Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I thought coronavirus was supposed to end Nov. 4th?

I see why you originally didn't want to provide a link.

The last paragraph of your article.

The president hasn't specified why he and Epstein stopped talking. Page Six reported in 2007 that Epstein had been "banned" at Trump's private Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach. A source alleged Epstein "would use the spa to try to procure girls" and tried to get an 18-year-old masseuse "to do things."
    Then a link to page 6 talks about a court filing FROM 2011 that again, corroborates that Trump banned Epstein because of his creepy pedo behavior. 2011.

Jeffrey Epstein turned Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago into another of his hunting grounds for young girls, leading Trump to bar him from the Florida resort, court papers claim.

“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-...lt-court-docs/

Yet you consciously chose to ignore that and went with the less credible story. Very dishonest. I've seen you do that before.

Your link was much better than my link. My link was from a book, yours is an actual court filing long before Trump became President.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Default Re: I thought coronavirus was supposed to end Nov. 4th?

Nope. I was never on the bandwagon that it ends Nov 4th. This cash cow is still putting out. $100,000,000+/day on pointless testing, for example.

The leftwing media brainwashed the masses into hating Trump and simultaneously loving Trump's hand-picked Quack Fauci, the face of his own task force.

Aug 5th:

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Goalposts have moved to permanent lockdowns

It's just 15 days to flatten the curve - > It's just another 30 days -> Just until July 31st -> Just until a vaccine -> This is the new normal

"There’s no ‘silver bullet’ to defeat coronavirus and there might never be. The message to people and governments is clear: Do it all. And when it’s under control, keep going." - Communist Ethiopian politician / Director of WHO

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...07167015694336

Sweet Jesus guys wake the F up
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    i'm not old enough to remember, but i will never forget the bullshit we're going through right now. at this point they're doing this stuff as research to test our docility.
    "How far can we push this?"
    "Well 67% still support this shit, and it's working well for us, so let's keep it going as long as we can."