Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie irving on getting fined: "I do not talk to pawns. My attention is worth mor

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Slavery wasn't just in america you know.
    The very word "slavery" comes from the word slav. People of Nikola Jokic's ancestry were slaves in the past big time. You ever heard of the Ottoman Empire? They used to have tons of eastern european slaves. The word slave was coined off that history.

Default Re: Kyrie irving on getting fined: "I do not talk to pawns. My attention is worth mor

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    Kyrie is VP of the players union

\\
    Kyrie cannot open his mouth or type anything without it being hella cringy.

Kyrie is once a clown, always a clown.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

I'm tired of Irving man, personality wise he has to be the most toxic dude in the NBA

As long as he brings us a championship im content

So much dram and bullshit that surrounds this guy holy shit

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    I'm tired of Irving man, personality wise he has to be the most toxic dude in the NBA

As long as he brings us a championship im content

So much dram and bullshit that surrounds this guy holy shit
    You seem so melodramatic lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    You seem so melodramatic lol.
    Lmao

This "My attention is worth more" BS

The melodrama.

The brooding, hyper-idealism.

Tapping into is inner hipster.

This is a joke. Dude makes $35M/yr but "prays" the fine money goes to charity.

Like...
    https://www.si.com/nba/2018/03/27/nb...en-matt-barnes
    it ain't hard for ME to figure out what happens to the fine money, let alone a VP of the NBPA. But he wanna "pray".

If he gave a damn he would just say some regular shit to the mainstream press, ignore the trash blogs/vlogs, keep the fine money do what he "prayed" about.

The media he claims are pawns are the reason there is so much investment in the NBA that he could amass a $140M contract. Definitely sought out that payday, but now wants to act like such a purist. Quoting Malcolm X along the way, all because he doesn't like how his words are being represented. "Especially seeing where the world is presently", to make a mountain out of such a molehill and then point fingers at the very mechanism that made you rich and offered you the best possible platform for you to make your Art, is the sign of a person whose personally can be seen as rather FLAT.

Ain't nobody making him out to be an ass. He's being an ass, and the media is reporting on it. Yea, we're all human. Be a better one.

Nets need to make another deal with Kyrie where if he shuts his mouth for a month that he gets a $5 million bonus.

Good thing kawhit isn't like this

Serious playground baller

I love how Kyrie is anti-establishment yet signed with the very definition of establishment in Nike and takes their money no questions asked

If Kyrie was "for the people" maybe he shouldnt align himself with human rights abusers

Kyrie be the guy asking people to eat vegetarian while walking around eating a veal sandwich with meat juice dripping down his mouth

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY View Post
    ALPHA as ****

this is why he ignored LePawn in this gif:

LePawn

I'd much rather have Zion than Kyrie as a #1 option.