Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: We should have stayed opened 100% all year

This thread is ****ing hilarious. Did you guys really not see this coming from a year ago. Everyone knew this pandemic would never end half the population didnt take it seriously.

Remember. You all CHOOSE this path. Some of you thought the virus was fake, some listened to Trump down playing the virus, some thought it was the flu, some thought wearing a face mask was BDSM, some thought the virus was political. Now we for anti-vaccinators thinking theres some kind of computer chip in the vaccine.

Having a pandemic is the perfect way to destroy western civilization. If covid19 was deadlier, the U.S. would be destroyed.

Enjoy the years of lockdowns everyone. Much better than wearing a face mask right Nanners? Someone out there might be staring at you with that sexy mask on jacking off.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Everyone knew this pandemic would never end half the population didnt take it seriously.

Remember. You all CHOOSE this path. Some of you thought the virus was fake, some listened to Trump down playing the virus, some thought it was the flu, some thought wearing a face mask was BDSM, some thought the virus was political. Now we for anti-vaccinators thinking theres some kind of computer chip in the vaccine.

Having a pandemic is the perfect way to destroy western civilization. If covid19 was deadlier, the U.S. would be destroyed.

Enjoy the years of lockdowns everyone. Much better than wearing a face mask right Nanners? Someone out there might be staring at you with that sexy mask on jacking off.
    1. Everyone knew Trump's National State of Emergency would never end? Not quite. We were told 15 Days to Slow the Spread because the predicted hospitalization rate was 15-50%. The actual rate is 1%, and when hospitals were eerily empty in April, we tore down the field hospitals and Navy ships sailed out. Why did we do that, n00bie? ;)

2. Half the population didn't "take it seriously"? Which half? What do you mean by "taking it seriously?"

3. Uhh, we didn't CHOOSE this path. Lockdowns (eg school closures, business closures, King's Order's on capacity limits, travel bans), forced masking, TRILLIONS to special interests, etc... never chose any of that shit. In fact, none of those things were on the ballot.

4. Trump talked shit to the media and tweeted shit. That is not policy.

5. The "pandemic" virus didn't destroy western civilization at all. With hospitals emptier than 2019, and ER visits down 15%, its impact was hardly noticeable. But the gov't response to it (faked up National State of Emergency) was a way to effectively transfer trillions in wealth while gaining an insane amount of control over a population.

6. The virus is HIGHLY political in the US. This should be obvious to anyone with at least 2 brain cells.

7. 80-90% of Americans have been wearing masks since July. 92% of Americans have been wearing masks since October. The results? An estimated 150 million+ infections per CDC so far. Again, forced masking polls very well in the USA.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    So what should we have done since March/April? My answer is above, but let's recap some other answers we've heard over the past 10 months:

bladefd:

Pretty much the same thing we have done w/ Trump. I asked what he meant by locking down "only hard hit areas" and how that would work, but he disappeared again. I also asked him directly if he supports a National State of Emergency, but again, he disappeared.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...5#post14208955

I followed up to bladefd's plan for 18 months of lockdowns, mask mandates, ban on first amendment, etc, but he disappeared again.

4pointshot: increase testing. (we did that). also disappeared once he found out hospitals were emptier than usual in the US.

falc9: asked him several times, but he disappeared every time. good guy though.

Jasper: "Trump should have closed all borders in October 2019, also closed interstate travel, for 30-60 days" "The gov't is there to protect us."
    failed to answer the question, but at least he tried to rub two brain cells together

RRR3: Lol
    tbh I expected more out of him

Rooster: Peru-Style lockdowns

n00bie:

TheMan, scuzzy, ~primetime~, rufuspaul, ItsMillerTime, Facepalm, etc... I asked these clowns, but they all disappeared.. they all seem so confident that my plan is wrong, yet haven't came up with anything on their own. Last I heard from scuzzy he said he was hiding for months under his bed "trying to stay safe."
    I would do what Taiwan and China did - at the start of the pandemic, when cases are still controllable, lock down areas with infections, at the same time close all borders. Once the local community spread subsides, open up the economy again and all inbound travelers must quarantine. This way, you have zero community spread and any foreign incoming cases can be isolated and contacts tracked. All throughout this everyone must wear masks when in public places so even when positives slip through the system (as they have now in Taiwan), community spread is kept at a minimum. Seems to be working for us.

Quote Originally Posted by pew View Post
    I would do what Taiwan and China did - at the start of the pandemic, when cases are still controllable, lock down areas with infections, at the same time close all borders. Once the local community spread subsides, open up the economy again and all inbound travelers must quarantine. This way, you have zero community spread and any foreign incoming cases can be isolated and contacts tracked. All throughout this everyone must wear masks when in public places so even when positives slip through the system (as they have now in Taiwan), community spread is kept at a minimum. Seems to be working for us.
    Sounds like the same thing many countries in South America did. Though... I'd say the South American countries took it far more seriously than China. In those countries they had military enforced lockdowns, nationwide mask mandates, etc... super hardcore, #1 in deaths, massive failures.

Cambodia did much better than Peru, Taiwan, and China; ZERO deaths with Covid-19 in Cambodia and they used Magic Scarecrows.

Also, Uganda did far better than China. They used less social distancing, less technology, and improper mask use.

The virus isn't controlled by pseudoscience.

So why can't we still all open yet this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    So why can't we still all open yet this year?
    Good question. Too many brainwashed supporters of Trump's guidelines on Covid-19, such as distancing, masks, and travel restrictions, and still plenty of money to spend on it. https://www.covidmoneytracker.org/

Based on current news, it looks like they're transitioning from "Trump's National emergency for Covid" to a "Biden's climate emergency," but instead of distancing, masks, and travel restrictions, they'll use soft power to increase energy prices via the ESG scam as Jordan Schachtel points out here: https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/...93091157118976

I've had covid since friday

you guys are a bunch of bitches for the most part. The fact we shut down our entire economy plunging us into the current state of affairs we are in is lul worthy.

Sitting here drinking a corona pondering on whether to go to work tomorrow.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

We should have stayed opened 100% all year and, if any "stimulus" was to take place, it should have been direct cash payments to every American ($12,000 to $24,000 sounds good).

Change my mind.
    would not of mattered --- see my thread Kevin Connor

Good question. Too many brainwashed supporters of Trump's guidelines on Covid-19, such as distancing, masks, and travel restrictions, and still plenty of money to spend on it. https://www.covidmoneytracker.org/

Based on current news, it looks like they're transitioning from "Trump's National emergency for Covid" to a "Biden's climate emergency," but instead of distancing, masks, and travel restrictions, they'll use soft power to increase energy prices via the ESG scam as Jordan Schachtel points out here: https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/...93091157118976
    Any updates regarding this one?

Is op still alive?

Op?

Is op still alive?
    Last Activity 08-28-2023 03:03 AM
    I guess the OP is, whoever owns this gimmick account.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    I guess the OP is, whoever owns this gimmick account.
    Huh?

Huh?
    He's saying that Cleverness is one your 11+ alts.

Autism is speaking from above me.