated
    Last edited by trada7029; 01-19-2021 at 02:39 AM.

Oubre > Klay tonight

So I guess 3ball won again. Has anyone ever beaten that guy?. He seems like Mayweather. Undefeated
    You need to seek serious medical attention.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    You need to seek serious medical attention.
    Oubre was locking up Lebron tonight and outplaying him on offense, whereas klay didn't guard Lebron much

So tonight, Oubre was better than Klay, who didn't really ever guard lebron

Oubre > Klay tonight

Yes, mental illness has defeated him quite decisively

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post

Okay gay dude

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    We all thought that he is a plain moron, but he just turned out to be this guy in the end:

Banned

Shannon Sharpe today:

"The Warriors did something different in the 4th.. they put Kelly Oubre on Lebron, who picked him up full court and made him work.. Lebron got off his game and it paid off for the Warriors"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yVEKNnR8x3A&t=01m04s

3ball wins the thread

And this praise of Oubre will only get greater as the season progresses

Thread cliffs

3ball is still a lunatic

That's all

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

2-11 shooting tonight.

Didn't realize 3ball and his obvious alt were banned.

I feel bad for oubre at this point. Another victim of the ish curse. An idiot here makes a prediction and it never ends well.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Oubre is one of the biggest busts ever. One of the worst basketball players i've ever seen. (and thats saying something) Operating at sub 90 ORTG with pitiful defense. 3ball you need to eat your crow. Klay was a million times better.