Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: "This may be the most important speech I've ever made...." Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    The last Civil War people were fighting for the actual freedom of others... from slavery.

What would people be fighting for this time around? *slightly* different taxes for wealthy people?

Going from Trump to Biden results in no change at all for most Americans... their life is exactly the same.
    Imagine fighting for Trump.. The same ba$tard who made his doctor write up something phony so he can snivel his way out of the draft. Same tool that didn't want to visit a cemetery because he felt it was filled with losers and suckers. He said McCain wasn't a war hero because he got captured. He stood next to the grave of a dead soldier asking out loud what was in it for him.. Douche doesn't know anything about sacrifice or patriotism or fighting for your country. It's sad that people would be willing to give up their lives for that low-life narcissistic scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    You know mexican males who refuse to work?

I dont know that ive ever met an unemployed mexican male. Granted....being in south carolina and having worked in construction those ive been around are fewer and more specialized.
    I don't bro. I have never met a mexican male who refuses to work. Maybe Retard3

Is this the same Don that lied about the coronavirus?

Sigh. Trump is over