Question Can someone describe to me what it feels like being a fan of a lesser Franchise?

Just wanted to know how it felt to root for the beggar franchises. How does it feel as a fan? Like to know that you'll most likely never compete seriously. That every season is just going through the motions to ultimately lose embarrassingly and re-do it all over again? My questions is pretty much to all the teams... a select few excluding. How?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Can someone describe to me what it feels like being a fan of a lesser Franchise?

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac View Post
    Just wanted to know how it felt to root for the beggar franchises. How does it feel as a fan? Like to know that you'll most likely never compete seriously. That every season is just going through the motions to ultimately lose embarrassingly and re-do it all over again? My questions is pretty much to all the teams... a select few excluding. How?
    Being an OKC fan turned lil’ wheels clinically insane.

Default Re: Can someone describe to me what it feels like being a fan of a lesser Franchise?

Can someone describe what it feels like living in a lesser country like Bosnia?

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Can someone describe what it feels like living in a lesser country like Bosnia?