Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default Re: "This may be the most important speech I've ever made...." Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    Trump is really dangerous with this. There are alot of people who sheepishly believe all this without needing a shred of proof. Trump is their lord and savior from the evil satanic establishment and they'll go to war for him. I dont think it will lead to civil war or anything like that... but we definitely have some mass shootings by angry Trumpers in our future. After the inauguration.
    There is no need for civil war.

James Bond.

2,883,576, now. It's viral.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    Lol. You are a good dude. Woman. Man.
    Thanks but i am serious buddy

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    Trump is really dangerous with this. There are alot of people who sheepishly believe all this without needing a shred of proof. Trump is their lord and savior from the evil satanic establishment and they'll go to war for him. I dont think it will lead to civil war or anything like that... but we definitely have some mass shootings by angry Trumpers in our future. After the inauguration.
    Nah. I don't think so. You might be projecting. Remember when that democrat tried spitting at a Trump supporter who was in a group with other Trump supporters. After the democrat spit at the Trump supporter, he panicked and drove into a poll a couple of feet away. They just laughed at him, and in a way were nice. If it was the other way around the Trump guy would had been dragged out of the car, beaten and left with severe, life changing head injuries.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

I don't remember that... but I dont think there are any situations that are comparable to this.

I really hope no violence comes of all this... but I find it really hard to be faithful of that. The reality is that these are really serious allegations.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

We don't care what you believe.
    Then why are you replying?

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Lol. You are a good dude. Woman. Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Then why are you replying?
    To smoke you out. I'm not even the one that called you out as the slave owner of this site.

CNN is Trump 24/7. After Trump's speech. "Why we won't air Trump's 46 minute speech."

NBC, "Trump Repeats Baseless Voter Fraud Claims."

How can one over come such a thing, when the vast majority of the media that people watch are deciding that they will not even let you listen to the President's words when he attempts to talk to the people. I know many here absolutely hate Trump, but there's something not right about that.

I remember a few weeks a go, Trump starts making his case for why he thinks there was voter fraud. The President is speaking live, they cut it off and then, "We cut it off because HE'S A LIAR." The majority of people are like children, and will only blindly accept things so long as it fits the narrative that gives them comfort. In this case Trump bad. So this is a lot of corrupt power. Completely obvious and in the open, but it completely doesn't matter because IT WORKS.

Bane.

We don't care what you believe.
    Coming from the guy making nothing but 1* threads.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Nah. I don't think so. You might be projecting. Remember when that democrat tried spitting at a Trump supporter who was in a group with other Trump supporters. After the democrat spit at the Trump supporter, he panicked and drove into a poll a couple of feet away. They just laughed at him, and in a way were nice. If it was the other way around the Trump guy would had been dragged out of the car, beaten and left with severe, life changing head injuries.
    Its like that don't realise they're on the batshit crazies side, oh the right will riot now coz thats what 'we' would do. Projecting his crazy ideology, people that preach acceptance as long as you only accept what they accept.

It's been proven over and over that there's no widespread voter fraud from this election. Even Trump's lawyers can't come up with any evidence. His team has like 1 win in court so far and almost 40 losses... Even Bill Barr said there's no evidence.

Yet people still want to believe there was massive fraud because Mr. Trump said so. Oh please, this is just getting ridiculous at this point. Biden won and nothing can be done to change that.

Also, the fact that Trump's main concern is to overturn this election by claiming that there's fraud during the middle of this crazy pandemic just goes to show what kind of man he is. He's pathetic, and unprofessional. Instead of trying to make things better with this pandemic getting worse everyday, he's putting himself first before the people of America. Seriously, **** this guy

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

To smoke you out. I'm not even the one that called you out as the slave owner of this site.
    You aren't making a bit of sense. Of course with the conspiracy theories you have for the presidential election concocting stupid ideas about who owns this site is a small order.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    It's been proven over and over that there's no widespread voter fraud from this election. Even Trump's lawyers can't come up with any evidence. His team has like 1 win in court so far and almost 40 losses... Even Bill Barr said there's no evidence.

Yet people still want to believe there was massive fraud because Mr. Trump said so. Oh please, this is just getting ridiculous at this point. Biden won and nothing can be done to change that.

Also, the fact that Trump's main concern is to overturn this election by claiming that there's fraud during the middle of this crazy pandemic just goes to show what kind of man he is. He's pathetic, and unprofessional. Instead of trying to make things better with this pandemic getting worse everyday, he's putting himself first before the people of America. Seriously, **** this guy
    In terms of minutes, how much have you heard Trump or Giuliani explaining the inconsistencies, and the abnormalities. And on top of that, what's your main source of information for this?

Because if it's just a regular news channel to me it is completely and utterly worthless.

It's like here you have two sides, one complaining about what absolute liars and corrupt the main stream media has been. In an obvious, we're NOT HIDING it manner. And the other side who really don't care, don't really have any curiosity about the matter, and only care about hearing some superficial headline, and completely eating up the news media that the other side is complaining about. So that's going to completely be like oil and water. And I understand your side completely, where you're coming from, and your whole logic, but you will never, ever understand, comprehend the points of the other side.

PS. I don't watch places like fox. I listen to people presenting their case, Trump, Giuliani, etc, and make my own determination. And not just about this, but also seeing things how the media that you watch don't talk about things like Hillary ordering a fake story of Trump colluding with Russia, the censoring of the Hunter Biden corruption laptop, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    2,883,576, now. It's viral.
    4,115,205 now