Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Kyrie irving on getting fined: "I do not talk to pawns. My attention is worth mor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Not a beta move at all boyo.

sheep quiet AF son

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Kyrie irving on getting fined: "I do not talk to pawns. My attention is worth mor

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor View Post
    “Marginalized communities” have been receiving billions and billions, if not TRILLIONS of dollars over the last 25-30 years.

And the wealth and education gap is greater than ever

But please. Donate what ya can. Anything helps.
    Wtf are you talking about? Have you been to black neighborhoods? Do you know anyone living in them? Blacks have never been compensated for slavery. Yes billions of dollars have been raised to help the black community but the majority is used just to somewhat remedy the many problems that plague the community which in large part is the consequence of slavery.

To try to help your dumbass to understand it be like you kidnapping someone and mentally and physically abusing them for years and then eventually giving them money to pay for hospital fees and a shrink. Your an idiot dude

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Wtf are you talking about? Have you been to black neighborhoods? Do you know anyone living in them? Blacks have never been compensated for slavery. Yes billions of dollars have been raised to help the black community but the majority is used just to somewhat remedy the many problems that plague the community which in large part is the consequence of slavery.

To try to help your dumbass to understand it be like you kidnapping someone and mentally and physically abusing them for years and then eventually giving them money to pay for hospital fees and a shrink. Your an idiot dude
    Black people evolved in a different climate and thus have different strengths/weaknesses than other races, weaknesses that make it hard for them to be successful (relative to other races) in modern society

You do understand this right? You understand why black people were slaves in the 1st place right? Its nobodies fault... biology is biology.

America isn't the only country blacks are 'unsuccessful' in. They are unsuccessful throughout the entire world.

Blaming 'slavery' is your way of avoiding the actual clear truth that there ARE clear differences between human races and its all about what environment they evolved in. Its simple man.

Sports literally prove without a shadow of a doubt that humans are different across races. Undipsutable evidence. Business and success is the mental side of the coin, and yes its more complex, but we see clear evidence within this realm as well.

Drop your ego and start thinking with incredible rationality. The world is very easy to understand once you drop your ego and think like a smart person.
    Last edited by AlternativeAcc.; 12-11-2020 at 03:13 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Black people evolved in a different climate and thus have different strengths/weaknesses than other races, weaknesses that make it hard for them to be successful (relative to other races) in modern society

You do understand this right? You understand why black people were slaves in the 1st place right? Its nobodies fault... biology is biology.

America isn't the only country blacks are 'unsuccessful' in. They are unsuccessful throughout the entire world.

Blaming 'slavery' is your way of avoiding the actual clear truth that there ARE clear differences between human races and its all about what environment they evolved in. Its simple man.
    Your an idiot bro. Of course blacks struggle over the world. Slavery wasn't just in america you know. I won't even bother responding to the rest of the dumb shit you said. Your beyond help dude.

Your an idiot bro. Of course blacks struggle over the world. Slavery wasn't just in america you know. I won't even bother responding to the rest of the dumb shit you said. Your beyond help dude.
    Slavery has been around for thousands of years and didn't just affect black people.

You can't use slavery as a justification for why black people have different behavioral traits and score lower on IQ tests.

Blacks from Africa were made slaves and sold by other black people because they were deemed inferior/easier to control to begin with.

Nobody had a wand and magically made black people become slaves in Africa, then America. It was just a natural progression due to slight differences in biology created by different environmental conditions. Its pretty simple.

Biased Troll

Who said anything about black neighborhoods? I used the phrase Kyrie did: marginalized communities.

Have you ever been to a trailer park? A lot of poor and uneducated whites and mexicans in those marginal communities.

Billions are donated to poor communities every year, and every year the wealth gap grows. It's not a color issue (but thanks for awkwardly flipping out about that) it's an issue of charity being presented as a false hope. "Salvation lies within."

But good job jumping immediately to the the "omgz slavery!!!!" card.

That's wassup bro.

Biased Troll

Okay, once can be considered a typo.

Twice suggests you're literacy deficient.

NBA sixth man of the year

Yeah Kyrie is a weirdo and always injured. Steve Nash wants to coach like D'antoni. I don't see nets winning any rings.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Slavery has been around for thousands of years and didn't just affect black people.

You can't use slavery as a justification for why black people have different behavioral traits and score lower on IQ tests.

Blacks from Africa were made slaves and sold by other black people because they were deemed inferior/easier to control to begin with.

Nobody had a wand and magically made black people become slaves in Africa, then America. It was just a natural progression due to slight differences in biology created by different environmental conditions. Its pretty simple.
    Yes idiot you can absolutely blame slavery for why some blacks have different behavioral traits and some blacks score lower on iq tests. It's not a race thing it's a poverty thing. Alot of whites have similar traits and also score low on iq tests. Its why most poor whites stay poor.

For 400 years blacks weren't allowed educating themselves and when slavery was done for another 100 years they were in shit schools. Should this be used as an excuse to fail in life? No it shouldn't. Life isn't fair all you can do is get passed it and overcome whatever obstacles are in your way. It can however explain why blacks are in the position they're in. Both things can be true you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Apparently his attention is worth $25k a day. I get that a lot of players hate the media but has he thought about how much he could do for these causes he cares about with that kind of money? If he cares as much as he claims to he must surely realize that many of the people he's trying to help don't make 25k in a whole year. The real area where I just can't see eye to eye with Irving is this idea that the words he has to say will make more of a difference than the money he can make. He may have more to contribute than just cash but cash is pretty damn important.
    As a Celtic fan, how did you guys honestly feel about Kyrie.

Yes idiot you can absolutely blame slavery for why some blacks have different behavioral traits and some blacks score lower on iq tests. It's not a race thing it's a poverty thing. Alot of whites have similar traits and also score low on iq tests. Its why most poor whites stay poor.

For 400 years blacks weren't allowed educating themselves and when slavery was done for another 100 years they were in shit schools. Should this be used as an excuse to fail in life? No it shouldn't. Life isn't fair all you can do is get passed it and overcome whatever obstacles are in your way. It can however explain why blacks are in the position they're in. Both things can be true you know.
    Both things are true to some extent, but as I said black people didn't magically become slaves for no reason. They had to be deemed inferior in the 1st place due to environmental differences brother. People in Africa were more tribal and less technologically advanced. They lacked cohesion and communal strength, thus were more exploitable and easier to control.

You cant celebrate blacks being great athletes and then pretend they don't have weaknesses at the same time. You agree there are differences physically but not mentally across races? How does that make any sense?

And there's no difference between "physical" and "mental". Its all physical. It's all just biology. Black people across the board jump higher and run faster. They also.score lower on iq tests and do worse in business and organizational/social structure. It is what it is.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor View Post
    Billions are donated to poor communities every year, and every year the wealth gap grows. It's not a color issue (but thanks for awkwardly flipping out about that) it's an issue of charity being presented as a false hope. "Salvation lies within."
    While I think it's debatable whether current levels of welfare are on net beneficial to the poor, I definitely agree that the effect you describe is a problem. And the economics are clear: if you pay people not to work, then on the margin more people won't work.

It's actually pretty incredible to me that a big issue in society is poor people forgetting how to work because they get too much free stuff. I mean, talk about first world problems.

Decent college freshman

He made a great decision.

By getting fined he is donating to charity (when players get fined, the money goes to charity) and as a result of that he is most likely getting a tax deduction. Also, he gets to skip talking to dipshit reporters.

If I were in his shoes I would be doing that as well.

Cringe