Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: ESPN posts its top 100 for this coming season. You will experience mild disgust

Quote Originally Posted by bizil View Post
    ABSOLUTELY! And that's saying A LOT because ESPN has had some piss poor rankings. On a peak-prime level, he's a top 5 caliber PG of all time. GOAT status wise,I think he's done enough to be in the top 10 GOAT PG's. And he's still STRONG in the prime of his career. And he's the most athletic PG of all time, one of the rare PG's to win an MVP, and is THE KING of the triple double in terms of ACTUAL SEASONS getting a triple double. He's anywhere from 21-26 spots TOO LOW!
    I don't like Russ at all. I respect his drive and determination but there is more than 10 PG's all time I'd rather have on a good team than Westbrook. He doesn't help teams win titles. His decision making is suspect and that's a fatal flaw for a PG. The talent is there but the intangibles really aren't.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: ESPN posts its top 100 for this coming season. You will experience mild disgust

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    I don't like Russ at all. I respect his drive and determination but there is more than 10 PG's all time I'd rather have on a good team than Westbrook. He doesn't help teams win titles. His decision making is suspect and that's a fatal flaw for a PG. The talent is there but the intangibles really aren't.
    yep you can have him

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Russ at 36 might be the most disrespectful and worst ranking ive ever seen of a major sporting outlet
    I don't even get bothered by it any more. Half of NBA fans like him, half them hate him and everything about his style of play. It is what it is. But don't worry, I'm sure ESPN will broadcast plenty of Wizards games for some reason. Must be because they want Beal to get noticed

Lonzo Ball can't be better than Zach LaVine. ESPN you are out of your damn mind.

National High School Star tanibanana's Avatar

Awful... extremely awful. It seems they intended it, so people will discuss how awful the list is. Names are thrown randomly.