Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default Re: 76,000,000,000 genders

Decent college freshman

You seem mentally unstable.

Don't forget to take your meds.

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

I'm mentally unstable because I don't cut my dick off and let guys f*ck me.

You are the worst poster here.

If people can "choose" something as binary as gender to pretend to be something they are not then they should be able to "choose" to pretend to be anything. Soon people will "choose" to be different races, nationalities, and eventually chose their age. Soon you will see straight white men choosing to identify as gay black females just so they can benefit from affirmative action. You will see 18 year old people (or younger) identify as a 21 year old people to buy alcohol and people younger than 65 identify as being 65 (or older) to receive medicare and social security. As long as we can pretend to be anything there are no limits to the possibilities of what we can pretend to be. Of course in the end it is still all pretend but as long as everyone wants to play along we can indulge the fantasies of these mentally ill people who believe this bullcrap.
    Last edited by Rocket; 12-03-2020 at 10:34 AM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The plague of Liberalism and the mental retardation it causes needs to be eradicated off the face of the Earth. Fire should rain down from above and leave these devils in ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The plague of Liberalism and the mental retardation it causes needs to be eradicated off the face of the Earth. Fire should rain down from above and leave these devils in ashes.
    Paul summed things up nicely in his letter to the Romans.

Romans 21-30
    21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
    25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
    26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
    28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
    29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
    30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
    Last edited by Rocket; 12-03-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    I'm mentally unstable because I don't cut my dick off and let guys f*ck me.

You are the worst poster here.
    Don't get so worked up over transgenders. Grow a pair.

Conservatism is a plague and causes so much mental retardation. It needs to be eradicated off the face of the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Paul summed things up nicely in his letter to the Romans.

Romans 21-30
    21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
    25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
    26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
    28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
    29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
    30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
    Yup. I see it now more than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Don't get so worked up over transgenders. Grow a pair.

Conservatism is a plague and causes so much mental retardation. It needs to be eradicated off the face of the Earth.
    When I sue you and take everything you have (which isn't much), then you will regret your actions and regret being an absolute dumbass.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    When I sue you and take everything you have (which isn't much), then you will regret your actions and regret being an absolute dumbass.
    Good one lol.

Get your head out of Trump's ass.