Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Kyrie burning sage around The Garden before tonights Celtics game

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Y'all sleeping, while Kyrie is WIDE AWOKE.

I feel you, brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    They even tried to crucify and smear my man, Kob.

Now that dude, c'mon...STAY WOKE.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    They even tried to crucify and smear my man, Kob.

Now that dude, c'mon...STAY WOKE.

incense burning, finger painting, scribbled algorithm on chalkboard

*points to head*

*squints*

STAY WOKE

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    and they would have won two if kyrie wasnt fragile and didnt go down in 2015

incredible player but mentally and physically fragile
    same. that first year would've helped both legacies

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    He did this to calm down the angry souls of the Celtics fans, who still can’t let go of the hatred from 2019. Hopefully the Celtics fans whom Irving still live rent-free in their head, will finally move on after today.

this

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    and they would have won two if kyrie wasnt fragile and didnt go down in 2015

incredible player but mentally and physically fragile
    Yeah, Kyrie used to be my favorite player in the league outside of Kobe but man, he has been in freefall since leaving Bran and the Cavs. Dude is losing his mind.

Good college starter

Kyrie is a nutcase. But he's the most skilled player ive ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving says he plans to burn sage before every game this season to honor his Native American heritage.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-return-boston

The guy is a ****ing Indian now??

Was he also the guy that claimed the earth was flat?

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Ouija boards at halftime and incense burning in the lockerroom

Some Navaho dream catcher hanging behind each hoop
    Having a ho catch your cream is awesome!

Kyrie has clearly had an ego death, I'd guess some strong Peyote from the Native American Church he is a part of.

You can tell half the people on these forums are racist, and have never cared about anything but basketball and call of duty. Phil Hackson did this all the time and no one said a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitness View Post
    Kyrie has clearly had an ego death, I'd guess some strong Peyote from the Native American Church he is a part of.

You can tell half the people on these forums are racist, and have never cared about anything but basketball and call of duty. Phil Hackson did this all the time and no one said a word.
    You really think half of the people on these forums support the racists from BLM?
    Nah, bro.... almost zero of us do that. We good, ISH is good.
    But you? We are not so sure about you......you are a fukking racist for sure, bringing race into a story about a player that is burning sage on the court.

3-time NBA All-Star

Kyrie is a weirdo no dought but don't see tbe problem with this one. Seems to be on some spiritual shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker View Post
    You really think half of the people on these forums support the racists from BLM?
    Nah, bro.... almost zero of us do that. We good, ISH is good.
    But you? We are not so sure about you......you are a fukking racist for sure, bringing race into a story about a player that is burning sage on the court.
    Can tell you have never had a psychedelic experience son, and that is okay, not all of us are mentally strong.

As a white man I understand the atrocities our people have committed, and I stand with my Nubian brothers in saying revolution is needed.

Like I said, and you ignored, that cultural appropriator Phil Jackson (as shown in the Last Dance by stealing Native practices) did this all the goddamn time, and no one said a negative word. We praised him as a guru and a genius, Kyrie does it he is strange and scary.
    Last edited by Nowitness; 12-19-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitness View Post
    Can tell you have never had a psychedelic experience son, and that is okay, not all of us are mentally strong.

As a white man I understand the atrocities our people have committed, and I stand with my Nubian brothers in saying revolution is needed.

Like I said, and you ignored, that cultural appropriator Phil Jackson (as shown in the Last Dance by stealing Native practices) did this all the goddamn time, and no one said a negative word. We praised him as a guru and a genius, Kyrie does it he is strange and scary.
    Kyrie does it and it's just another display of him blaming the Celtics for why he never achieved the success everyone was predicting when he landed there. Phil Jackson wasn't shitting all over the last place he worked and cleansing those bad auras. He would do it in the midst of losing streaks and long road trips i believe. It's got nothing to do with the color of either dude's skin.

3-time NBA All-Star

Kyrie can be a strange dude but this is nothing. It has spiritual meaning and i'm pretty sure kyrie has some sioux heritage so this is probably just him tapping into that part of his ancestry. Not surprised that the majority of yall white dudes dont understand.