Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: PA Hearing

Default Re: PA Hearing

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    All of it, the timeline is correct.

Yes that dumbass fairytale. So while the US has been in war in the middle east for YEARS, they all of the sudden decide to pay up on some deal which was made with a completely different government when it comes to ideology. And they do it in the middle of the night while lying about it to the public until they were busted.
    2000 million dollars in cash has nothing to do with Iranian people, they were paying off the Iranian government, pure and simple.

Fair enough.

Exactly, that's what I've been saying here for the last couple of weeks as well while you kept screaming "where's the evidence?? If I don't see it TODAY then election fraud can't be a real thing".
    Thats why blade is low iq. He wants evidence or its fake news

Who in their right mind would show their cards to the public while a court case is pending

Mr. Trumps will be President again.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    All of it, the timeline is correct.

Yes that dumbass fairytale. So while the US has been in war in the middle east for YEARS, they all of the sudden decide to pay up on some deal which was made with a completely different government when it comes to ideology. And they do it in the middle of the night while lying about it to the public until they were busted.
    2000 million dollars in cash has nothing to do with Iranian people, they were paying off the Iranian government, pure and simple.

Fair enough.

Exactly, that's what I've been saying here for the last couple of weeks as well while you kept screaming "where's the evidence?? If I don't see it TODAY then election fraud can't be a real thing".
    That timeline I am not sure what your point is. If you are trying to claim Flynn was setup and is an upstanding citizen, that's nonsense. He lied and perjured himself multiple times, which was what his punishment was for. I'm not sure what his goal was or why he lied under oath. Well, he has been pardoned now even though he perjured himself. It is what it is.

Well, they purchased weapons from us then paid for it. They threw out past leader, the King of Iran, then the country wanted their money back. We had cut all contact with them by then so we ignored them. They have been trying to get their money back for decades. We finally decided if they sign the nuclear deal under stringent terms where we can keep constant watch over their nuclear facilities for next 20yrs, we will return their money. It was a goodwill offering to convince them to sign the nuclear deal, which they did. You have to give something in return - you can't just get a deal with 1 side giving something & other side gives nothing. What we got was Iran nuclear-free until lil Donny tossed the deal for personal political reasons with zero understanding of diplomacy. I personally would not have added interest to it - just account for inflation and return their money with 0 interest attached.

We will be reinstating that nuclear deal soon hopefully to keep Iran free from nuclear weapons for foreseeable future. I don't support that douchebag Ayotollah, but short of war with Iran, we can't get rid of him. I didn't support Iraq war even though I despised that douchebag Hussein, but we can't be drawn into a war with Iran. Just keep a close eye on them and keep doing random nuclear checks as part of the nuclear deal. As long as they don't have a nuke, we can bid our time until the Ayotollah f*cker dies.

As for your last point, take it to court. I'm not a judge. Don't present 4chan or youtube videos to ME. Present that to the COURT. Today is November 28th. Electoral college people vote on December 14. Present your case to the courts by then if Giuliani or Donny's team of lawyers has the evidence. Election was 3 and half weeks ago. Don't tell me you didn't have time to provide it. I will repeat. December 14 is the day electors vote. Trump's lawyers have 2 and half weeks to make the case. If courts keep asking for evidence in that time and continue to toss out cases, don't expect me to take his case seriously.
    Last edited by bladefd; 11-28-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruppenführer View Post
    Mr. Trumps will be President again.
    No way bro

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Thats why blade is low iq. He wants evidence or its fake news

Who in their right mind would show their cards to the public while a court case is pending
    I don't want evidence. The court wants evidence. Put it up by December 14 or shut up.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

They are showing their "evidence" and the judges are throwing it out.

They can't submit new never seen before evidence to the Supreme Court. They can only show what they've already submitted.

Supreme court will throw it out, and then Trumpers will be forced to accept it given that the Supreme Court is 6-3 conservative and 3 of them hand picked by Trump himself.

Another 2 separate PA decisions made against lil Donny (one PA state supreme court, another by a federal court of appeals). http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14193768

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    That timeline I am not sure what your point is. If you are trying to claim Flynn was setup and is an upstanding citizen, that's nonsense. He lied and perjured himself multiple times, which was what his punishment was for. I'm not sure what his goal was or why he lied under oath. Well, he has been pardoned now even though he perjured himself. It is what it is.

Well, they purchased weapons from us then paid for it. They threw out past leader, the King of Iran, then the country wanted their money back. We had cut all contact with them by then so we ignored them. They have been trying to get their money back for decades. We finally decided if they sign the nuclear deal under stringent terms where we can keep constant watch over their nuclear facilities for next 20yrs, we will return their money. It was a goodwill offering to convince them to sign the nuclear deal, which they did. You have to give something in return - you can't just get a deal with 1 side giving something & other side gives nothing. What we got was Iran nuclear-free until lil Donny tossed the deal for personal political reasons with zero understanding of diplomacy. I personally would not have added interest to it - just account for inflation and return their money with 0 interest attached.

We will be reinstating that nuclear deal soon hopefully to keep Iran free from nuclear weapons for foreseeable future. I don't support that douchebag Ayotollah, but short of war with Iran, we can't get rid of him. I didn't support Iraq war even though I despised that douchebag Hussein, but we can't be drawn into a war with Iran. Just keep a close eye on them and keep doing random nuclear checks as part of the nuclear deal. As long as they don't have a nuke, we can bid our time until the Ayotollah f*cker dies.

As for your last point, take it to court. I'm not a judge. Don't present 4chan or youtube videos to ME. Present that to the COURT. Today is November 28th. Electoral college people vote on December 14. Present your case to the courts by then if Giuliani or Donny's team of lawyers has the evidence. Election was 3 and half weeks ago. Don't tell me you didn't have time to provide it. I will repeat. December 14 is the day electors vote. Trump's lawyers have 2 and half weeks to make the case. If courts keep asking for evidence in that time and continue to toss out cases, don't expect me to take his case seriously.
    I believe my guys convoluted story coz they're my guys, your guy's convoluted story couldn't be true because they're your guy's.