Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Banned

Default Re: The best goat argument ever? (5 sentences)

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    How many times do you have to tell people all these redundant bs

Even in this sorry dup of yours
    You don't think it's significant that every player in history had a teammate lead for an entire Playoffs, while Jordan led in every series by 10-30 ppg?
    Last edited by trada7029; 12-01-2020 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    His behavior is what addiction looks like, it isn't pretty. In fact, it's pretty startling. I think that "wheels" fellow has some other issues, but 3ball is that only person on this board who is actually addicted to MJ and Lebron...and it's not funny anymore, it's messed up. Lebron winning a 4th ring put that dude off the deep end, everyone can see it if they've read his posts. Idk what's gonna happen with 3ball if Lebron ends up winning another ring this year...dude needs SERIOUS help.
    This forum feeds the issue though. RMWG banned him on Thanksgiving, so he hops onto his Trader account and starts posting the same stuff that got him banned in the first place, then his banned account is freed a couple days later. If this joke of a forum and how its moderated were serious about this the guy would be banned for good unless the admins are afraid he may kill himself if his platform is taken away. Or just maybe if people LITERALLY just stopped responding to his threads but nope, he'll make his redundant thread and within seconds someone is on posting 1-9. EVERY. FUKKING. DAY. I think we're all a little batshit insane for partaking in this charade TBH.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    This forum feeds the issue though. RMWG banned him on Thanksgiving, so he hops onto his Trader account and starts posting the same stuff that got him banned in the first place, then his banned account is freed a couple days later. If this joke of a forum and how its moderated were serious about this the guy would be banned for good unless the admins are afraid he may kill himself if his platform is taken away. Or just maybe if people LITERALLY just stopped responding to his threads but nope, he'll make his redundant thread and within seconds someone is on posting 1-9. EVERY. FUKKING. DAY. I think we're all a little batshit insane for partaking in this charade TBH.
    Who's fault is it really if I'm posting legitimate threads with stats, facts and takes, while they're trolling.. if they don't look me the topic, then just move on.. bit instead everyone is immature

I'm using the board for what it's intended and they're trolling

If people don't think it's remarkable that everyone in history had a teammate that led in scoring, except the goat, then they're the ones being immature and avoiding legit basketball discussion

All I try to do is talk hoops... It's everyone else that loses their minds and trolls in response.. you guys are the weak people that can't have a normal discussion like say, Roundball Rock did

it's an issue of CLASS... the ish posters and moderators have none and are crass in their responses... ghetto posters

Quote Originally Posted by trada7029 View Post
    Who's fault is it really of I'm posting legitimate threads with stats, facts and takes, while they're trolling

If people don't think it's remarkable that everyone in history had a teammate that led in scoring, except the goat, then they're the ones being immature and avoiding legit basketball discussion

All I try to do is talk hoops... It's everyone else that loses their minds and trolls in response.. you guys are the weak people that can't have a normal discussion like say, Roundball Rock did
    It’s not facts when it’s really a lunatic opinion

Who's fault is it really if I'm posting legitimate threads with stats, facts and takes, while they're trolling

It's an issue of CLASS... the ish posters and moderators have none and are crass in their responses... ghetto posters
    Hi 3ball. I didnt claim you're the only nut on the board. For one, the thread you posted equating Lebron with Detlef was a troll. That's what got you banned to begin with. And in the instances where you're posting your 'facts', if its not trolling to repeat the same topics said 100 different ways then it's at least spamming. Either way, I'm not debating the points you're making. I'm saying, your obsessive behaviour is disturbing. But you draw the traffic as does the Lebron crew, so it is what it is. Forum has been garbage for a decade and nobody takes it seriously anymore.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 12-02-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    It’s not facts when it’s really a lunatic opinion
    Everyone in history had a teammate lead the team in playoff scoring for a playoff run

And it's the biggest sample possible, aka every player for nearly 100 years and hundreds of thousands of players...

Except the goat.. only the goat didn't need a Jordan (someone to outscore him), and only needed a pippen (someone to score 10-30 less in every series)

It's all facts boss, and your clown response is a deflection (3ball victory).. nothing more

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Everyone in history had a teammate lead the team in playoff scoring for a playoff run

And it's the biggest sample possible, aka every player for nearly 100 years and hundreds of thousands of players...

Except the goat.. only the goat didn't need a Jordan (someone to outscore him), and only needed a pippen (someone to score 10-30 less in every series)

It's all facts boss, and your clown response is a deflection (3ball victory).. nothing more
    Off the top of my head KD didn't either so you're wrong, like always

I'm pretty sure Hakeem always lead his team in scoring as well

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Off the top of my head KD didn't either so you're wrong, like always

I'm pretty sure Hakeem always lead his team in scoring as well
    Barkley led Hakeem in 99' and Ralph exactly tied Hakeem in 85'

But you're right about KD - he's there with Jordan (led every run), but he had equal-scoring partners on several runs (barely leading teammates), while Jordan led every run by 10 ppg.. and durant didn't lead every series of his career like Jordan.. only Jordan led every series
    Last edited by trada7029; 12-02-2020 at 06:36 PM.