Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Damn karma....you scary.

I generally hold to a policy of:

But in the face of the following evidence.....

I might have to admit karma was involved.

Default Re: Damn karma....you scary.

never wish bad on anyone except this, horry never collected that karma ethier.

if i was an adult at the time with the resources i have now. he'd catch a bat to the knees.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

if i was an adult at the time with the resources i have now. he'd catch a bat to the knees.
    Internet warriors like you always make me laugh.

Or that bat that Manu caught was meant for Horry's knees?

Quote Originally Posted by Sulico View Post
    Internet warriors like you always make me laugh.

Or that bat that Manu caught was meant for Horry's knees?

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

All the suns players had to do was sit on the bench though. How hard is it to stay on the bench after a hard foul? What's the point of getting off the bench like you're going to start some brawl? When we know a brawl never happens unless your Ron Artest. That was on suns players if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    All the suns players had to do was sit on the bench though. How hard is it to stay on the bench after a hard foul? What's the point of getting off the bench like you're going to start some brawl? When we know a brawl never happens unless your Ron Artest. That was on suns players if you think about it.
    going off the bench to start some brawl?

haha, they remained on the sideline and stod still in a calm manner. they didnt fuel to any brawl, they wanted to check on their teammates health.

there was no precedent for them, no previous instance where anything of such sort was brutally punished in the playoffs, it'd be complete human nature to not have full oversight of the rule at such heated moment.

Idiot

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

haha, they remained on the sideline and stod still in a calm manner. they didnt fuel to any brawl, they wanted to check on their teammates health.

there was no precedent for them, no previous instance where anything of such sort was brutally punished in the playoffs, it'd be complete human nature to not have full oversight of the rule at such heated moment.

Idiot
    Check on their teammates health? You act like Horry pulled a gun on Nash and pistol whipped him or something? He hip checked him for sakes, football players would laugh at that contact. Is Nash their son? I still don't get it. A late foul can be common after a tough playoff loss. Stop being soft.

Im pretty sure there are actions that deserved karma more than that. A little Jackson jiggle wont hurt anyone...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Check on their teammates health? You act like Horry pulled a gun on Nash and pistol whipped him or something? He hip checked him for sakes, football players would laugh at that contact. Is Nash their son? I still don't get it. A late foul can be common after a tough playoff loss. Stop being soft.
    How often do you see football players faces covered in blood? Almost never... Because they wear gear. The suspension was weak as **** and levied on a cheap technicality that most bosses in the real world would have the common sense to let slide and not take extreme drastic action against. It was a sham.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

Idiot
    yep, it's natural instinct. anyone that says it was a fair suspension has never played team sports. you treat those guys like your brothers. especially in this situation where Nash was the team leader and captain, and from all the recent podcasts of suns players from that squad, he was beloved by everyone bc he was a really great person.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

I’ll never understand why the Horry foul was considered so outrageous. Just a blocking foul because he didn’t want to let Nash beat him up the floor. Nash even admitted he exaggerated the contact a bit with the dive into the scorer’s table.

2nd-Rules is rules

3rd-Lol at thinking the Suns were ever going to beat the Spurs in a series from ‘05-‘07. TIM DUNCAN FOR THREEEE
    Last edited by brooks_thompson; 12-17-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Winning>Stats

Nash admitted that he embellished the contact to get Horry in trouble. Karma bit Nash on that play.

defend someone trying to legit hurt players brehs

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I generally hold to a policy of:

But in the face of the following evidence.....

I might have to admit karma was involved.

Winning>Stats

Hand down man down.