Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Why does the media go out of their way to say "Without proof?"

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Again, Trump lawyers aren't trying to prove fraud, but that the election process was broken and thus the counts should be neglected.

Yes, you're OK with it and will excuse the fraud, most of you here will and we all know it.
    If you want the whole election overturned you're going to need WAAAAAY more than "observers weren't allowed to watch closely". Especially when all the recounts done by other people add up to the same results.

You are going to need real meaningful and believable evidence of a MASS conspiracy against Trump...and that doesn't exist

I'm just trying to pull you into reality here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Nothing adds up when you decide the answer before considering the problem. I’ve been mostly ignoring you in here as not to get involved in one of those forever arguments we always do around here. Now that I actually read what you have to say? You strike me rather quickly as the too far gone type and I try not to interact with them too often. Keep at it though.

Enjoy the 13 member Supreme Court you help bring about.
    That's OK, I consider you an over the hill boomer anyways when it comes to media.

You think you can watch the same TV channels as you did in the 90's and still be informed. Sadly, times changed and so did the purpose of "TV News" stations.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    Thus far Trump's lawyers aren't declaring that fraud happened. They are saying that it *might* have happened because things weren't monitored properly.

There has no evidence for actual fraud...and they can't present anything "new" to the Supreme Court, that would not be admissible. So if you think they have some secret bomb shell they are waiting to drop you're out of luck.

Trump gets on Twitter and declares "FRAUD!!!"...without pointing at anything showing us why we should believe that. Just "there's no way Biden won!". Thus the media is pointing out that there is nothing to back up his claim.
    Trump is the boy who cried wolf one too many times and continues to cry wolf. Most people with brains don't take him serious. His supporters on the other hand, well you can see for yourself what their response has been...

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    I personally think it is revenge for what he sees as the "Russian witch hunt". Yes Trump knows he lost, but he thinks he was unfairly viewed as a fraud, so that's what he's going to do to Biden.
    That and he has also monetized it with his "defense fund", which takes in 60% of all contributions. Fraud continues to defraud his supporters, and they gladly suck it up for him like lapdogs. It's sad if you ask me. I wonder how much money he will raise and pocket from it. He will need it for when his debts come due

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Everyone on the planet knew the voter turnout was going to be record breaking...smh

59% turnout in 2016 vs 66% turnout 2020

the political climate is off the charts...even young people voted in masses

I mean the alternative is that every county in the entire country conspired to add extra votes which is obviously absurd

If Biden got 80 million votes, Trump should have had 5 million less than what he actually got. Where did all those extra Trump votes come from if he was less popular than in 2016?
    Turnout was the highest in sheer numbers all time. Also if we go by the percentage of registered voters, this year had the highest percentage of turnout since year 1900..120 years man.
    Last edited by bladefd; 12-01-2020 at 05:11 PM.

Here's Attorney General Bill Barr.. One of Trump's biggest supporters

Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments in an interview with The Associated Press come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated baseless claims that the election was stolen, Trump’s effort to subvert the results of the 2020 presidential election and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.
    https://apnews.com/article/election-...1a9061a6c7f49d

But carry on.

wow, what a resume. joe biden outperformed MASSIVELY against all odds. he can probably be considered as the goat president before he even takes office.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    wow, what a resume. joe biden outperformed MASSIVELY against all odds. he can probably be considered as the goat president before he even takes office.
    Biden winning is both the biggest upset and the most natural thing at the same time, you don't see that too often