Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Breaking: The transition has officially started

The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

The letter is the first step the administration has taken to acknowledge President Donald Trump's defeat, more than two weeks after Biden was declared the winner in the election.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/polit...gin/index.html

Sorry Trumturds...

Default Re: Breaking: The transition has officially started

I wonder if ZenMaster and other Trumpeters are still of the belief that Trump still has a shot???

It certainly feels like a tough road to get there.

I wonder if you care that about half the country believes there was election fraud, and that the election system itself is not much better than in a banana republic?

trump will win

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I wonder if ZenMaster and other Trumpeters are still of the belief that Trump still has a shot???
    Nada

Who concedes first, boys? ZenMaster or Donny?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

All the people that were rooting against Donald Trump, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about Donald Trump not accomplishing his goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post

Who concedes first, boys? ZenMaster or Donny?
    I come from a different environment than you and I don't deal in certainties - very few things are ever for sure.
    I know you really want an act of submission from me, but it won't happen. I recognize bullshit when I see it and if the propaganda machine manage to make this election seem "100% safe" in public opinion, then fraud won't ever be looked at again, just like it wasn't in the 40 years prior.

Everyone should be calling for a unified voting system that includes voter ID - you're retarded for saying anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    I know you really want an act of submission from me, but it won't happen.
    I don't think anyone is surprised considering how you've handled these last few weeks. Seems like it could be a long 4 years for you.

I come from a different environment than you and I don't deal in certainties - very few things are ever for sure.
    I know you really want an act of submission from me, but it won't happen. I recognize bullshit when I see it and if the propaganda machine manage to make this election seem "100% safe" in public opinion, then fraud won't ever be looked at again, just like it wasn't in the 40 years prior.

Everyone should be calling for a unified voting system that includes voter ID - you're retarded for saying anything else.
    You're leaving dec 4th, so it doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    You're leaving dec 4th, so it doesn't matter
    I think you were the only one who took the bet..

It certainly feels like a tough road to get there.

I wonder if you care that about half the country believes there was election fraud, and that the election system itself is not much better than in a banana republic?

Sour grapes...more than half the country thought Trump was illegitimate in 2016, especially considering HRC got 3 million more votes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Sour grapes...more than half the country thought Trump was illegitimate in 2016, especially considering HRC got 3 million more votes.
    But that's about the constitution, you can argue for a popular vote system if you want, but I think it might tear the country apart.

You're right though, I do remember the time when the media had you convinced Trump was a Russian agent.

But that's about the constitution, you can argue for a popular vote system if you want, but I think it might tear the country apart.

You're right though, I do remember the time when the media had you convinced Trump was a Russian agent.
    He was never a Russian agent, just a useful idiot

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    All the people that were rooting against Donald Trump, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about Donald Trump not accomplishing his goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point.
    All the people that were rooting for Donald Trump, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being sad about Donald Trump not accomplishing his goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point.