Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default Danish study shows American liberals are retarded

Default Re: Danish study shows American liberals are retarded

This study says exactly what mask advocators say since March. It even states what the articles cleverness posts conclude.

Nobody ever said if you wear a mask you protect yourself. You protect others.

Trying to minimize the contagiousness is what it does.

ISH study shows OP is a fvggot

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    This study says exactly what mask advocators say since March. It even states what the articles cleverness posts conclude.

Nobody ever said if you wear a mask you protect yourself. You protect others.
    Yep, it's a nothingburger. The most interesting data (adverse effects) wasn't even published.

National High School Star

From your own link:

The team, from Copenhagen University Hospital says the findings should not be used to argue against their widespread use because masks prevent people infecting others.
    In addition, the researcher for the study even came out to say you should wear a mask.

Lead Researcher Behind Controversial Danish Study Says You Should Still Wear A Mask

“Even a small degree of protection is worth using the face masks,” says Dr. Henning Bundgaard, professor of Cardiology at Rigshospitalet in Denmark and lead author of the study, “because you are protecting yourself against a potentially life-threatening disease."

Quote Originally Posted by falc39 View Post
    From your own link:

In addition, the researcher for the study even came out to say you should wear a mask.

Lead Researcher Behind Controversial Danish Study Says You Should Still Wear A Mask

All of this stuff about masks saving lives, if true, could be applied to the regular flu virus every single year. Why didn't we ever apply the "if it saves just one life" logic before? People die by the thousands of the flu each year.

It's amazing how the media can monopolize and manipulate a narrative to the point people act as if nobody was ever dying before. The masses legitimately believe the number of people who die with corona is a NET number, and that nobody in America would have died in 2020 if it wasn't for this virus. The public is THAT stupid. When you have the same views on something as ItsMillerTime, it's probably good cause for a long look in the mirror.

Germs are a part of life. People all die at some point. This is not the bubonic plague or ebola. The people dying from corona are generally elderly people with pre-existing conditions, and it is still a TINY number of the population. Unfortunate though it is, it is not a justifiable excuse to strip people's rights, shut down their businesses, and MANDATE they all wear face diapers or go to jail. In fact I've heard plenty of sensible older folks say the same thing, and I am 1000% positive I will feel the same exact way when I'm a senior. That's part of life. You can't say 'to hell' with other people's rights because you live like a coward.

You're panicking because other people are panicking. Did you know that when sheep are transported individually they're often surrounded by mirrors to prevent them from being stressed? The media has the ability to make any given issue look like something "everyone is doing" and that leads most people to conclude they should do it too. Without any independent, intelligent thought behind their decision. Why don't we wear masks every year, to "save just one life?" Have you ever asked yourself that? Do these questions just not matter to you?

But you and ItsMillerTime go have a nice time social distancing in your face diapers. You're arm in arm with arguably the dumbest guy on the internet. Hope that makes you feel confident in your conclusions.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 11-22-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    All of this stuff about masks saving lives, if true, could be applied to the regular flu virus every single year. Why didn't we ever apply the "if it saves just one life" logic before? People die by the thousands of the flu each year.

It's amazing how the media can monopolize and manipulate a narrative to the point people act as if nobody was ever dying before. The masses legitimately believe the number of people who die with corona is a NET number, and that nobody in America would have died in 2020 if it wasn't for this virus. The public is THAT stupid. When you have the same views on something as ItsMillerTime, it's probably good cause for a long look in the mirror.

Germs are a part of life. People all die at some point. This is not the bubonic plague or ebola. The people dying from corona are generally elderly people with pre-existing conditions, and it is still a TINY number of the population. Unfortunate though it is, it is not a justifiable excuse to strip people's rights, shut down their businesses, and MANDATE they all wear face diapers or go to jail. In fact I've heard plenty of sensible older folks say the same thing, and I am 1000% positive I will feel the same exact way when I'm a senior. That's part of life. You can't say 'to hell' with other people's rights because you live like a coward.

You're panicking because other people are panicking. Did you know that when sheep are transported individually they're often surrounded by mirrors to prevent them from being stressed? The media has the ability to make any given issue look like something "everyone is doing" and that leads most people to conclude they should do it too. Without any independent, intelligent thought behind their decision. Why don't we wear masks every year, to "save just one life?" Have you ever asked yourself that? Do these questions just not matter to you?

But you and ItsMillerTime go have a nice time social distancing in your face diapers. You're arm in arm with arguably the dumbest guy on the internet. Hope that makes you feel confident in your conclusions.
    Didn't you want to quit this board? Yet here you are, melting down again.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Didn't you want to quit this board? Yet here you are, melting down again.

You must have missed my follow up post. I qualified it by saying I would quit on the condition Overdrive makes at least one high IQ post in any thread, on any topic.

You didn't uphold your end of the bargain so here I am.

You must have missed my follow up post. I qualified it by saying I would quit on the condition Overdrive makes at least one high IQ post in any thread, on any topic.

You didn't uphold your end of the bargain so here I am.

While I love reading your posts, you'd be much more effective at debating here by keeping them short & simple. Once your reply goes in-depth, the sheep say "bah" and your main points/questions get ignored.

You proposed a great question though: why don't we wear masks for flu season (or even all the time)?
    61,000 Americans (including 643 children for God's sake) died of flu within a very short period of time (~16 weeks) just a couple of years ago.

All I did was post something directly from the link the OP provided, and a quote from the researcher himself. None of it were my words. And here you are, completely losing it over something someone else (Danish researcher) said or that I am pointing it out. That’s what I meant when I said it’s going to be tough for you living in the world where you think everyone is wrong. The media is wrong, the scientists are wrong, everyone who doesn’t believe in your political views (majority of people in this country now) are wrong. Sounds like you are the one who needs to figure some things out so you can get on with your life. I’ve been wearing a mask since this thing started, it doesn’t bother me at all, and somehow it is bothering someone I don’t even know in some other part of the country this much more. Yikes. You also get my views wrong that you think I am for prolonged lockdowns. I am not. So take that for what it’s worth...

Quote Originally Posted by falc39 View Post
    The media is wrong, the scientists are wrong, everyone who doesn’t believe in your political views (majority of people in this country now) are wrong.

I’ve been wearing a mask since this thing started, it doesn’t bother me at all...
    The media is often wrong/misleading/spreading irrational fear, the quack scientists are wrong, and he makes a good point: why don't we wear masks for flu season (or even all the time)?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    While I love reading your posts, you'd be much more effective at debating here by keeping them short & simple. Once your reply goes in-depth, the sheep say "bah" and your main points/questions get ignored.

You proposed a great question though: why don't we wear masks for flu season (or even all the time)?
    61,000 Americans (including 643 children for God's sake) died of flu within a very short period of time (~16 weeks) just a couple of years ago.
    He actually would be much more effective if he didn’t hurl insults and lash out at everyone, quite possibly one of the most destructive attitudes to have if you are trying to debate with others. A lot of times I temper and reduce what I say knowing what is response is going to be and so I don’t get sucked into it.