Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,717

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Saying you find your conspiracy theories on 4chan is a personal attack?

    And sorry, if you genuinely think the ďNew World OrderĒ is a serious talking point, thereís not much I can tell you. This isnít WCW vs. WWF. Step back into the real world.
    I never said that I think the "New World Order" is a serious talking point, what I said is that there are people who feel really strong about this on other places.
    You can find 2-3 threads on the great reset on this board here as well, were it's obvious that people aren't sure what to think about what's happening, because they're seeing some quite drastic changes with their own eyes.

    Your personal attack is putting anything I say into a category of a conspiracy theory that I believe in, while equating it to lies in a mocking tone.

    All the people who wrote on here that it was a completely crazy conspiracy theory that Obama spied on the Trump campaign, did exactly the same as you're doing now, using a mocking tone about it all. In the end it was proven true and you should have realized you were a dumbass for your behavior, but you just went on to mock the next topic at hand, because that's what the media machine told you to.
    At the same time, people here were calling Trump a Russian agent.

    You're right that it's not WCW vs WWF, but Joe Biden and the establishment has managed to get you on the side of the elite billionaires and warhawks while making you think that you're the one fighting the resistance - and part of that is attacking any opinion which doesn't suit you.

  2. #17
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16,090

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Seriously, WTF are you talking about?

    Please direct me to MY posts about Obama spying on Trump. And then direct me to MY posts about dismissing whatever it is you claimed I did.

    It’s real sad to see someone get duped as hard as you have been. Like I posted in the election thread, this shit show has never been about evidence for Trump and his team. It’s been about manufacturing a conspiracy theory to animate and rally his base. And you’ve lapped it up like a kitten to warm milk.

    You really hate to see it.

  3. #18
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,717

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Seriously, WTF are you talking about?

    Please direct me to MY posts about Obama spying on Trump. And then direct me to MY posts about dismissing whatever it is you claimed I did.

    It’s real sad to see someone get duped as hard as you have been. Like I posted in the election thread, this shit show has never been about evidence for Trump and his team. It’s been about manufacturing a conspiracy theory to animate and rally his base. And you’ve lapped it up like a kitten to warm milk.

    You really hate to see it.
    Oh OK, so Obama, Joe and Hillary DID spy on Trump before, during and after the 2016 election?

    Nice conspiracy theory you have there by the way, I don't know why I should listen to you though, you have no evidence of what you claim.

  4. #19
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16,090

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Plead direct me to a single post I’ve made on here regarding spying on trump’s campaign. I’ll wait.

  5. #20
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,717

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Plead direct me to a single post Iíve made on here regarding spying on trumpís campaign. Iíll wait.
    All the people who wrote on here that it was a completely crazy conspiracy theory that Obama spied on the Trump campaign, did exactly the same as you're doing now, using a mocking tone about it all. In the end it was proven true and you should have realized you were a dumbass for your behavior, but you just went on to mock the next topic at hand, because that's what the media machine told you to.
    I shouldn't have said "you" for the rest, but the point still stands and your arguing next to people who spoke heavily of the Russian conspiracy theory.

    You are welcome to answer the question though, did Obama and Biden spy on the incoming administration in 2016/2017 and thus undermined it and failed to engage in a peaceful transfer of power?

  6. #21
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,717

  7. #22
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16,090

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    I shouldn't have said "you" for the rest, but the point still stands and your arguing next to people who spoke heavily of the Russian conspiracy theory.
    I'm not arguing next to anyone. I speak for myself.

  8. #23
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,717

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    I'm not arguing next to anyone. I speak for myself.
    You are welcome to answer the question though, did Obama and Biden spy on the incoming administration in 2016/2017 and thus undermined it and failed to engage in a peaceful transfer of power?
    Crickets..

  9. #24
    chaos theory DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    13,367

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    I find the 4chan image alarmist and exaggerated. The us constitution, which protects freedom of religion, is not under attack. If anything, globalism is affecting the national military agenda, economy and culture. If there is an uprising against these constitutional rights then I would be more worried but its funny that democratic socialist countries that the socialists prop up as models of ideal have tough borders and are tough on immigration.

  10. #25
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16,090

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Crickets..
    "Trump has often said that Obama had a hand in the FBI’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election. The FBI operation, called Crossfire Hurricane, targeted four men within the Trump campaign orbit, including campaign manager Paul Manafort and national security adviser Michael Flynn.

    That FBI investigation itself has been the subject of investigations by the Justice Department and Congress.

    Not one found that Obama initiated or meddled in the FBI’s work. Not one concluded that the FBI lacked good reason to launch the investigation.

    Multiple independent investigations, including a series of bipartisan Senate reports, found no political influence over the FBI investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election. The FBI targeted four people with greater or lesser roles in the Trump campaign, but conducted that independently of the White House."


    Oops.

  11. #26
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,717

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    I find the 4chan image alarmist and exaggerated. The us constitution, which protects freedom of religion, is not under attack. If anything, globalism is affecting the national military agenda, economy and culture. If there is an uprising against these constitutional rights then I would be more worried but its funny that democratic socialist countries that the socialists prop up as models of ideal have tough borders and are tough on immigration.
    I would agree and I hope that you're right. But some big change is coming, there's no way all these leaders would be using the same slogan if they weren't unified in it, and I do hope the change is positive. I'd be more hopeful if all the major corporations weren't also in on the messaging and Obama hadn't removed the propaganda law for the MSM back in the day.

  12. #27
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,717

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    "Trump has often said that Obama had a hand in the FBI’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election. The FBI operation, called Crossfire Hurricane, targeted four men within the Trump campaign orbit, including campaign manager Paul Manafort and national security adviser Michael Flynn.

    That FBI investigation itself has been the subject of investigations by the Justice Department and Congress.

    Not one found that Obama initiated or meddled in the FBI’s work. Not one concluded that the FBI lacked good reason to launch the investigation.

    Multiple independent investigations, including a series of bipartisan Senate reports, found no political influence over the FBI investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election. The FBI targeted four people with greater or lesser roles in the Trump campaign, but conducted that independently of the White House."


    Oops.
    So you are saying that yes, they did spy on the Trump campaign, but that they had a right to do so?

  13. #28
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16,090

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    So you are saying that yes, they did spy on the Trump campaign, but that they had a right to do so?
    You said Obama spied on Trump. The FBI and bipartisan Senate reports refute that assessment.

  14. #29
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,717

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    You said Obama spied on Trump. The FBI and bipartisan Senate reports refute that assessment.
    No it doesn't, it says that the actions were justified.

    Intelligence chiefs John Brennan and James Clapper are also included on the list of 23 named Obama-era officials who allegedly tried to reveal the identity of Flynn during the presidential transition period, as are Obama chief of staff Dennis McDonough and former US ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power.

    Nine names were redacted for apparent national security purposes.

    Biden’s name emerged in connection to the Flynn unmasking just a day after he denied any knowledge of the Flynn probe.

    “What did you know about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn, and was there anything improper done?” “Good Morning America” host George Stephanopoulos asked him Tuesday.

    “I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” Biden said.
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/biden-...-unmask-flynn/



  15. #30
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16,090

    Default Re: Usa returns to globalization

    "Not one found that Obama initiated or meddled in the FBI’s work. Not one concluded that the FBI lacked good reason to launch the investigation.

    ...Multiple independent investigations, including a series of bipartisan Senate reports, found no political influence over the FBI investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election."

    "No evidence showed Obama, or any member of the White House, directed counterintelligence agents to illegally monitor the Trump campaign, nor did any court record show that the former president breached his authority as president during the FBI's Russia investigation."

    Yes, they do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •