Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 111
  1. #16
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    The irony is that LeBron doesn't even have the best numbers. Or even the most records. Wilt, Jordan and Kareem do.
    You do realize the difference between the eras right? The coaching and physical training have gotten immensely better since they all played. This means that the edges between the top players and the middle guys has shrunk also. So it's more impressive for LeBron to have the sustained success against far better competition.

  2. #17
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by biggestnbafan View Post
    You do realize the difference between the eras right? The coaching and physical training have gotten immensely better since they all played. This means that the edges between the top players and the middle guys has shrunk also. So it's more impressive for LeBron to have the sustained success against far better competition.
    None of that is true though. Besides, LeBron has stacked the deck time and again (AD outscord him this last playoff run ), yet has the MOST losses in the finals OF ANY TOP 10 PLAYER. The second worst win percentage this side of Wilt.

  3. #18
    truth serum sdot_thadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,793

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    None of that is true though. Besides, LeBron has stacked the deck time and again, yet has the MOST losses in the finals OF ANY TOP 10 PLAYER. The second worst win percentage this side of Wilt.
    Mj always had more help than his opponents, do you ummm....hold that against him too? The crying about "stacking deck" is really silly af when all of the greatest teams " stacked the deck" Apparently though in 2020 we've discovered that the hoops warlock Lebron James is the only one to ever use this ancient spell.

  4. #19
    Good college starter SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3,485

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Imagine actually celebrating losing. Question to bron stains, Can anyone tell me without googling it what fighter has the most number 1 contender rankings? Can anyone tell me who won the most silver and bronze medals in the Olympics? Can anyone tell me why the 90's Buffalo bills teams are looked at as failures instead of an atg team?

    Don't get me wrong mj has some wack fans too. Steph also has his fair share but bron stans are the only fan base in sport history that actually celebrate losing.

    Bron is the man but his stans are easily the wackest fan base ever
    First off, you're an idiot.

    Now that we've cleared that up, no it's MJ stans by a mile. Celebrate losing? Huh? 1-9 ring a bell, pal?

    MJ stan/casuals are the original instigators and are melting down at the thought of other people not worshipping their (literal) idol (pathetic). Half of MJ's stans barely even watch basketball much less know anything about actually playing basketball. ESPN, Nike ect have brainwashed these gullible fools to keep parroting their marketing. MJ doesn't even believe in the goat argument yet these brainwashed sheep keep arguing and defending as if their loved one's life is on the line.

    It's been this way for decades and it's ****ing sad and pathetic.

    I for one am glad LeBron and his fan base are exposing the insecurities of these ignorant gullible lunatics. You really should have put more effort into this thread.

  5. #20
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    None of that is true though. Besides, LeBron has stacked the deck time and again (AD outscord him this last playoff run ), yet has the MOST losses in the finals OF ANY TOP 10 PLAYER. The second worst win percentage this side of Wilt.
    You fail at logic.
    If you take a subpar team to the finals and lose to a better team, W/L doesn't matter.

    Jordan's Bulls won 55 games when he left. Anything less than 6-0 would be a letdown.

  6. #21
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Mj always had more help than his opponents, do you ummm....hold that against him too? The crying about "stacking deck" is really silly af when all of the greatest teams " stacked the deck" Apparently though in 2020 we've discovered that the hoops warlock Lebron James is the only one to ever use this ancient spell.
    Skip Bayless is king of the MJ Stans, and the rest of the MJ Stans just seem to cling onto his every word.
    Bayless said if Jordan was on Cleveland, he would've beat the Warriors (with KD, Steph and Klay) instead of getting swept.

    It's just pure lol at this point.

    My guess has always been that MJ gives these tv analysts free Jordans to keep pumping his tires.

  7. #22
    truth serum sdot_thadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,793

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    First off, you're an idiot.

    Now that we've cleared that up, no it's MJ stans by a mile. Celebrate losing? Huh? 1-9 ring a bell, pal?

    MJ stan/casuals are the original instigators and are melting down at the thought of other people not worshipping their (literal) idol (pathetic). Half of MJ's stans barely even watch basketball much less know anything about actually playing basketball. ESPN, Nike ect have brainwashed these gullible fools to keep parroting their marketing. MJ doesn't even believe in the goat argument yet these brainwashed sheep keep arguing and defending as if their loved one's life is on the line.

    It's been this way for decades and it's ****ing sad and pathetic.

    I for one am glad LeBron and his fan base are exposing the insecurities of these ignorant gullible lunatics. You really should have put more effort into this thread.
    Well, damn. That about wraps it up.


  8. #23
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Mj always had more help than his opponents, do you ummm....hold that against him too? The crying about "stacking deck" is really silly af when all of the greatest teams " stacked the deck" Apparently though in 2020 we've discovered that the hoops warlock Lebron James is the only one to ever use this ancient spell.
    That's not true, either. If you're willing to drop the cupcake excuses, then you can admit Jordan carried the Bulls scoring load like no other GOAT candidate has. From 96-98, Playoff Jordan outscored Pippen by like 14 points a game. And on better shooting efficiency. In no world grounded in reality is that "the most help".

    Quote Originally Posted by biggestnbafan View Post
    You fail at logic.
    If you take a subpar team to the finals and lose to a better team, W/L doesn't matter.

    Jordan's Bulls won 55 games when he left. Anything less than 6-0 would be a letdown.
    LeBron lost as the odds on favorite in 2011, moron. Quit making excuses like most of your contingent.

  9. #24
    truth serum sdot_thadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,793

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    That's not true, either. If you're willing to drop the cupcake excuses, then you can admit Jordan carried the Bulls scoring load like no other GOAT candidate has. From 96-98, Playoff Jordan outscored Pippen by like 14 points a game. On on better shooting efficiency. In no world grounded in reality is that "the most help".
    Scoring, scoring, scoring. There's always been more to the game besides scoring. MJ had better teams than anyone else, therefore he won. He did carry a huge load, that's the burden of a superstar. Magic carried a huge load, Bird did too, so did Wilt, Russell and yes Lebron. It's a rite of passage for greats. Mj took, and when I say took I mean it in every sense of the word, the scoring load for the bulls on a team where teammates were crying about shots and touches. So let's be grownups here and not act surprised that a great player shooting 30 times a game has a scoring gap over his teammates. I watched every moment of Mjs career that was possible for me and as a kid I felt the same way about scoring. You get older and understand more about the game and you realize guys who didn't score 30 a game are also great.

  10. #25
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Scoring, scoring, scoring. There's always been more to the game besides scoring. MJ had better teams than anyone else, therefore he won. He did carry a huge load, that's the burden of a superstar. Magic carried a huge load, Bird did too, so did Wilt, Russell and yes Lebron. It's a rite of passage for greats. Mj took, and when I say took I mean it in every sense of the word, the scoring load for the bulls on a team where teammates were crying about shots and touches. So let's be grownups here and not act surprised that a great player shooting 30 times a game has a scoring gap over his teammates. I watched every moment of Mjs career that was possible for me and as a kid I felt the same way about scoring. You get older and understand more about the game and you realize guys who didn't score 30 a game are also great.
    Scoring is the most important aspect of the game. You're lying to yourself pretending otherwise. Jordan also made All-Def those years too, including 98' when he was 35. The same age LeBron is now, but didn't qualify. Miss me with the "all-around" stuff. That's casual fan bs. Jordan was just as "all-around" as LeBron if you look under the hood.

  11. #26
    Kropotkin stan RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35,232

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Who are you calling a bitch you incel tranny lover

    Jeff doesn't f*ck with communism so he deleted the avy every time I put it on
    Bro you’ve literally confirmed this is you in your posts.


    Weaseling out of the bet. Pathetic.

  12. #27
    Nets Dynasty Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    15,541

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Bro you’ve literally confirmed this is you in your posts.


    Weaseling out of the bet. Pathetic.
    I love Trannys but I am not an Incel like you

    How am I "waeseling" out if my avy keeps on getting deleted

    Blame Jeff for not liking communism not me

  13. #28
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    39,686

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Which ever you belong to takes the cake

  14. #29
    Not airballing my layups anymore
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    120

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Would any Jordan advocate seriously care if some other player came along and usurped GOAT status? I personally don't think so.

    Most people who say Jordan is the GOAT are simply people who are interested in the truth because well.... it is the truth.

  15. #30
    Decent playground baller Hakkim90cc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    303

    Default Re: Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    I love Trannys
    :

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •