Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PA Hearing

Default Re: PA Hearing

The tasty Trumptard tears doe

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    TheMan you owe it to yourself to at least listen to a bit of the 3 hours of testimony, I put it at a good spot:

I'm all for clean and fair elections...I just don't believe there was massive fraud, I'm sorry...and so far Trump and his lawyers haven't proven shit. They don't even have the cojones to claim massive fraud in front of a judge, so I'm calling bullshit on their claims.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I'm all for clean and fair elections...I just don't believe there was massive fraud, I'm sorry...and so far Trump and his lawyers haven't proven shit. They don't even have the cojones to claim massive fraud in front of a judge, so I'm calling bullshit on their claims.
    Going 0/10 in post-election court cases is kinda embarrassing when people think of it. It's somewhat similar to a player scoring the most points in OT during a basketball game but still end up losing.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    What I'm saying and what I have been saying is that you're a complete tool for arguing against investigations. And that you're a fking idiot for arguing that the US election process is safe.
    -Here's a feature of voting machines used in the election: You can scan ballots in batches of 50 and then the operator of the machine can change the count manually right away. A feature, without any safeguards that can be executed by anyone.
    Everyone should be asking for the process to change to something secure, probably blockchain.

Go talk more about Trump, Chewy was right that you've turned the corner fully.

You and all the leftist here don't care if there was fraud, as long as Biden won you're fine with it. You know, I know it, everybody knows it.
    FYI you are speaking to someone who lives in Mexico and literally jerks off to their cousin.

He has an iq in double digits and canít begin to grasp many of the things you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    FYI you are speaking to someone who lives in Mexico and literally jerks off to their cousin.

He has an iq in double digits and canít begin to grasp many of the things you are saying.
    Whatever you say welfarefan...and talking about IQs, yours apparently is not even double digits, you are certifiably mentally retarded. Stay mad, pillow biter.

You boil your drinking water, are against abortion, and jack off to your cousins.

You are a Mexican Hillbilly.

Whatever you say welfarefan...and talking about IQs, yours apparently is not even double digits, you are certifiably mentally retarded. Stay mad, pillow biter.
    How can someone thats unemployed call someone out on being on welfare?

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    How can someone thats unemployed call someone out on being on welfare?
    If by unemployed you mean I don't work for someone else, you are 100% right. Me and my wife own two different business ventures. You are someone's slave for hire, you work at McDonald's...now STFU and get me my order, boy.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    You boil your drinking water, are against abortion, and jack off to your cousins.

You are a Mexican Hillbilly.
    I do no such thing, hick. You are trash judging by that pic you posted that everyone here laughed at.

If by unemployed you mean I don't work for someone else, you are 100% right. Me and my wife own two different business ventures. You are someone's slave for hire, you work at McDonald's...now STFU and get me my order, boy.
    If running a Burrito stand = "Business venture" then I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Damn nikka. U beat me to it. I was gonna say he runs a taco stand in mexico with his cousin

TheTacoMan

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Damn nikka. U beat me to it. I was gonna say he runs a taco stand in mexico with his cousin
    Idiots think the same...congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    I don't have a burrito stand, that's not a thing here, burritos are Tex Mex, and even if I did, better than being an errand boy like you are at McDonald's, f.aggot

I don't have a burrito stand, that's not a thing here, burritos are Tex Mex, and even if I did, better than being an errand boy like you are at McDonald's, f.aggot
    This beaner denies the burrito stand, but not the taco stand. Hahahaha.