Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: "This may be the most important speech I've ever made...." Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    The welfarefan is showing some obvious envy here because he sure knows TheMan is selling tacos like hotcakes for a living.
    I actually wish I was...there's a popular restaurant chain here where I'm at called Tacos El Pata, dude started out with a little corner taco stand in the mid 80s but now has a regional chain of restaurants and he's filthy rich, lives in a posh side of town and drives around in a 2020 Jaguar F Type as his get around car...I know people who know him, got divorced from his first wife and has a trophy wife now. All of that because he sells a bunch of tacos, haha

Last edited by TheMan; 12-08-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I actually wish I was...there's a popular restaurant chain here where I'm at called Tacos El Pata, dude started out with a little corner taco stand in the mid 80s but now has a regional chain of restaurants and he's filthy rich, lives in a posh side of town and drives around in a 2020 Jaguar F Type as his get around car...I know people who know him, got divorced from his first wife and has a trophy wife now. All of that because he sells a bunch of tacos, haha

Gotta start small bro. Work your way from the target shopping cart, then to an actual cart, then food truck. And finally the hole in the wall

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Gotta start small bro. Work your way from the target shopping cart, then to an actual cart, then food truck. And finally the hole in the wall
    Seriously though, I'm not in the food business...I wish I was but my family businesses are doing ok, can't complain especially in these tough times...so whenever you and Welfarefan say I'm selling tacos like they're going out of style, I'm like, God hear ya, haha

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Lil TacoMan has big dreams. Someday he could be a master beaner like his mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Lil TacoMan has big dreams. Someday he could be a master beaner like his mentor.

Reported...for being a bitch ass hood rat fucc boi
    Last edited by TheMan; 12-08-2020 at 02:56 PM.

I like hard working Mexicans. Its the ones that refuses to work and go on public assistance that I have a problem with. For an Amigo, there is never a job too beneath them to do. That is what I like about them.

Its much better than the type of people who always aspire to become rappers and ballers, but lack the talent to do so.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I like hard working Mexicans. Its the ones that refuses to work and go on public assistance that I have a problem with. For an Amigo, there is never a job too beneath them to do. That is what I like about them.

Its much better than the type of people who always aspire to become rappers and ballers, but lack the talent to do so.
    Everyday tacoman is beaning hard on the streets. Rain or shine, sleet or snow, TheTacoMan is keeping those carnitas warm.

Thank you TacoMan, you are a Real Mexican Beaner.

Everyday tacoman is beaning hard on the streets. Rain or shine, sleet or snow, TheTacoMan is keeping those carnitas warm.

Thank you TacoMan, you are a Real Mexican Beaner.
    Yeah at least I work, you're on welfare taking handouts to buy your meth and cigarettes

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Yeah at least I work, you're on welfare taking handouts to buy your meth and cigarettes

The Arizona Republican Party has asked its followers if they are willing to die for the cause of overturning the presidential election results, eliciting alarm and criticism from within and outside the GOP.

The party's official Twitter account on Monday night shared a post from Ali Alexander, an activist with an organization called "Stop the Steal" that has protested election results.

"I am willing to give my life for this fight," Alexander wrote. When sharing his comment, the GOP asked followers: "He is. Are you?"

The party then posted a clip from the movie "Rambo", highlighting the quote: “This is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something.”
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...mp/6488952002/

These fools are going to have blood on their hands. This is madness inciting violence and hatred as an official party

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post

These fools are going to have blood on their hands. This is madness inciting violence and hatred as an official party
    These whiney snowflakes are even worse than the libtards from 2016

For some reason I don't find you guys caring about violence to be sincere.

Time and time again we saw these peaceful protests, full of destruction of thousands of small businesses, burning down of buildings, cars, with you guys, the democrats, and the media playing it down. "How beautiful, they're peacefully protesting." We saw these peaceful protestor dragging innocent people out of their cars and giving them brain damage. Yet you guys play it down. Support it. We saw one of you guys spit at a Trump supporter and then crash into a pole. Did the Trump protestors drag him out of his car and beat him to a bloody pulp? No, they just laughed at him. Those Republicans who you guys quoted might be talking big, but you're not going to see them looting and destroying property. All talk and no action other than spending their days on the internet complaining as loud as they can. But unlike the democratic party during the billions of dollars of destruction that you people caused, at least people from the Republican party are criticizing them, rather than defending them saying dumb shit such as, "Maybe they just need money to feed their kids."

Store defense goes wrong | Man beaten by looters during Dallas riots

This was real violence, actually fanned by the media and the rhetoric of the democrat identity politics.

Yes let's all cherry pick and ignore everything our side does. Yay! :)

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I like hard working Mexicans. Its the ones that refuses to work and go on public assistance that I have a problem with.
    You know mexican males who refuse to work?

I dont know that ive ever met an unemployed mexican male. Granted....being in south carolina and having worked in construction those ive been around are fewer and more specialized.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post

The last Civil War people were fighting for the actual freedom of others... from slavery.

What would people be fighting for this time around? *slightly* different taxes for wealthy people?

Going from Trump to Biden results in no change at all for most Americans... their life is exactly the same.