Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: William Barr...

Default William Barr...

The Justice Department hasn't found evidence to support allegations of widespread fraud that could have changed the result of last month's presidential election, Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with the Associated Press published Tuesday.

The comments from Barr, who has been steadfast in his support of President Donald Trump during his tenure, represent the latest official rebuke from Republicans of the President's claims of widespread fraud in his loss to Joe Biden.
    "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.

Default Re: William Barr...

inb4 our 4chan correspondent drops some screen grabs.

Trumptards avoiding this thread like the plague

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    Trumptards avoiding this thread like the plague
    They are probably researching. Otherwise, they will just troll as usual.

Don't forget that two separate realities are playing out at the moment and they will continue to do so until someone takes the seat in January. It's interesting to follow and you have to appreciate ISH with these little echo chamber threads.

Anyways, here's what the people you don't want to listen to are reporting.

From a DOJ spokesperson: “Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”
    @ClareHymes22

@CBSNews
    https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/sta...37356185997312

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Don't forget that two separate realities are playing out at the moment and they will continue to do so until someone takes the seat in January. It's interesting to follow and you have to appreciate ISH with these little echo chamber threads.

Anyways, here's what the people you don't want to listen to are reporting.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/sta...37356185997312
    Translation: there is still a chance Trump will win. The evidence is out there somewhere of mass voter fraud, but we just have to find it. It's somewhere!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Translation: there is still a chance Trump will win. The evidence is out there somewhere of mass voter fraud, but we just have to find it. It's somewhere!!!!
    Please stop these psycho thoughts of getting others to think what you want them to in your little fantasy plays.
    There's no need for translation, it's exactly as I write: Two separate realities happening right now depending on which media you read and the timelines coincide by Jan 21st. I know you think you are in the middle, but you're not, you're living one of the two realities(For sure no fraud, 100% Biden will win).
    I know you have issues seeing how things work objectively, instead everything appears as a story in your life.

It's like your post about Kayleigh McEnany a while back, you wrote that you would like to shut her up by "taping her mouth shut and bending her over the dining room table".
    I didn't respond to it a the time, but I did notice that your hate**** fantasy took place in an intimate setting, like you were a couple - which is quite unusual.

Normally in this kind of fantasy, you shut up a woman by thrusting her so hard that she can't speak due to the immense and animalistic pleasure you're giving her. The thought of taping over her mouth usually come down to one of two things:

1) For guys who's never experienced giving women real pleasure. The panting and moaning behind the tape makes you think that she's enjoying it - a little trick for your own pleasure.
    "If I just removed the tape, she'd scream louder than ever".

Or

2) For guys who are incapable of communicating with women. "If she couldn't speak either, she'd think I was perfect".

In any case, I hope it doesn't end up being a dark path for you.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump Tards are waiting for NewMax to tell them what to think.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Normally in this kind of fantasy, you shut up a woman by thrusting her so hard that she can't speak due to the immense and animalistic pleasure you're giving her.
    I won't argue with this. I can hear the voice of experience when I read it. Grab her by the ***** my friend, grab her by the *****.

Damn, you can tell Zen is on the edge.

You hate to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Damn, you can tell Zen is on the edge.

You hate to see it.
    Not at all, but it has to be pointed out.

It's probably been two weeks since I've said anything positive about Trump's chances, yet as soon as I post a quote here of something that goes against the narrative of the OP, blade feels like he needs to "translate" my post and push an argument on me, which I no way did make.
    It's some crazy shit trying to get someone else to submit like that by applying own opinion, just a few steps from arguing that "Trump supporters should be displaced from society somehow" and it made me think of the Kayliegh post.

Please stop these psycho thoughts of getting others to think what you want them to in your little fantasy plays.
    There's no need for translation, it's exactly as I write: Two separate realities happening right now depending on which media you read and the timelines coincide by Jan 21st. I know you think you are in the middle, but you're not, you're living one of the two realities(For sure no fraud, 100% Biden will win).
    I know you have issues seeing how things work objectively, instead everything appears as a story in your life.

It's like your post about Kayleigh McEnany a while back, you wrote that you would like to shut her up by "taping her mouth shut and bending her over the dining room table".
    I didn't respond to it a the time, but I did notice that your hate**** fantasy took place in an intimate setting, like you were a couple - which is quite unusual.

Normally in this kind of fantasy, you shut up a woman by thrusting her so hard that she can't speak due to the immense and animalistic pleasure you're giving her. The thought of taping over her mouth usually come down to one of two things:

1) For guys who's never experienced giving women real pleasure. The panting and moaning behind the tape makes you think that she's enjoying it - a little trick for your own pleasure.

Or

2) For guys who are incapable of communicating with women. "If she couldn't speak either, she'd think I was perfect".

I will post a thread and apologize to everyone on ish for being wrong if Trump somehow comes back to win the election. I will leave the options open. Until January 20th. Happy?

And that Kayleigh comment was me saying she was dumb as hell for continuously talking about widespread election fraud if they have no proof and she should shutup until such proof is shown in court to a judge. I wasn't trying to be sexist, but ofc that's how it ended up. I did insinuate I was/am attracted to her, but I was irritated by her press conference the day before that post.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I will post a thread and apologize to everyone on ish for being wrong if Trump somehow comes back to win the election. I will leave the options open. Until January 20th. Happy?

And that Kayleigh comment was me saying she was dumb as hell for continuously talking about widespread election fraud if they have no proof and she should shutup until such proof is shown in court to a judge. I wasn't trying to be sexist, but ofc that's how it ended up. I did insinuate I was/am attracted to her, but I was irritated by her press conference the day before that post.
    This reply doesn't really help...also, she isn't stupid. She is a liar, and possibly has no conscience. But she isn't stupid.

Or

Lol, wut