Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Prediction: people will be saying Oubre > Klay at times this next season

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el View Post
    Lol what? That's two points dude.

Oubre has a bad handle and doesn't pass. If he is counted on to be a perimeter scorer for your team, your offense is probably not going to be good. Absolute no finesse, savvy, or "shake" to his game. His assist-turnover % is HOT GARBAGE. Anyone in the NBA can score 15+ points if they get fed the ball all game and are never expected to pass. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER.

He's hot and has long arms. That's all that is going for him.

As a Wizards fan, I've probably spent more time watching Oubre than anything. He looks like his game hasn't really changed at all since being traded. He's a classic example of a player that looks good and sounds good...but is not good.
    Klay doesn't pass either, so Oubre fits perfectly

Oubre is a better talent than klay but Klay is just in the cupcake era that inflates his stand-still shooting skill

Default Re: Prediction: people will be saying Oubre > Klay at times this next season

Another incorrect 3ball prediction.

Everything 3ball thinks about basketball is just incorrect.

Every prediction. Every GOAT ranking. Everything.

I've won every argument against 3ball. Why is it so easy for me?

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Another incorrect 3ball prediction.

Everything 3ball thinks about basketball is just incorrect.

Every prediction. Every GOAT ranking. Everything.
    You stan a fraud

A guy that mostly lost after stacking his team.. you're falling for that. Not me

Oubre > Klay ? 3-14. But 3-14 is good right? As long as he chucks the shots up like Jordan.

Also wrong about Pippen.

Wrong about LeBron.

And wrong about Jordan.

I have not lost 1 argument against you. Everything so easy to me. Elementary.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post

Oubre is a better talent than klay but Klay is just in the cupcake era that inflates his stand-still shooting skill
    Bruh klay isn't just a stand still shooter. His off ball movement is up there with the best. I would think as a mj fan you would appreciate that given was also elite in that area and is one of the main reasons why he's a better winner than bron.

I like oubre and yeah he's more skilled and talented than klay but he's nowhere near klay as far as impact on a game.

We're talking about comparing an at best AVERAGE shooter to one of the top-10 shooters ever. Wtf are you doing?

Why the hell do people think Oubre is "skilled and talented" compared to his peers? He's very weak off the dribble. What is he skilled at besides finishing at the rim as an athletic and long lefty?

We're talking about comparing an at best AVERAGE shooter to one of the top-10 shooters ever. Wtf are you doing?

Why the hell do people think Oubre is "skilled and talented" compared to his peers? He's very weak off the dribble. What is he skilled at besides finishing at the rim as an athletic and long lefty?
    Oubre is a superior talent that would be solid without a 3-point line, while Klay needs today's 3-point fornat to be good

Oubre is still improving with a lot of upside; klay is done

Oubre is a superior talent that would be solid without a 3-point line, while Klay needs today's 3-point fornat to be good

Oubre is still improving with a lot of upside; klay is done
    What are Oubre's specific talents that you are high on. What areas of his game scream "star" to you?

What are Oubre's specific talents that you are high on. What areas of his game scream "star" to you?
    AI, Spreewell, MJ, Kemp, kobe and others = optimal physiques for navigating the court.. Oubre fits the classic mold of slender, blow-legged optimal physique.. and his handle doesn't need to be that great because he's a slasher and spot-up player, while his optimal shape/talent allows him into seams for smooth finishes with few dribbles

He's alright. This thread is ****ing stupid however.

AI, Spreewell, MJ, Kemp, kobe and others = optimal physiques for navigating the court.. Oubre fits the classic mold of slender, blow-legged optimal physique.. and his handle doesn't need to be that great because he's a slasher and spot-up player, while his optimal shape/talent allows him into seams for smooth finishes with few dribbles
    Jesus Christ, he's a basketball player not a horse.

Op says he doesn’t watch modern basketball, how does he know how Oubre plays?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    He clearly doesn't. Oubre is anything but efficient in navigating the court. The thing that bothers me about him the most is that he'll start a little dribble combo that clearly has no chance in hell of breaking down his defender, then pass off to someone with no advantage after wasting some shot clock. His handle puts such little pressure on the defense. 3Ball knows as well as anyone that players who navigate the court efficiently do it because of IQ, not body type.

Another gem by 3ball.

Par for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Exactly.

3ball has stated before that he hasn't watched a game in years.