Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Kyrie irving on getting fined: "I do not talk to pawns. My attention is worth more"

Kyrie is VP of the players union

\\

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie irving on getting fined: "I do not talk to pawns. My attention is worth mor

ALPHA as ****

this is why he ignored LePawn in this gif:

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie irving on getting fined: "I do not talk to pawns. My attention is worth mor

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY View Post
    ALPHA as ****

this is why he ignored LePawn in this gif:

i've never seen this gif, it looks like Lebron is speaking with Christian Thompson. hency why Christian is responding

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

If you have 2+ million to spare getting fined every game the entire season...**** it. Hell if you have it make the last press release you do for the season be that you will match all fines to the league with payments to local charitable causes. Have fans submit causes and spend a weekend picking them with your publicist. Announce where the matching 25K goes after every game on Twitter.

Turn perception around if you’re gonna blow millions anyway.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Well I don’t know if that image was there or added(edited posts don’t show if you’re quick enough) but I missed it if it was. He’s “hoping” they donate the fine money.

I bet he could pressure them into it.

Not a fan of Kyrie but him hoping that 100% of that fine money gets donated to communities in need is a win in my book.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

The players might want to reevaluate their leadership. Kyrie has never shown to be about anything but what's best for Kyrie. He's manipulative and behaves like a spoiled brat whenever he's met with resistance.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Apparently his attention is worth $25k a day. I get that a lot of players hate the media but has he thought about how much he could do for these causes he cares about with that kind of money? If he cares as much as he claims to he must surely realize that many of the people he's trying to help don't make 25k in a whole year. The real area where I just can't see eye to eye with Irving is this idea that the words he has to say will make more of a difference than the money he can make. He may have more to contribute than just cash but cash is pretty damn important.

Biased Troll

“Marginalized communities” have been receiving billions and billions, if not TRILLIONS of dollars over the last 25-30 years.

And the wealth and education gap is greater than ever

But please. Donate what ya can. Anything helps.

Decent college freshman

That's awesome!

Kyrie is an awesome guy and definitely one of my favorite players in the league. He gets so much undeserved criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    i've never seen this gif, it looks like Lebron is speaking with Christian Thompson. hency why Christian is responding
    You only have one friend, right?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Not a fan of Kyrie but him hoping that 100% of that fine money gets donated to communities in need is a win in my book.
    It goes to NBA approved foundations, so Kyrie knows exactly where they go because he's the VP of the Players Union.

i think the real news shoudl have been, how much of a sheep KD was to follow kyrie...what a beta move

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2 View Post
    i think the real news shoudl have been, how much of a sheep KD was to follow kyrie...what a beta move
    Not a beta move at all boyo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Not a beta move at all boyo.
    Winning with Kyrie counts as 2 chips